If You Could See What I See

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

 

CHAPTER 24

 

 

If you could see, what i see, that you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel
You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here...

(Angel Brought Me Here - Guy Sebastian)

 

 

 

 

       TIFFANY’s cell-phone was buzzing in time once she and Taeyeon reached Choi Enterprise building this morning.

       “Oh, it’s Appa,” Tiffany said after finding the caller name; then picking it up.

       “Yoboseyo, Appa…,” Taeyeon heard her girlfriend greeted. She scanned her face for a moment while guessing what they two were talking about. At the next few seconds, Tiffany plastered up her eyesmiles and proffered the cell-phone to Taeyeon. Taeyeon pointed out herself confusingly and Tiffany nodded.

       “Neoreul malhagosipeo,” she assured and Taeyeon finally took it, though actually she really didn’t want to talk to him anymore.

       “Taeyeon Ssi, how’re you doing?” Mr. Hwang greeted him warmly, really seemed clueless about everything.

       “I’m doing fine, Mr. Hwang,” Taeyeon answered reluctantly but she got succeed to not making it obvious. “What can I do for you?”

       “Ah… first I want to say thank you, you’d allowed my daughter to take the CF,” he said. “You know, me and Mr. Choi was an old best friend. I’d never want to let him down.”

       “Oh,” Taeyeon replied. “Chonmaneyo. Moreover, Tiffany was also glad with it.”

       “And second?” Taeyeon asked again, as she’d already known, if there’s first, there’s must be second.

       “And second, I’d like you to do my favor…”

 

 

 

       (…)

 

 

 

       “What did Appa say to you? Your face seems serious, Tae tae,” Tiffany angled her face and tried to scrutinize Taeyeon’s expression thoroughly. Taeyeon hastily made an expression.

       “Ohhh… Your father just… showed some gratitude. He said… he’s very proud of you,” Taeyeon improvised. She didn’t had any idea as well how could her tongue lately seemed had been well-trained for building some lie.

       “Jongmal?” Tiffany’s eyes were brightened as she heard that her father was really proud of her. She clapped her hands happily afterward. Taeyeon nodded, convincing her then glanced at her watch.

       “You’re almost late,” she reminded. “Better you’re getting out now, Fanny~aaa,” she said.

       “Okay. Pick me up at two, would you, Baby?” she asked with aegyeo; making the latter giggled.

       “Will do,” she replied and gave her a quick peck. MUACH.

       “Oh yeah, your laptop,” Taeyeon handed her laptop and made an expression.

       “Oops… almost forget,” she giggled innocently. “Thank you, Tae tae…,” she rewarded her a cute kiss before getting out.

 

 

 

 

 

INSIDE THE BUILDING

       Tiffany bumped with Simon after finishing her task that day. She knew Taeyeon didn’t like her to build much interaction with him; however she couldn’t pretend not see him as Siwon had already caught and walked to approach her.

       “Hi,” Siwon greeted casually and flashed smile. “Already done?”

       “Hi, Oppa,” Tiffany greeted and smiled back. “Yeah, finally… it’s a wrap,’ she replied.

       “You must be tired,” he said after scanning her face for a moment.

       “Uhmm… Not really, because I love this job,” Tiffany replied; still had no idea where this conversation was heading to.

       “Let’s me treat you some coffee,” Siwon offered friendly.

       “Owh… Thank you,” she paused momentarily. “But I don’t think can make it.”

       “Oh,” Siwon seemed bit disappointed. “Are you busy?”

       “No,” Tiffany quickly replied, but afterward she cursed herself for being so honest; whereas just by justifying his guessing, everything just would be much easier.

       Siwon arched his brows together; waiting for her explanation.

       “I think… Tae’s going to arrive within few minutes…,” Tiffany uttered.

       “Owh,” he gasped. “She’s really loyal toward you, wasn’t she?” he smiled.

(Of course… She’s my girlfriend, Oppa)

       Tiffany just nodded her head; didn’t say anything. So Siwon remarked again.

       “Do I need to ask for permission to her if I want to take you out?” he suddenly released the question; making Tiffany jolted in surprise.

       “W-what?” Tiffany repeated in confuse.

       Siwon chuckled and cleared his throat. He stepped forward; getting closer to her. Tiffany’s eyes were widened in surprise.

       “I knew I wasn’t a good boyfriend, Tiffany,” he said solemnly while staring at her. “I really regret it. I really felt like a fool whenever I remember I’d hurt you in the past.”

       Tiffany gulped, couldn’t say anything; but she already felt siren inside.

       “I’m really sorry about it. I knew sorry wasn’t enough at all,” he said solemnly again.

       “W-what… are you trying to say, Oppa?” finally Tiffany could manage some words.

       Siwon heaved a huge sigh before answering.

       “I just realized… I still love you, Fanny~aaa… Will you give us another try? This time I promise you, I won’t hurt you and let you down again,” he said sincerely and leaned forward again; making Tiffany frozen in her place though she’d already knew what was going to happen next. She was too shock with the sudden admission and felt couldn’t manage any movement at all.

       At that time, in time, Taeyeon suddenly emerged.

       “Fanny~aaa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

       “TAE! Wait! Listen to my explanation!” Tiffany hastily caught up her and finally she could grab her arms and made her turn around to face her.

       “What explanation?” she asked resentfully while glaring at her.

       “What explanation you’re going to tell with all of those scenes I’d already seen with my own eyes? You’re standing face to face so damn close and I captured he’s leaning forward, was about to kiss you and hell, you didn’t even seem have any intention to dodge it at all!!! So what kind of explanation you’d like to spill out? Do you think I’m an idiot who couldn’t figure out anything???” she released her anger uncontrollably.

       “Tae! How could you say that sort of remarks?? You knew I would never cheat on you!”

       “Oh yeah?” she made an irritating tone.

       “Oh yeah? How could you say ‘oh yeah’? You… really get me wrong!”

       “Oh now you’re telling me that I was just non-sense???”

       “Why you don’t listen to me?” Tiffany asked desperately. “How could I control what he’s going to do to me?”

       “I didn’t ask you to control what he’s going to do toward you, Tiffany Hwang!” she yelled.

       “I questioned why you seemed anticipated the next scene and didn’t even make any move to avoid it!”

       "Tae, have you ever heard about the word "frozen"? I just got startled because of his sudden action!"

      "Huh!" she made a typical annoying voice of hers and smirked mockingly. "I don't think someone would get frozen if she didn't have at least a bit feeling toward the other."

      "Oh Jesus Christ!" she gasped in frustation; felt anything spilled out from would just end up wrong.

       “You enjoyed it, didn’t you?” Taeyeon smiled pathetically. “You wanted the kiss, didn’t you? Come on, just admit it!” Taeyeon laughed pathetically again.

       “W-what did you say?” she uttered, half trembling.

       “You’ve heard me,” Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

        “I knew I was not able to give you a real kiss, just like the guy able to give you!"

        "WHATTTT???" Tiffany eyes widened in dismay and anger, mixing into one.

        "I knew that. Sorry. I must not be angry because I am not capable to give it to you,” she said deliberately in such way just in purpose to irritate her and eventually triggering her tantrum. And it worked out.

 

 

PLAK!!!!

 

 

       Suddenly she realized Tiffany’s expression already changed into the darkest one. Her eyes were watery. And at that time, Taeyeon already knew her remarks was really out of control and already hurt her hard.

       The slap just suddenly like brought her back into soberness again. After all, the only thing left inside her heart was a bitter pang. She knew, she would never suppose to spill it out to her.

       Tiffany herself looked taken aback with her sudden action. Her heart was stinging as well; however Taeyeon’s remark already curved pain more inside her heart. The way she talked just reflected how narrow-minded she was after all this time.

       “ you Taeyeon!” with that remark, Taeyeon already known there’s nothing more to discuss about.

       “I’m indeed, so just you know,” she stated; ended the “conversation” and just left.

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

 

 

Fiuh... not that long update but... I was trembled when I typed it...

Could you imagine it in real life? Fiuh. *rubbing my head again*

And why suddenly Taeyeon easily burst into anger? Jealous?

Don't you think she's too much?