Closer

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

CHAPTER 4

 

 

 

 

 SMACK* SMACK* SMACK

       Taeyeon was silently held the pain in her chest; of course not a real pain, it was just looked like kind of ant biting, perhaps, as Tiffany also didn't hit her seriously.

       "Wawawa... Stop it Ppani," Taeyeon was whispering, while her both arms was still covering her body, defending Tiffany strike.

       "It's not enough!" Tiffany said with a faked grimace, as Taeyeon caught it as a witty remarks and almost made her burst of laughing. Taeyeon was trying hard to hold her laugh, as she didn't want get pop-corn strikes from the irritated audiences.

       Then Tiffany just kept pinching Taeyeon's arm as she couldn't smack Taeyeon's chest anymore since Taeyeon covered it with her arms.

       "Still dare to laugh huh?" Tiffany was pretending to smile wryly.

       Taeyeon quickly shook her head, while trying to catch some air in her difficult breath.

       "Why did you choose this movie, dumb dumb?"

       "Because you didn't want to admit," Taeyeon replied, finally she recovered.

       Taeyeon quickly shuted up as Tiffany throwed a glare death toward him. It's indeed dark, but Taeyeon was very sure could see that.

       "Uhm, we can leave if you want. And.. of course, I will pay for the ticket."

       "Dumbo!" Tiffany was babbling.

       "Yeah?"

       "Actually I wasnt really freak out of horror movie. But somehow, last time I watched movie with Sica, I just couldn't sleep all the night," Tiffany said.

       "I'm sorry," Taeyeon said seriously.

       "Huh, you had a big resposibility if I couldn't rest well tonight then!"

       "Deal, My Lady," Taeyeon answered gently, with a smile in her face.

 

 

 

       They finally reached home at 9 pm, since they had dinner outside after watching movie. Taeyeon could see how tired the princess was, as during their way back home, Tiffany was falling asleep. But somehow, Taeyeon felt happy, as after the incident, Tiffany acted so nice and friendly toward her. Taeyeon glanced at the beautiful one, who was still peacefully sleeping beside her. Beside her? Yes, Tiffany just picked a front seat, instead of back seat, and don't know why Taeyeon felt happy with that. Carefully, she unbuckled the seatbelt, then touching Tiffany's shoulder gently to wake her up.

       "Ppani-ahhh, we have reached home, continue your sleep inside, huh?"

       Lazily, Tiffany was opening her eyes. "I'm very tired," she was mumbling, but finally she opened her door and got out from the car, walking toward her room, while Taeyeon was trailing her.

       "I will take a shower," Tiffany said.

       "Uhm.. Should I prepare your pajamas?" Taeyeon asked, confusingly, since she didn't have any idea with her job description. Tiffany was smiling. "No need ah... You can takes a shower too, then just back here..."

       "Arassoyo..."

       "Yahhh, Taeyeon, drop the formalities please..."

       "Uhm.. I just not used to.. But fine. Arasso," Taeyeon replied with her dorky smile. "I will go to my room then."

       

       Taeyeon finished her bathing time within 15 minutes, as she also wanted to sleep soon, then she quickly back into Tiffany's room. There's no more sound from Tiffany's bathroom, indicating she's no longer showering.

       "Ppani?" Taeyeon was calling. There's no sound. Taeyeon was searching Tiffany's presence. And finally she found the one was laying down on the bed.

       Yah... She's just fell asleep. Still with the lights on. And... yah, some pajamas was scattering near the closet. Taeyeon was shaking her head, put the pajamas and rearranged it into the closet. Then she was pulling the blanket, covering Tiffany's body to keep it warm. As Taeyeon was about turn off the lights, Tiffany was muttering.

       "Taeyeon-aaa...," she was calling, half consciously.

       "Don't wake up, just continue your sleep," Taeyeon said, while turning off the light.

       Then Taeyeon was going to get her mattress, below Tiffany's king size bed.

       "What are you doing?" Tiffany asked again, now with her 100% consciousness.

       "I was about sleeping," Taeyeon replied and covered , as she yawned.

       "Under my bed?" Tiffany was frowning.

       "Sure, the mattress is here. Or you want me move the mattress somewhere else?" Taeyeon asked.

       Tiffany was giggling. "Dumbo!"

       "What?"

       "You sleep on this bed, dork!"

       "Oh... I thought..."

       "The bed was prepared not for you, it's for my puppy. I plan to buy puppy later," Tiffany was explaining.

       "Uhm... I-I just thought, it's not proper, I'm just your..."

       "Yahhhh... Make it easy, Kim Tae Yeon. You will climb onto the bed or not?" Tiffany asked in demanding tone, impatiently.

       "Ara...ara," Taeyeon quickly climbed onto the bed.

       "I never even thought to consider you as a servant, maid, or whatever it called," Tiffany said while turning her head toward Taeyeon. It's not really dark, so Taeyeon also could see Tiffany's face.

       "Hmmm, actually... why you look for 'whaterever-you-call-it'? You seem could do anything by yourself...," Taeyeon was asking, wonderingly.

       Tiffany was deep sighing. "I need a friend, Taeyeon."

       Taeyeon's mouth was forming O as she didn't expect to get a kind answer like that.

       "But you have Jessica," Taeyeon replied.

       "Jessica was like a sister too me. She's really nice and patient toward me. But I just could keep on depending on herself. I felt myself so bad when I knew it. Jessica had her own life, and I just couldn't make her kept looking after me."

       Taeyeon was nodding hear head, continue listening.

      "But as you see, I was also not a kind of person that easy to match," Tiffany admitted. "Jessica was the only one who totally understand me. Therefore, I also didn't have many friends. I mean, maybe I have a lot, just like kind of friend-with-benefit. But actually, Jessica is the only real friend I had."

       "So finally I decided to look for some... 'whatever-I-call-it," Tiffany was smiling. "But I just write in the advertisement as "assistant", instead of friend."

       Taeyeon was laughing, know the reason behind it. "Yeahhh... it would be very weird if you found a job vacancy: look for some friend!"

       "Yah, but, besides that, I indeed my personal assistant," Tiffany added. "Since I was reckless... So, sort of, you're indeed my assistant, and I pay your salary for that. But, just act like a friend toward me, you get it?"

       Taeyeon nodded her head. Now she totally understood about everything.

       "I will be a good friend for you, Ppani," Taeyeon said with a smile. Tiffany was also smiling to her.

       "Thank you. I keep your word," she said. "Anyway, I was very tired. Can we sleep now?" Tiffany asked.

       "Sure, me too," Taeyeon replied.

       Didn' take too long, both of them were snoring, due to fatigue, but who's cares? Both of them were already enjoying their peaceful rest.

 

 

to be continued...