The Truth

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

 

CHAPTER 24

 

 

 

       IT’s already been several days after the fake Krystal’s birthday. Krystal herself, though at first she really wanted to give up, finally just gave it another try after considering Jessica’s suggestion.

       “It would never be easy, Krys to run kind of this relationship. But you two love each other though I may say your feeling might be stronger than Taeyeon’s one. Just don’t give up. It’s worth to try.”

       Thinking that they just started it too fast and early, finally Krystal decided to give one more chance to their relationship. It wasn’t she wanted to be apart from Taeyeon; but the point was, she thought there’s no point in such a relationship where the specter of the past still always be involved.

       After all, Taeyeon and Krystal just run their day as usual. Krystal bothered to tell Taeyeon about the big mistake she did and she also decided to not bring up the scene anymore. Let bygone be bygone, if she might say.

       Taeyeon always acted sweet and treated her like a queen. It was one of the thousand reasons made Krystal could finally get over it. Taeyeon never had any intention to hurt her. Taeyeon was really a great and faithful lover. And everybody had their weakness. Nobody was perfect. And Krystal didn’t look for the flawless one. So, it would just be unfair to Taeyeon if Krystal didn’t give her another chance. Moreover, Taeyeon always be able to find thousand ways to make her felt more precious than she ever thought she was.

       The thing Krystal couldn’t foresee was an accidentally meeting with some couple at the mall that afternoon changed everything in her life and Taeyeon’s life as well.

 

 

       They were going to the mall that afternoon. Krystal was very delighted because since Taeyeon had many jobs out of the town this month, they rarely spent their time to watch movie together. So, it’s really priceless, spending some quality time by watching movie with her lover.

       But, if only Krystal knew this afternoon a sudden meeting changed her life, she wished she would never hang out with Taeyeon this afternoon. She wished Taeyeon was still out of town so they would never make it. Yes, Krystal wished.

       “I’m sorry, you missed so many movies because I wasn’t able to accompany you, Baby,” Taeyeon said sincerely once she realized it has been so long for them to not stepping into cinema. Before the guilty feeling embedded further, Krystal quickly managed to make Taeyeon felt better by beaming her understanding smile. It was one of the good things to learn from the couple. Both of them knew well how to appreciate their relationship and knew well how to respect their couple, and that’s why they never involved into any row so far.

       “Don’t be sorry, Tae,” Krystal shook her head and dropped quick peck on her forehead.

       “The most important thing was I never felt lack of you. No matter how far you’re from me, I know you would always be there for me. It’s enough for me, Tae. Really.”

       “How could God so generous to me, Krystal? How could He grant me such a beautiful and considerate person like you?” Taeyeon asked solemnly. Her expression made Krystal giggled as she caught it was the cute feature of Taeyeon that ordinary people rarely to see.

       “People say good person always get good person. Call us lucky then,” Krystal said cockily, earning a giggled from Taeyeon.

       “I don’t know if cocky character was able to be spread.”

       “It just happened between us, Silly,” Krystal whispered playfully, hence taking a chance to kiss her cheek. Taeyeon just smirked afterward.

       The smirk didn’t stay long.

       At first Krystal just didn’t notice it as she was still overwhelmed by excitement because of the flirting session. But at the next second she just got it, when she caught Taeyeon was no longer looking at her. Taeyeon was spacing out over her shoulder.

       Following Taeyeon’s gaze, Krystal just turned away and before she saw it coming, Taeyeon had already walked over her like been hypnotized by something then approached a couple that seemed still on their own, few steps in front of her.

       At first as well, Taeyeon thought her eyes were playing trick to her mind. But once she approached the couple to make sure, she knew her eyes weren’t kidding to her. It was real. But the problem was, it just didn’t make any sense to her.

       The man standing in front of her was the man she would never hope or expect to see again.

       It was Dong Hae.

       And the girl who was clinging onto him now was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Not Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

 

 

 

    Taeyeon’s hand just terribly shook at the moment. Her brain wasn’t able to process it normally. It was too shocking. It was too surprising. It caught her off guard. The scene… The scene that Dong Hae seemed had happy and proper life with the girl. And the girl wasn’t Tiffany Hwang, the girl she once knew left her just to pick Dong Hae over her. The girl hurt her and left the painful footprint inside her heart and sacrificed her love just to marry a jerk who didn’t deserve her love.

       And an old knowledge just suddenly came into Taeyeon mind in order to make some sense about the scene. Taeyeon just clenched her teeth as she suddenly thought about the possibility.

       “You’re such a jerk!” Taeyeon shouted as she couldn’t bear it anymore.

       The couple just got startled by sudden exclamation earned by the petite girl glaring toward them, out of the blue. But though Dong Hae was such a jerk, in fact her brain wasn’t as dull as that. He could decipher who the girl was.

       “Y-you Kim Taeyeon, right?” he asked dubiously.

       Instead of answering him, Taeyeon just kept releasing her anger.

       “How could you do cheat again after all the things she sacrificed just for you??? How could you still play with her heart? If I don’t kill you today don’t call me…”

       “Honey, what this girl are talking about?” the girl standing beside Dong Hae seemed freaked out and stutteringly asked to him. Besides, she also looked so confuse and didn’t have any idea at all about her or the thing she was trying to say.

       “Oh, so you don’t know either?” Taeyeon asked to the girl while pointing out to Dong Hae. “Don’t say you also trick this little girl!” Taeyeon shifted her gaze toward Dong Hae again, thinking that the girl was also one of his victims.

       “Hey,” the girl summoned her courage to snap. “The one you said ‘this little girl’ was officially been Dong Hae’s wife already, so you know!”

       This time the remarks didn’t just caught Taeyeon off guard, but almost killing her on the spot.

       “Wife? Y-you say…. What did you say?” Taeyeon stammered, couldn’t manage to stay poised at all.

       Strangely, Dong Hae seemed so patient and he threw concern look to Taeyeon.

       “I stopped playing with girl heart after I broke up with Tiffany.”

       “YOU WHAT?”

       Dong Hae nodded his head seriously.

       “No… not only break up… more accurately, after she insisted to end our relationship. After all I realized I was indeed such a jerk. I didn’t want to lose her. I just realized how much she meant to me, but it was too late. I couldn’t turn back time. And her decision was final. I needed much time to get over it and after all I promised, I would fix my attitude problem, hence would never play with girl heart again. And you need to know, this girl is indeed my wife.”

       Taeyeon felt like got sudden dizziness hearing Dong Hae explanation. How… how could it be real? She meant… it was too hard to believe… It… It couldn’t be real…

       “W-when… when did you break up?”

       “You really didn’t know about it?” Dong Hae asked wonderingly.

       Taeyeon couldn’t just manage to answer, but her expression was more than enough for Dong Hae to get the answer. Taeyeon really had no idea about it… about her… about them…

       “You know what, at first I really want to eliminate you, Ms. Kim,” Dong Hae said and smiled, pondering the moment. “I know I was so , but Tiffany would never have any courage to break up with me if it wasn’t because of you. I supposed to realize it. Since you came into her life, slowly but sure she changed. She became stronger. And when she finally decided to end the relationship with me, I knew the reason was because of you.”

       “W-what did you say?”

       Dong Hae nodded calmly again.

       “She loved you and she chose you. I might don’t know her well. I knew I was a bad guy. I dated her for six months but I was really lack any knowledge about her. But one thing I was sure that I wasn’t able to be wrong about her, that her love for you was sincere and beyond everything.”

       “She broke with me at the next day after the night we found you’re getting drunk at Sinchon.”

       “When she said it, she didn’t even shed any tears. She said firmly. She said she loved you and she never got kind of feeling she felt toward you when she’s with me. She said our relationship just didn’t work out and it’s time to stop. It’s only fling. And you’re the one made her realize about it. She said you’re the one who saved her when she’s lost. You’re the one who extended your hand when she’s about drowning. You’re the one who raised her up when she’s falling down. And all the things she wanted was just to be with you. Though she had no idea how great your feeling toward her. But she dared to break up with me just to struggle for her feeling toward you.”

        “Ms. Kim, the last thing Tiffany said to me when she decided to break up with me wasn’t I’m sorry or so, but…” Dong Hae trailed off, a bitter tone couldn't be concealed from his voice.

       “I want nothing else, Oppa, unless spending the rest of my life with Taeyeon because I realized… I’ve already given all my heart for her even before she asked me to do so.”

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

Comment? Well... so... what happened to Tiffany then?

Why she left Taeyeon whereas she really loved her and didn't marry with Dong Hae?

Can you make any sense about what actually happened?