I Will Survive

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

CHAPTER 3

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

      I was still concentrating on driving when I heard a deep hard sigh from back seat, behind my back, that I knew it came from Tiffany. She didn't seem so good and just frowned during this way, moreover she barely talked to anybody, either me or Jessica. I could glance secretly from mirror, that Tiffany really wasn't in a good mood, whatever the reason. But as my curiosity was just getting bigger, I heard Tiffany finally talked for the first time during we were in the car.

      "You said you would stay tonight, Sica!" Tiffany said with a demanding tone.

      "Aigooo, looked at you," Jessica was giggling, as she finally knew why Tiffany acted like that. "You really seemed like a baby. Come on, Tiffany-ahhhh. You are not a child anymore," Jessica was trying to persuade her.

      Once again, I tried to peep from the mirror. Tiffany was still frowning in her annoyance.

      "Listen to me, dongsaeng," Jessica said, in a firm tone, as she knew it'd be just a wasting-time thing to flatter Tiffany at this time. "I wish I can make it happen; but I have to back home. I have something to do, and, moreover..."

       "You had Taeyeon with you from now," Jessica continued her sentences.

      Yahhh... Jessica was indeed true. This princess was spoiled-kid. Seemed she would never could accept what's called as rejection. I wonder how her father raised her during this time? Just by giving everything she wanted? I mean, come on man, you're 23 years old, don't act so childish, then. And... how could Jessica kept act patient toward her? She must really nice to you. I was pretty sure, it must be very very hard to stay with you!

      As Tiffany didn't say anything toward Jessica, I asked,"Uhm, where are we going, anyway?"

      "Wherever you want, I don't have any mood to eat," Tiffany said in ignorance.

      Jessica was glaring at me through the mirror, as I caught her gazing too, signaling that it was ok. I nodded her head and brought them to a Korean Restaurant. As I about to stop my car, Tiffany was mumbling,"I wanna eat pasta."

      Yahhh.. This kid! I thought it was just few minutes ago you said I could take you everywhere and tou just didn't have any appetite to eat? And now, after we reached the restaurant, suddenly you said wanna eat pasta?

       Once again, I caught Jessica was looking at me from the mirror. I throwed a little smile toward her, assuring her that I was ok and everything would just be fine; even though in fact, I began to get annoyed listening to her complaints and everyting. But I thought, I just need some more time to adjust myself. I was pretty sure, I could hold on this thing. Urggghhh, I really want to give some learn to this kid!

      I was turning around my car toward Western Restaurant, as she wanted to eat pasta. Didn't take too long, we reached the western restaurant. Jessica was out from the car, while I didn't see Tiffany followed her. I was deep-sighing, went to her direction from outside, then opened the door for her. Then Tiffany was out from the car halfheartedly.

      Sort of, we spent most of our lunch time unpleasurely, in the silence, as Tiffany was in her irritating expression face and didn't talk more. So all I can heard was only lunch utensils sounds, knife and fork were colliding with the plate. And it just like another new burdensome for me, when finally Jessica spoke up at the end of our annoying lunch time.

      "Guys, I have to leave now. Seems my driver has arrived," Jessica was angling hear head, saw through the window. Then she was back to face us, still throwed a smile towards Tiffany. She pinched Tiffany's nose softly, as her last effort to persuade her, then she's whispering to her,"Mianhae, I have to go. Don't be mad too longer. Tae isn't used to with that. Be a nice kid, huh? Love you." Jessica was smooching her forehead, quick. See looked at me, as if she entrused TIffany to me. I nodded my head with smile then she waved her hand to us.

      "Good bye, see you later guys!"

      With that, I am, Kim Tae Yeon, begin to start a brand new life!!! Ummm, maybe not start, but rather to "SURVIVE".

 

 

NO ONE POV

       "Where are we going now?" Taeyeon asked.

       "I don't have any idea," Tiffany said. "You choose," Tiffany continued, uninterestingly.

       "How about... ummm watch movie?" Taeyeon suggested.

       "Uhm, it's not a good idea. I am really getting bored," Tiffany replied.

       "You were not really mad to Jessica, were you?" Taeyeon asked out of the blue, as she could see Tiffany's face was not as grim as before.

       However the way, since I worked for her, I had to approach her. I needed to know her more, so I could understand her more as well - Taeyeon POV.

       "She broke her own words," Tiffany was grumbling.

       "Aigooo... Your complaint was gratuitous," Taeyeon was chuckling and shaking her head, showing a disagreement. "She had explained you that she had something to do, rite? You should learn to listen for reason," unintentionally Taeyeon continued.

       Tiffany was raising one of her brownish eyebrown heard what Taeyeon said.

       "As I remembered, I didn't pay you for telling me what to do and what not to do," she replied sarcastically.

       Taeyeon was shocked listen to the rude words, as she was not used to. But for now, she just shouldn't argue more to this woman. At least not, in her first work day. Moreover, she had promised Jessica to take care of her well. So she was just deep-sighing, said apologetically,"Mianhaeyo. I didn't mean it."

       Tiffany didn't reply her, but Taeyeon knew, Tiffany heard it. And then again, the quitness just kept continuing remain during their way to the cinema.

       The cinema was crowded since it's a weekend.

       "What movie you want to watch?" Taeyeon started the conversation while looking at some posters, indicating the now-showing-movie.

       "Ummm, anything except horror movie will do," Tiffany replied.

       "You don't dare to watch horror movie, huh?" Taeyeon asked, with a little mocking tone.

       Tiffany was rolling her eyes. "Of course n-no, I just can't see what's the benefit of wasting some money just to scream," Tiffany built some reason. But it's obviously she was indeed frightened of it.

       Taeyeon was smirking. "Ohhh I see," she nodded with faked sympathetic face,"So someone just told me that she didn't like to go to amusement park and riding roaller coaster too."

       "Ugh," Tiffany was gulping, didn't find any words to release. This girl... ugh.. really smart! And brave. There's no one dare to argue with me like this before. At least, in front of me, the people, always say yes for what I was saying.

       "What do you mean?" Tiffany released a retorical question. "You think I don't dare to watch kind of horror movie, huh?"

       Taeyeon did her best effort to hold her laughter, at once, she thought how cute it was, witnessing how hard this princess tried to not revealing her weakness. "Aniyeyo, I just make sure," Taeyeon said with smile.

       "You will just waste time here or go to buy ticket then?" Tiffany asked, quickly escape herself from that conversation.

       "Ah ya, wait here then.I'm gonna queueing," Taeyeon said. "You want popcorn or some drink, perhaps?" Taeyeon offered.

       "Anything would be ok," Tiffany answer, easy.

       Taeyeon nodded her head, then turning around, walking to the ticket locket. A suspicious smirking was curved in her cute face as she was queueing up the ticket.

       Not long after she got the ticket, when she's in her way toward Tiffany, she was just getting shock due to the crowd around Tiffany. Due to her height, she just couldn't see clearly what's happening. She tried her best to tip toe, to search where Tiffany was and all she could see now was it's indeed, Tiffany became the center of attention. Some people was protuding toward her, some of them gave her a piece of paper, while the other took some picture with her.

       WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? I KNOW SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE, BUT WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING TO THE PEOPLE?? HAVEN'T THEY EVER SEEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL YET, HUH? AND TIFFANY, WHY DID SHE HAD NO EFFORT TO ESCAPE, INSTEAD, SHE WAS VERY GOOD TOWARD THEM? Ah... I really had no idea about this girl. She's really confusing... - Taeyeon POV

       Then with all her mighty, she was moving stealthily in the middle of crowd, tried her best to get closer to Tiffany, and finally reached her. Without any single words toward Tiffany, she grabbed her wrist, and again with her all mighty, she made a wayout for her. Taeyeon was throwing questionable glaring toward the people. "What are you doing?" Taeyeon released the question to the people. "Do you think she's celebrity or what...," she was continuing and chuckling, show that she didn't understand what's on this weird people mins. "Joisonghamnida...We have to leave now! Joesonghamnida.." she said quickly, as she didn't want to build more conversation with the crowd. Her main priority now is just escape Tiffany from the crowd, as she's also saw Tiffany was getting sweat. Tiffany just followed Taeyeon, with her hand still was in Taeyeon's grip, leaving the crowd.

       "Those people were really weird.. I know you're attractive, but...," Taeyeon shutted up as soon as she could, as she realized she just admit a thing that may will make Tiffany being more big-headed. But as she knew it's too late, she acted cool and continue her words,"Why did they act as they met some actress while you are not!" Taeyeon was still mumbling and look at Tiffany, full of concern. She grabbed a handkerchief and wiped away the sweat in Tiffany's forehead.

       "Look at you, you got messy," she was still grumbling.

       Surprisingly, Tiffany was giggling. And Taeyeon swore, it's the best giggling she ever heard today, no.. not today. It's the best cute giggling she ever heard until now. Moreover, the one who was giggling is... Tiffany, a girl that all the day just showed her bad attitude due to her bad mood. Finally her face is turning bright now.

       "What's funny?" Taeyeon asked, as she almost thought this girl experienced bipolar.

       "I am indeed not an actress," Tiffany said. Taeyeon nodded her head, didn't look at Tiffany eyes, as she's still wiping Tiffany's forehead. "Yah of course, I know that," Taeyeon replied in a flat tone.

       "But I was a singer and model in States, and now I'm going to do my debut here, as well," Tiffany said, carefully, but it was really not enough to make Taeyeon not getting surprise. If it was a cartoon, surely we could see both pair of Taeyeon's eyeball were popping up out of her eyes. Tiffany then just burst into her laughter. And Taeyeon was hearing that no other than an excitement laughing due to her dorkiness.

       Taeyeon could really felt her face was getting redish. Ugh,,, she really couldn't hide her embarassment now. Ughhh, again, if it was a cartoon, you also could see a black hole in front of Taeyeon, where Taeayeon was supposed to step into the hole! LOL! H-how could she didn't tell me? And how dumb I was...to not know what she was...??

       "You're really funny, babo-yahhh," Tiffany said, still with her remaining laugh. "But thank you for saving me!"

       Taeyeon released a fake cough. "Why just you didn't tell me?" She asked, still could felt hot in her face.

       "I thought you know!"

       "Are...are you really that p-popular?" Taeyeon asked. Again, Tiffany was laughing. Really, this one was really dork!!

       "Uhm.. How stupid I was. It's really embarassing. H-how could I don't know you... Ugh, it..it maybe because I.."

       "Hahahaha..." "It's ok, my dorky Taeyeon! it's normal, since I was an America singer, not Korean singer. People may not too familiar with me, those people, only coincidentally knew me, perhaps!"

       "Ugh.. I didn't dare to back to the movie," Taeyeon was mumbling. "The people must thought I am weirdo!"

       "Hahahaha... Gwaenchana. We could do some undercover."

       "Undercover?"

       "Take this glasses," Tiffany asked and give Taeyeon a black sunglasses. Then just like a magician, she took a hat, with a quick movement, she tied up her hair, cover it with a hat. Then she also took a scarf from her handbag and wore it.

       "Let's back to the movie. Trust me, people won't expect we will back there again!" Tiffany smiled, assuring Taeyeon.

       Tiffany was indeed right. They just "landed" safely to the cinema, found the row easily, and lay down her body there. Tiffany was yawning a little, felt comfortable with the chair.

       "Yahh... you're yawning!"

       "I hope you choose the right movie, at least not a boring drama movie! I may fall asleep in the middle of film..."

       "Don't worry, I guarantee you won't!" Taeyeon was winking and smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued...