I want the world know, that you would never be replaced by anyone else in this universe

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

CHAPTER 32

 

 

      

 

       Everything just been clearly revealed once the memory card which recorded all of those scenes had been connected with the player. The memory card was a part of CCTV attached against the wall at the room where the jerk did his action.

       Everyone seemed taken aback witnessing the scene, where Siwon entered the room secretly, appraoched the pink laptop belonged to Tiffany, smirked slyly, and moved the picture into his USB... The truth was really caught them off guard.

       “Lately Siwon Ssi just realized that I had this evident,” Jae Suk explained. “He threatened to fire me if I didn’t give it to him, but I guessed he really had no idea about me. Even if Taeyeon Ssi didn’t save my daughter soul, I would still do the same thing like now,” Jae Suk continued.

       “I wasn’t afraid to be fired. I was rather be afraid to fight against my conscience,” he said solemnly.

      “But I never expected he’d paid someone to stalk me... and finally led it to all this tragedy...”

       Yuri gritted her teeth and clenched her fist in anger discovering all the truth. That jerk... really had no way-out for now! But suddenly as she had already recovered from the scene, she just got the alarm again inside her heart...

       “Sica!” she abruptly called out her lover. “Did... Tiffany said she’d take some clothes and be back to hospital soon?”

       Jessica gasped, already found what she’s trying to say.

 

Tiffany struggled hard to fight, but end up fruitless. She felt so weak and powerless no matter how hard she tried. She felt like overwhelmed by drowsiness and suddenly her knowledge told her why. Was it... because of the I had sipped not few moments ago?? The tea he gave to me? Oh my God... How could I be such a fool? How could I’d been easily trapped into his trick???

 

       “And... was... it... the jerk... who sent her home?” Yuri said stammeringly.

      

“Oppa...,” she tried hard to say, making great effort not to lose her consciousness. “Please... don’t do it to me... Please let me go..,” she pleaded, just making the latter widened his sly smile.

Siwon had already finished with ing thing. Now, the beautiful girl once ever humiliated him, laying down powerlessly in front of him, begging and pleading to let her go of? It’s really funny! And fun!

       “!!!! We should know it earlier!” Yuri blew the desk, releasing her anger and briskly run outside, approached his car. Jessica was trailed behind.

 

Siwon dropped another kiss on her cheek, down to her neck, making Tiffany shuddered.

“I’ve been waiting for today so long, Tiffany,” he whispered. “If you’re me, what will you do?”

He touched her cheek gently, let his fingers across her chest, making Tiffany couldn’t bear it anymore. Never in her life, she felt so disgusted toward her own self like this...

(Taeyeon~aaa... will you come to help me? You always come to save me... Will you come to me this time? Please help me, Taeyeon~aaa)

Tiffany let her tears run down her cheek as she knew, this time, the girl named Kim Taeyeon even wasn’t able to move her leg even for an inch...

 

       Jessica bang her cell-phone in horror after she found the fifth call just ended up in voicemail again...

       “Seobang! I’m worrying to the death!” she squeezed Yuri’s arm unconsciously.

       “I hope we’re not late!” Yuri kept focusing on driving. Her eyes were fierce, looking straight on the road.

 

“Uljima,” Siwon wiped the tears away. “I promise you won’t feel any pain again,” he said; however his gross remarks just already made Tiffany poured tears even more. Suddenly she remembered what Taeyeon once ever said to her. “He didn’t even deserve your single lump...”

(Taeyeon~aaa... Mianhae... I don’t want to give up... but I’m really not able to do anything to fight him... Mianhae, Taeyeon~aaa... I’m indeed babo...)

       Jessica startled once Yuri cell-phone was buzzing. Yuri beckoned her to pick it up as she was still driving.

       “It’s Taeyeon’s mother,” Jessica let her know.

       She picked the phone and as Yuri cocked her eyes, she caught the expression on Jessica’s face obviously indicating other bad news one.

       “W-what?”

Siwon for some moment, making Tiffany even felt so dirty.

He played with her stunning abdomen and murmured. “You should know, I supposed to do it at the time when you’re still in love with me... So we’d dodge this way... You got it, Baby?”

Tiffany used her last strength to spit her saliva out to his face. She barked.

“You wish! I never fell in love with ‘Sekia’ like you!”

Siwon’s expression suddenly turned into dark one, felt so insulted and humiliated.

Though Tiffany already saw it coming, as she’d already anticipated it, she displayed a complacent smile on her face, discovering how red his face was now.

 

       “Taeyeon’s mom said... there’s a doctor out from the surgery ward and when she asked about Tae, the doctor said...”

       “Said what?” Yuri asked impatiently, stammering again.

       “The prognosis was really bad. It could be said... we could only lean on the thing called... ‘miracle’...”

       Suddenly Yuri felt like getting earthquake inside her.

       “Seobang, seobang... Hold on,” Jessica encouraged worriedly. “We have to focus to save Tiffany first... It’s the jerk’s house!”

SLAP!

Siwon slapped Tiffany’s face in his resentment; however strangely Tiffany didn’t cry again, yet didn’t express any pain.

(Don’t drop any single tears for him again, Tiffany! Though in the end you’d still end up losing everything, at least don’t grant what he wanted... Don’t make it this easy for him!)

It worked. It made Siwon being angry even more.

“You’re such a !” he yelled and abruptly ped Tiffany’s short and pulled it off; threw it somewhere afterward.

 

       When Siwon was about to tear her pants, suddenly the “bang” sound was heard, along with the opening door. Without any warning or even any chance to take a breath, Yuri growled and jumped into him, peppering him with many blows, earning shrieking from the jerk.

      Jessica hastily got approached her, hugged and caressed her for a moment.

      She helped Tiffany to put her clothes on again.

       Yuri just rewarded another blow, didn’t have any intention to stop at all even though she’d already saw his face was full of bruises. His nose even oozed stain of bloods.

       In front of Yuri, Siwon just looked like a weak lamb. Even he wasn’t able to release any single jab toward a girl like her.

       “Luckily”, before Yuri finished him, the policeman had already came...

 

 

 

 

ONE YEAR LATER

       The drizzle was still slightly remained when Tiffany walked in the middle of the cemetery. The sky was still gloom, but the thunder sound wasn’t heard any longer. She inhaled deeply before finally squatted at one thombstone. She placed a bunch of fresh flower onto the ground, then closing her eyes to put some prayer to the one’d already gone.

       Trailing behind her was the Yulsic couple, that had already been engaged. They shared the same umbrella, but as they caught the drizzle slowly made Tiffany’s wet, Yuri let Jessica took over the stem of umbrella and beckoned her to cover Tiffany from the drizzle. Jessica nodded and received it, and stood behind Tiffany.

       “Hi,” Tiffany tilted her head and got up. She smiled to her. “You don’t need to do it. I love rain,” she widened her smile and peered up, looking at the gloom sky. “You don’t want your Seobang to get sick, rite?”

       Yuri who was overheard it smiled back and walked toward her.

       “I won’t be sick because of sort thing like this,” she said cockily, making them giggled along.

       “Hi,” Jessica chimed in again and stared at Tiffany. “I’m glad... to see you smile again. Seobang and I really worried about you, you know?”

       “Don’t be,” Tiffany replied. “I’ve been burdened many people. So please, don’t be...,” she said. Jessica shook her head and reached her into her hug.

       She kissed her forehead warmly. “Babo... You’re my sister and I love you. How could you say thing like that?” she said sincerely, making Tiffany smiled again, feeling so touched.

       “I don’t know it’s right time or not to tell,” Yuri started to say after a short pause. Jessica nodded her head once she caught Yuri’s gaze, giving her cue to go on.

       “But... we think... we’d get married, Tiffany,” Yuri said and reached Jessica into her embrace.

       Tiffany’s eyes widened in surprise. She clasped her hand excitingly.

       “Oh my God. Of course you’d never be wrong to tell it anytime!” she said happily. “It’s the best thing I’d anticipated to hear! Congratulations!”

       “If you don’t mind,” Jessica chimed in again. “Would you like to be my best maid?”

       Tiffany pulled Jessica into her hug and kissed her cheek.

       “Unnecessary question... Now tell me who’s babo?” she replied and with that they giggled along again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Tiffany took a seat on a vacant seat along with Yuri and Jessica that night. She wore a gorgeous red mini dress, while Jessica wore a pink chiffon seck dress, and Yuri, as usual, wore her y backless black dress. Actually they attended annual Korean entertainment award and this time, surprisingly, Tiffany had been nominated as the most anticipated actress for this year. And as actually Tiffany really had not got over “it”, the nomination just somehow made her felt suddenly sad even more... She knew she would never be able to forget the girl named Kim Taeyeon. Part of her heart still hoped the latter was here, sitting beside her, wrapped her warm arm around her waist, just like the couple next to her.

       “Tiff?” Jessica’s voice yanked her reverie. “What are you thinking about?”

       As Tiffany still remained silence, Jessica had already known what was she thinking about. She reached Tiffany’s shoulder and guided her head to rest on her shoulder.

       “I know Kim Taeyeon will always be in your heart,” Jessica whispered. “But if you really love her, you have to be strong for her, Dear,” she said.

       Tiffany couldn’t hold her tears again. “Now I know what did it feel, Sica... Once when you had found your love, never... never made any chance to lose it... Because once you lost it, you’d never felt whole again during the rest of your life...”

       “Do you still love her?”

       “My feeling toward her would never change, Sica,” Tiffany replied. “Not when I was angry, not when I was felt hurt, not when I was crying... Everything I’d passed through, when it came to her, just made me love her even more...”

       “Tiffany...,” Jessica was speechless. “If only I can help you bear all those things...”

       Tiffany quickly wiped her tears away as she didn’t want to ruin everyone’s mood tonight. She struggled hard to plaster up a smile.

       “Ah... I think...,” she trailed off. “I was more sensitive tonight... Let’s... we don’t talk about it...”

       A few moments afterward, the host just emerged and was about to read the next award.

       “And here it is... what we’ve been waiting for... THE MOST ANTICIPATED ACTRESS THIS YEAR.... fall for...”

       He paused momentarily.

       “Tiffany Hwang!!!!!”

 

       Suddenly all the audiences just got up and gave her standing applause, while Tiffany just seemed dumbfounded, as she didn’t expect it at all. How... How could it be me???

       Jessica tugged her and half forced her to rose as well.

       “Hi! What are you doing? They’re calling out your name... Can’t you hear it?”

       “I... I can’t believe it...”

       “You deserve it, Fanny~aaaa... Come one... Don’t let them being tired for keep yelling your name!” she pushed her and smiled to encourage her.

       Tiffany walked and stepped onto the stage. Once she received the award, she approached the podium, as the other award receiver used to do.

       “Annyeonghaseyo...,” she trailed off and felt so stammering.

       All the audiences were awaiting excitingly.

       “This award really... caught me off guard...,” she trailed off again and lifted up the goblet. “First I’d thanks to God... And...,” she heaved a huge sigh before went on.

       “I’m sorry, I’m not that good in remarks...,” she smiled nervously.

       “But... I really want to use this chance to show my gratitude to... the one had already made me the way I’m today... that I could say... without her... I would never achieve this way... The one who always gave her shoulder to me and helped me to pass through the though time... I’d tell you the truth... Before meeting her, I was such a spoiled brat...,” she paused momentarily, making the audience hushed for a moment, anticipating what she was going to tell next.

       “But... the way she treated me... already changed me into a better one, like now, as you all can see, a girl had won an award like this... I would never be this way without her... The girl name was Kim Taeyeon, my assistant, my manager, and my best friend... This award was sincerely dedicated for her... For you, Kim Taeyeon, anywhere you’re... Thank you... Thank you... and...”

       “I love you,” she stated firmly.

       Out of her expectation, the audience just got up and once again, giving standing applause to her. Mostly of them even just let their tears run down as for the first time they heard such a sincere remarks from a great artist like her...

       Tiffany once again, wiped her tears away. She chin up, staring above, nowhere, as if looking for someone.

       “I have no idea whether you know all this scene, Kim Taeyeon,” she said silently. “But I want the world know, that you would never be replaced by anyone else in this universe. My love is all forever yours... Gomawo... Saranghae, Taetae...”

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

Was it touched enough? Sweet enough? Real enough? Sad enough?

How's about Siwon? How's about Yulsic?

Comment, please. Thank you :)