Bad Boyfriend

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

     CHAPTER 5

 

 

 

 

       "Taeyeon-aaa... Taeyeon-aaa.....," the cute husky voice was calling impatiently, her voice seemed echo-ing from the bathroom.

       "Ara...ara... I'm coming," Taeyeon was yelling from dining room at level 1. Then she was grabbing her last bite sandwich, chewing, and just swallowing without even tasting it, as she was hurried going upstairs.

        "Ppali-aaaa," the spoiled sound was heard again. Taeyeon was half running while shooking her head in disbelief.

       'She just let me take my breakfast not more than five minutes ago and then just call me rushingly in the middle of my breakfast. She was indeed a "princess"'.

       But as she was getting closer to Tiffany and learnt to understand her, this time she was more amused rather than annoyed by Tiffany behaviour.

        "What can I do for you, Princess?" Taeyeon was asking with a well-manner. Tiffany's head was popping out from the bathroom door, while her body was behind it. She was giggling, listening to the dork sentences She was staring at Taeyeon's face for a moment then laughed a little.

         "Mianhae, mianhae," Tiffany said.

         "Hah?" Taeyeon didn't get it.

          Tiffany didn't answer, but her hand was stretching out toward Taeyeon, then wiped Taeyeon's bread crumbs which was remaining at her corner lip. Taeyeon was blushing a little, since she imagined her face was little bit messy.

         "I was disturbing your breakfast, huh?" she was giggling again.

         "Oh," finally Taeyeon got it. "No problem.. What should I do?"

         "Pick me one dress. or pastel, kay? I didn't have time to pick... I should do quick bath, since he was on the way!" She was asking and closing the door again, without give Taeyeon any chance to react.

          "Duh... How could I know her fashion sense? And... who..who is he?" Taeyeon was frowning, little bit curious. But she wasn't drifting on it, as she was realizing, Tiffany needed her to do her favor. She walked toward Tiffany's big closet and found hundreds beautiful adorable dress, that Taeyeon wasn't sure could afford one of them by her full 12-months salary. Finally she was picking one dress and hung it in the hanger, across the bathroom. She was shrugging her shoulder, convicing herself,"It won't be a matter, as I guess she will look gorgeous with anything she wears!"

 

RING... RING...

       The bell sounds was yanking Taeyeon's from her reverie. Again she heard Tiffany said,"It must be him, Tae... Please open the door and tell him, I'm almost finish!"

       "Okay, okay!" Taeyeon replied while went downstairs. She was opening the door and found a tall guy in front of her. A good-looking guy with good sense of fashion, kind of attractive guy, but Taeyeon couldn't find anything at him that would attract her. Otherwise, she felt a little uncomfortable while caught the guy was staring at her, eyeing her from toe until head. She released a fake cough to distract that gaze.

       "Looking for Tiffany, rite?" she was guessing.

       Instead of answering Taeyeon's question, the guy kept staring at her. "You're must be Taeyeon. Ummm, you're beautiful as well," he said and .. winked her left eyes?? Taeyeon was shocking, but held it and be cool instead. "Anyway, I'm Choi Siwon," he  was continuing as he didn't she any reaction from Taeyeon and gave her hand toward Taeyeon. For a moment, Taeyeon felt sick by the guy's action. What the hell he thinks he was, gave me a judgement and release a praise like that. Watch your eyes, guy!

       Just for manner sake, Taeyeon handed her hand to, smiling wryly.

       "Where's my baby?" Siwon was asking, while her both hand was on her side pocket of his jacket.

       Taeyeon was about opening to answer, when suddenly Tiffany was emerging and exclaiming excitedly toward Siwon,"Hai Baby... Mianhae... Little bit late!"

       "No prob, Sweethert... Even for someone like you, it wouldn't be any matter if I have to wait all along my life," he said with smile.

        Taeyeon felt almost threw up all the breakfast she grabbed this morning when heard the fulsome praise, but she just tried to compromise with herself.

        Now Taeyeon just felt hard spinning in her head, really didn't get it, how Tiffany could had relationship with this kind of... player? Huff... perhaps due her eyesmiles, she couldn't see clearly - Taeyeon was beginning her absurd thought.

         "Taeeee...," Tiffany was calling. Her voice was like a serenade in the morning.

          "I think I will go all the day, so you have day-off today," Tiffany said and waved her hand.

          "Uh, okay, take care!" Taeyeon replied and smiled, but quickly looked at the other direction as she didn't want to have any eye-contact with the disgusting guy again.

 

 

       Taeyeon was leaning back on the door after she closed the door, sighing, but still couldn't found any sense about why they could be an item. "I bet he was a player!" Taeyeon was mumbling to herself. Then she felt vibration from her mobile, waking up her from her mind; she was smiling when saw it was Jessica.

       "Hi, Sica? What's up?" Taeyeon was greeting cheerfully.

       "What are you doing? Not too hard, eh?" She was referring to her job. Taeyeon was chuckling.

       "Not really. She had a good and warm side too," Taeyeon replied.

       "Hahaha, great then. Anyway, you haven't answer my question."

       "Ah ya... I have nothing to do since she already out. She said today I get my day-off."

       "Went out? With who?" Jessica was asking, but didn't wait Taeyeon's answer she just continuing,"Ah it must be her boyfriend, Siwon, rite?"

       "Hu-uh," Taeyeon was answering with not-interesting tone.

       "He didn't bother you, eh?" Jessica was guessing.

       "Not really, but I wonder with Ppani," Taeyeon was admitting.

        Jessica was giggling. "I am relieved, you care so much about her. Anyway, since you had a day-off..um.. wanna go out?"

        Taeyeon was widening smile. "Sure! I miss you too, anyway. But... I have to ask permission from Tiffany; however I work for her. Wait for a minute, talk you later," Taeyeon replied.

       "Okay, I am about changing my clothes too.Bye!"

       Taeyeon was texting Tiffany.

       JESSICA ASKED ME TO OUT. IS IT OK?

        Not long after that, Taeyeon got the reply.

        SURE... JUST TAKE MY CAR AND GIVE HER A RIDE. DRIVE SAFELY! XD XD

        Taeyeon was typing again. She's frowning.

       She must be in a good mood. How could it be? She was flattered by his action? Ugh, it really didn't make any sense toward me.

          THANKS. HAVE A GREAT... She was hesitating to continue, since she didn't really want to type the last part, but finally she typed it too, halfheartedly.

       THANKS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ~with him? Ugh, I didn't really expect she had a great day with a player like him.

       Then she was texting Jessica. I WILL PICK YOU UP WITHIN 20 MINUTES. KAY?

       Jessica was replying. OK DOKKY. TAKE YOUR TIME :D

 

 

 

 

       "Hi, Tae! Long time no see!" Jessica was greeting with a bright face, as she was getting in the car.

       "Hi, Sica... You said that as if you didn't see me for a year," Taeyeon was replied, with a smile. Jessica was buckling her seatbelt, then Taeyeon began to drive away.

       "Where're we going? Have any idea?"

       "Anywhere, except mall. I'm boring with mall!" Jessica said.

       "Ummm, ah I think I know a place. How's about mountain area? I missed fresh air already," Taeyeon said bluntly.

       "Me too," Jessica was exciting. "Let's go there. My lungs need a fresh air!"

       "You rarely hang out with your family?" Taeyeon was asking.

       Jessica was nodding her head. "My parents were always busy. My dongsaeng, she spent more time with her friends... We're close enough actually, but we have our own business and community," she was explaining.

       "Oh ya, back to the topic. What's wrong with Siwon? I think you pissed-off, rite?"

       "I didn't like him..."

       "You knew him already?" Jessica was asking wonderingly.

       "No.. I just met him this morning, but I absolutely didn't like him."

       "WOW!" Jessica expressed. "Why?"

       "Uhm...," Taeyeon was thinking for a moment. "I knew it's not wise to take some conclusion from some people without knowing them more, but I''m pretty sure, I do no wrong with my opinion this time. He is just like a kind of player. I couldn't see his sincerity as well. He just met me first time this morning, and he was to the point said 'Umm.. you're beautiful as well'... Was it proper?"

       "And moreover, he was winking at me," Taeyeon was expressing disgusting face.

       "Actually, I didn't really like him too, Tae. But since he's Tiffany's boyfriend, what else could I do?"

       "At least you have to told or warn her."

       "About what? I didn't have any proof yet."

       "Was Tiffany blinded or...," Taeyeon was deep-sighing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. But I just unable to figure out of any sense behind it."

       "Don't get it wrong, Tae," Jessica was smiling. "Perhaps Siwon had something that could make Tiffany comfortable."

       "I'm not sure about that. As long as I could see, he was only flattering with his hyperbolic style. It wasn't more than a fulsome phrase for me."

       "One thing I knew that was... Siwon never said "NO" toward Tiffany," Jessica said.

       "WHAT??" Taeyeon was surprising. "Don't you think it's right?"

       "No, I never thought that's right. I love Tiffany and care about her so much, but I never justified her action when I found it wrong. But Siwon... Siwon seemed like had quote.. "Tiffany can do no wrong" "

       "And it works for Tiffany???" Taeyeon's eyes was popping out, couldn't believe it.

       "Unfortunately, yes," Jessica was smiling wryly.

       "Aigooo... she must be losing her mind. That kid," Taeyeon was grumping. "But... how long they already been an item?"

       "Um.. as I remembered... just.. about one month."

       Suddenly Taeyeon was smiling happily. Jessica caught it, but didn't get it.

       "Don't worry, they won't be long."

       "What do you mean?" Jessica was raising one of her eyebrows.

       "I didn't hope a bad thing for Tiffany, for sure. So don't get me wrong."

       Jessica was smiling. "I know. Don't worry."

       "I'm sure Siwon was player. It was just about one month passed. He was still able to hide his real face behind the mask. But until when he could keep it? One day he would reveal her real face. A player wouldn't able to hold it til few months, I'm sure. I think I could guess the reason behind his act - that he always justified Tiffany's action, never say no toward her, always do whatever she wants..."

       "What is it?" Jessica was asking, curiously.

       "He was aiming to get a trust from Tiffany. Tiffany would be very dependant to him. After a man gets it, everything would be easier," Taeyeon was explaining. Then she continued with concern look,"I don't really know her well, but whatever it is, I don't want that thing happen to her."

       Jessica was looking at Taeyeon with an amazing look. "You are so perceptive," she was admitting spontaneously. "I even never thought that far before. How could you know?"

       "I don't know," Taeyeon said. "Instinc perhaps," she was smiling. She felt Jessica was patting her shoulder. She was tilting her head to look at Jessica.

       "We really didn't do wrong when accepted you, Tae!"

       "Ugh, don't make me flattered, Sica. You know I wasn't used to it," Taeyeon was blushing, but couldn't hide her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued...