Job Vacancy

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

CHAPTER 1

 

 

       Taeyeon doubtfully stopped her steps in front of a black steel gate of huge and beautiful mansion, as she wasn't sure that it's the right place where she had to come. She glanced at the scrawling rough handwritting letters written in rumpled piece of paper in her hand, hoping get some clue there. It was right, this is the place; however she was too surprised as she never thought that she would apply for a job in a kind of place like this. She wasn't hypersensitive toward billionaire; but somehow she had mindset that rich people is usually arbitrary, and despite of her poverty, she's absolutely the one who had high dignity.

       But for now, she's really had no other choice. She'd already spent her most time just to reach this place, from her birthplace, that took about three hours to get there. And the most important fact was she couldn't back home with just an empty hand; since she's really need to earn some money for her family. Yeah, her father had passed away when she was a kid, and after that, their life just dramatically changed. Her mother worked very hard, to raise her three children up in proper way; and they were live in a concern way, though they were still able go to school and eat three times a day.

       As her mother grew old now, and as she grew up as well, she thought it must be the right time to substitute her mother. So she begged her mother to retire, and she promised her she would be the one who will make her proud. She would be a hardworker and set their family free from poverty. Her mother was crying, touchily when she heard the daughter willingness; but as she knew how stubborn the daughter was, she couldn't agree more than blessing her beautiful child.

       "Good morning," Taeyeon greeted the security. "I'd like to apply the job vacancy."

       The man nodded her had and opened the gate for Taeyeon. "Just follow me," he asked in a flat tone.

       Taeyeon almost couldn't close her opened-jaw as she walked follow the man, passed the long pathway that surrounded by a very very large green garden, as she never saw this kind of view before, at least in real life.

       How many people stay there then? Seems I have to be ready to serve many people in this house... It doesn't matter. I was ready for that... (Taeyeon POV)

       They stopped at the end of the pathway, and Taeyeon just found another door in front of her. Hell... just another door? I curious where'd be the end?

       The man opened the door again. Taeyeon glanced at the golden handle, and unconsciously gulped, questioning herself, was it real gold?

       Finally they arrived at the large room, that Taeyeon believed that it was the living room, and also she believed that this living room at least three times bigger than her house. It was all well-furnished. As she looked around the room, she felt many times gulping her own saliva.

       "I'm leaving, you just wait here!" The man said, still in his flat tone. Taeyeon had no interest to ask anything to him, so she just nodded her head and rejuvenate her eyes with this beautiful gaze.

       It didn't take too long until someone yelled at her from above.

       "Yaaa... You!"

       A beautiful blonde girl was emerging.

       Spontaneously, Taeyeon pointed herself,"Me?" dorkily.

       She's very beautiful, well-maintained, and confident... She must be the owner of this house... (Taeyeon POV)

       "Is there anybody else here?" the girl who yelled at her replied sarcastically. Taeyeon looked at her, shook her head.

       "What's your name?" she asked Taeyeon, while walking down the stairs.

"Kim Tae Yeon, Mam."

       "Yahhh... Don't need to call me mam," Jessica shook her head. Gradually, her tone was lowered. Taeyeon felt a little comfortable as she didn't raise her tone any longer.

       "How old are you?" Jessica was still questioning Taeyeon, and kept looking at her, as she seemed tracing something.

       "Twenty three years old, Mam...," Taeyeon answered.

       "Yahhh... I just told you not to call...," the girl waved her hand.

       Yeah but you didn't even tell me your name or what should I call you, dude!

       "My bad! I forgot to tell," Jessica suddenly cut her own first sentence off as she realized that she didn't even introduce herself. "My name is Jessica. We're in the same age, anyway."

       Taeyeon's mouth formed O shape but she was remaining silent.

       This rich girl is not as bad as I think. She seemed cold, but not that cold. Maybe it's just her style. And it's good when hear she said "my bad". I think I would be very delighted if I am accepted to work here. (Taeyeon POV)

       "Just call me by my name then!"

       "WHAT?" Surprisingly Taeyeon replied. Jessica was raising one of her eyebrow.

       "Mwo?"

       "I-I couldn't..."

       "Wae?" Jessica asked in a questioning tone.

       "It was improper. How could a servant permit to call..."

       "Servant?" Jessica was laughing, saw how funny it's.

       "Yahhhh you're really different. I thought Tiffany would like you," she was still in her laughter.

       "Come on, follow me! She've been waiting in her room," Jessica asked and pulled Taeyeon arms impatiently.

       Suddenly Taeyeon felt her head was so heavy, as she had many many questions was about to release from her head. But there's no time for confusing, as Jessica opened the door, where... for a moment Taeyeon thought she's in Heaven. And whoever in front of her was an angel.

       She's really stunning; very lucky that all the good genes was granted to her. Look at her. She had a pair of irresistable beautiful eyes, a sharp well-formed nose, a beautiful pinkish lip, and her...

       Taeyeon was just suddenly stop staring as she didn't want get caught and was rejected because of her manner.

       Fortunately, Jessica was talking to Tiffany at the moment, so they didn't realize of what Taeyeon was doing.

       "So you're my sleep partner," Tiffany finally said.

       Taeyeon popped her eyes up.

       "M-me?"

       "Yahhh... Don't you have another word except kept pointing yourself?" Jessica shouted to Taeyeon, followed by her giggling.

       "U-uh.. Good morning. My name is Kim Tae Yeon," Taeyeon suddenly said, as she didn't know anymore what to ask, what to say, what to do. The both two angels really made her confused, successfully.

       "Ara...ara... Jessica've told me. I'm Tiffany, anyway."

       Of course you are (Taeyeon's POV)

       "You're accepted to work here. From now on, you move here. Stay here. With me," Tiffany ordered.

       Owh, even though she said in an order tone, still her voice was husky.

       Wei wei wei.. wait.. What's it? I didn't even give her my CV...

       The both Tiffany and Jessica looked each other as they didn't see Taeyeon didn't react. She just look like a dumb, frozen in her places.

       "Do-you-have-any-question?" Tiffany asked, like a teacher asked her retarded student.

       Ah, finally!!!! I was waiting for this chance!

       "I've SO MANY QUESTIONS, Mam!" Taeyeon released her mind.

       Tiffany was giggling. "Just call me by name!" The same request as Jessica said before.

       "I don't want to create a gap; since we will spend time together, for a long time!" Tiffany laughed again.

       Taeyeon was confusing, what question she'd ask first.

       "Uhm... So.. W-what is my job description? And what did you mean with sleep partner? W-why I just been accepted even before you saw my CV... I-I'm sorry, I'm really thankful, b-but I didn't really get it...," Taeyeon was a little bit stutter in the end, as she released so many questions.

       Tiffany just suddenly glaring at Jessica, who is standing beside her.

       "Yaaaahhh... So you hadn't tell her anything???"

       Jessica was giggling. "You know me well, baby." Tiffany was rolling her eyes, as she couldn't believe it.

       "Ok... So, first, welcome to my house. Jessica is my best friend. We came from States," Tiffany began to explain.

       "Since I was newbie here, I need a kind of assistant to help me in anything I need."

       Taeyeon nodded her head, as she gradually began to understand the situation.

       "A-about sleeping partner?"

       "It's your main job!" Tiffany said. But then her face turned into red. Her cheeks was blushing.

       "She's afraid of the dark," Jessica explained as she was Tiffany's head.

       "I've accompanied her during this time; but few days ago, my family just moved here, followed me, so we didn't stay together any longer," Jessica gave explanation.

       "Got it?" Both of them asked Taeyeon.

       Actually, there's still many questions remaining in her mind, but she thought she's satisfied enough for this moment. Moreover, she's really happy and thankful that she could be accepted to work in really really great environment, and that the rich lady was really out of her previous prediction.

       "So... What should I do now, Ppani?" Taeyeon asked.

       "Wow, it's first time I heard people call me that! In States people call me Fani," Tiffany was laughing. "It's cute anyway."

       "You don't need to do anything. I haven't need anything yet. Perhaps you can look around or whatever," Tiffany said.

       "Come back to me at lunch time. Got it?" Tiffany asked.

       Taeyeon just nodded her head and bowed, then she walked away from the room. Still didn't believe how lucky she was!

 

 

 

 

to be continued...