SUBSCRIBE MORE!

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

 


 

 

HERE I COME WITH SOMETHING NEW AND SPECIAL,

something different with the other fics,

something I made with full of passion...

AN EPIC LOVE STORY,

about triangle romance love story between Tae- Tiff - Sic

 

this is the link

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/338171

 

BETWEEN TWO HEARTS

 

 

This is the spoiler...

 

Perhaps, just perhaps, for some people, it seemed like I just make any excuse or I was inconsistent person; however I knew I wasn’t like it. I never played with someone heart; instead sometimes I thought it’s me, my heart that occasionally had been played and swung around.

All the stories were beginning when I was in my second semester on my college; when I was actually not totally getting over from my broken heart experience. Yeah, my first love, that I once thought I was born only for her, already dumped me a year ago. She broke her own promise she made.

 

 

 

She bid a goodbye once again before entering the departure gate.

“Taeng, saranghae!” she suddenly turned back to face me again and yelled, while stepping backward, with her back facing straight. Some people directly looked at us; but she didn’t show any embarrassment.

God, my silly girlfriend!

I waved back and smiled; replied her by drawing in the air.

I heart you. She giggled again before finally turning back and vanished from my sight.

I never expeected that I would never hear anything from hear again afterward.

 

 

 
... (MORE SPOILER IS PROVIDED ON THE ORIGIN FIC)
 
 
 
 
 
 
JUST SUBSCRIBE IT!
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!