BECAUSE A PURE LOVE DOESN'T LOOK FOR A FLAWLESS ONE

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

CHAPTER 14

       

 

 

       “SICA!” Taeyeon rushed went downstair and opened her arms as she saw Jessica was standing up near the door. Jessica jumped into her hug excitingly.

       Taeyeon landed a kiss on both Jessica’s cheek with pleasure. Muach. Muach.

       “Sica-baby,” suddenly Tiffany emerged too and got approach her. She widened her smile and Jessica reached her into her hug too. They three were giggling along.

       “I believe I haven’t shown my thankful in a proper manner, Sica,” Taeyeon began to speak and glanced at Tiffany, who was fulfilled with amusement as well.

       Jessica giggled and waved her hand.

       “You talk to me as though I’m stranger, Taeng,” she said. Then she curled one of her arm around Tiffany’s waist.

       “I’m very happy you two finally made it up,” she continued after landing a peck on Tiffany’s cheek.

       “Especially for you, Fani~aaa,” Jessica pinched Tiffany’s nose. “You’re so lucky to have Taeng in your life.”

       “Do you think so, Sica?” Tiffany asked.

       Jessica nodded. “Of course… Oh God, if you aren’t into her, I began to consider her too,” Jessica smirked then laughing. Tiffany looked taken aback but then she managed to laugh along.

       Suddenly Taeyeon was blushing. She cleared to hide her embarrassment.

       “Anyway, I’m curious, how finally you made it up?” Jessica raised her eyebrow. “I mean, it was supposed to be late, rite?”

       Tiffany’s thought was wandering, remembering the cogitation.

 

“Last call, the passengers of XXX Airlines with destination to LA are pleased to board…”

Tiffany was still sitting at the boarding room. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lips as her effort to hold the tears.

“Miss?” a woman voice was snapping her thought.

She opened up her eyes again and managed to smile, wryly.

“Are you ok? You’re supposed to board now,” the woman said while flashing a smile.

Tiffany half-heartedly got up and nodded her head, managing to smile back.

“Yes, I think so,” she replied and pulled her suitcase.

She deliberately walked slowly, in hope there’s a miracle happened.

Something that may change her mind.

By the next second, she’s almost couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Announcement for passengers named Miss Tiffany Hwang; you’d been waited by Miss Kim Tae Yeon at information counter, near the immigration checking counter.”

She jerked in dismay and even hadn’t recovered yet when abruptly another announcement emerged. The voice. The voice she hoped most; the voice she missed a lot.

The voice that finally made up her mind…

And gave her one strong reason to keep staying

Was real.

 

       Jessica looked dumbfounded listened to the whole story. As she recovered again, she shook her head in disbelief then giving a bear hug to both of them.

       “It’s very touched,” she whispered. “I’ll always pray the best for both of you,” she continued sincerely. The three of them were drifting into joyful silence then.

 

 

 

       Taeyeon was frowning witnessed Tiffany looked like day-dreaming on her bed. She also found during the day, Tiffany was barely to talk. Tiffany was wrapping her arm around her knee-up and resting her chin on her knee. Taeyeon slowly climbed up onto bed and kneeled beside her. She angled her face to see Tiffany.

       “Hey, what happens?” she asked in concern while caressing Tiffany.

       Slowly Tiffany lifted her head to face Taeyeon. Taeyeon caught Tiffany’s expression wasn’t happy and it minded her of course. She never wanted to see Tiffany’s being sad. For her, Tiffany’s happiness was her priority.

       “Taeng,” she called out then paused. Taeyon was listening patiently. She tucked Tiffany’s hair behind her ear.

       “Do you really love me?” she asked gingerly.

       Taeyeon looked bewildered with the out-of-the-blue question but she managed to smile. She cupped Tiffany’s cheeks and brushed their nose. Their forehead met.

       “More than everything,” she replied firmly.

       “Affirmatively,” she added and Tiffany’s back of head gently.

       “What do you think? Are you doubting me?” she asked patiently then pecking Tiffany’s forehead softly.

       Tiffany shook her head and wrapped her arm around Taeyeon back tightly.

       “No… I trust you, Tae,” she said. “I want you to know that I also love you more than everything.”

       Taeyeon widened her smile. “I knew that, Sweets. So what’s the matter?” she asked.

       “I just feel… feel afraid of losing you, Tae. Because I really can’t live without you,” she admitted.

       Taeyeon was her face softly. Then she was staring deeply into her eyes.

       “Don’t be ridiculous,” she giggled. “You know it won’t be happened. I will never leave you,” she assured. “How could you have a kind of thought like that?”

       “Dunno,” Tiffany replied dubiously. “It just popped up in my head. Particularly after... I heard what Jessica was saying this morning,” she explained.

       Taeyeon’s eyes were bugging out then she giggled again. She landed an assuring quick peck on Tiffany’s lip in the middle of pause.

       “You remember she said that if I wasn’t into you, she may probably consider you?”

       Taeyeon couldn’t help but giggling again. She saw Tiffany was frowning now. Her corner of lips was turning down. She released Taeyeon from her hug, as she now was crossing her arms. Taeyeon shook her head and still couldn’t stop her giggle when she found how cute her girlfriend was and how ridiculous her thought was.

       “I’m so serious and you’re giggling as though I’m joking,” she protested.

       Taeyeon shook her head patiently. “Anniya,” she replied. “You don’t have any idea how cute you’re.”

       “How could a mad person be cute,” Tiffany mumbled while still crossing her arms.

       “For me you are,” Taeyeon replied.

       “Taeyeon~aaaaa… Can’t you take this seriously? Because I wasn’t kidding. I’m really afraid to lose you since I found Jessica was much better than me – in everything. She’s so angelic, she’s so mature, she’s so beautiful, she’s so caring, she’s so lovely…”

       “You’ve already capturing my heart, Sweets,” Taeyeon interrupted.

       “Yeah but I just closed my eyes and didn’t think about it,” Tiffany looked at her with concern look. Deep inside her heart, Taeyeon could felt how much the girl really into her and it just made her falling harder and harder again.

       “Are you jealous when I was kissing her, Sweets?” Taeyeon asked.

       Tiffany puffed her cheeks then nodding gingerly.

       “You’re nuts,” she giggled again. “You also kissed her, you know?”

       “Yeah, but it’s different,” Tiffany pleaded. “You know we’d already been best friend for very long time.”

       “I’m toward her was only best friend as well,” she said.

       “But she’s so perfect, Taeng,” Tiffany said in desperate tone.

       “So what?” Taeyeon asked nonchalantly. “All you said about her was true. She’s angelic bla bla bla… But you need to know, that wasn’t I was looking for. I didn’t look for a flawless person because I believe I wasn’t perfect one too,” she stated softly.

       “My sweethearts,” she said patiently again.

 

“A pure love doesn’t look for perfection. I met an imperfection and by receiving it the way it was, I finally found that the imperfection was nothing but completed my life.”

 

       “I admit I was comfortable with Jessica, but I’m sure, it’s just similar circumstance whenever you’re around her too. She’s really nice person and I’ve never had a row with her. But with you, somehow, I always missed and enjoyed our moments. Didn’t mean I enjoy the row, but yes, every moment we experienced along, always let some imprint in my mind. I thought about it all the time. I never missed even for one scene. It was described so clear in my mind. It was hard to describe but… simply said like this… When I hurt you and saw you cry, I found my heart was painful too, even until next few days. I felt like I hurt myself. Initially I found it weird and ridiculous. I could sob out of the blue in the middle of night when I remembered you’re crying. My heart was like getting sudden pang when I remembered how hurt you’re. And otherwise, when I remember your smile, suddenly I also could smile as well – out of the blue. You really have no idea, Fani~aaaa… how you drove me crazy… I thought I was gonna be crazy because of you,” Taeyeon shook her head in frustration.

       Tiffany was silent but she found her heart was fluttering again.

       “If you think you’re only the one who was so bloody freaking out of losing me you’re wrong then. You have no idea about my fear as well.”

       “Look at you, Sweets,” Taeyeon continued again. “Don’t you ever think how amazing you are? Don’t you ever think how easy you are to be loved? It was seriously killing me to know the fact that you’re so lovable.”

       Slowly, Tiffany’s tears were running down her cheeks.

       “I… I never thought about that, Taeng,” she said then smiled.

       “All of your words… just made me felt so much precious. You know what… there’s nobody else that ever made me feel so much precious. So much meaningful. Nobody but you,”

       “Sweets,” Taeyeon said again. “Promise me one thing, please?”

       “What’s it, Love?”

       “Don’t spend your time to cry like this again; just to think about that you will probably losing me. Ever.”

       “You know why?” Taeyeon asked.

       Tiffany couldn’t answer. She looked puzzled.

       “The probability is just the same with how you can Knock Out Mike Tyson,” Taeyeon pretended to sound horror; but it was just succeed to make her girlfriend giggled.

       “You’re silly!” Tiffany replied and pretended to smack her girlfriend.

       “I love you my silly hubby!” she smooched Taeyeon.

       “I love you too, my stupid wife,” she replied then jumped into her. “Let me reward you a service tonight,” she winked and abruptly ed Tiffany’s clothes.

 

 

to be continued...

 

My readers, I hope you arent getting drunk into the mature romantic conversation

because for couples next chapters... I will still pamper you with more romantic scenes... :)