LOVE IS IN THE AIR

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

 

CHAPTER 13

 

 

 

 

“Tae tae? Sica?”

 

       Before both of dumbfounded couple got the first chance to make any move either spilling out any words, the cute husky voice had already captured their presence and greeted them first. She waved her hand cheerfully and hastily jogged to approach to them, with Yuri trailed behind.

       Oh yeah, for adding the absurdness, seemed YulTi couple didn’t looked like someone got caught red handed; otherwise they were revealing bright expression as if nothing’s happened, and just welcomed their each couple excitingly.

       Taeyeon displayed her smile and nudged Jessica to not give any cold shoulder anymore to her seobang before spreading her arms to invite Tiffany into her hug. Tiffany got the cue and joyfully embraced herself into her beloved one for a moment.

       In other side, as the awkwardness still overwhelmed between Yulsic couple, Jessica still remained quiet, but she no longer glared at Yuri, since atmosphere had indicated that there’s something wrong about her previous suspicious mind. But, still she also bothered to give in either making first move for Yuri, since she was still at the mad state as she still couldn’t accept Yuri behavior for hiding something from her.

       “Sica, how could you find us here? What so a coincidence! Or… did Yuri tell you to catch up us?” Tiffany asked innocently after doing some lovey-dovey touch for some moment.

       “Errrr…,” Jessica looked like slightly taken aback and not ready for the sudden innocent question.

(*Sigh… Really… She didn’t looked like cheated with my Kwon Yuri… Even she asked whether Yuri told me to catch them up… So… Was my cousin right? That I was over-thinking, over-worried about it? But still, I couldn’t just forgive her for not to be honest to me lately… At least she has to make a crystal clear for me. Afterward, I will just consider it to decide how will I “punish” her. Yeah. Don’t think I’d forgive you that easy, Seobang. *smirked secretly)

       “It’s just a coincidence, Baby,” Taeyeon saved Jessica by taking over it. “Since we two got bored so we decided to hang out at the nearby mall. But you know what I thought more?” Taeyeon grinned while asking.

       “What?”

       “I think universe had already gave the blessing for us. I think wherever you go, finally I’d find a way to get you back. That’s why we met here,” she said dorkily, making Tiffany slightly dumbfounded for a while for her cheesiness, but at the next second she couldn’t help but landing a soft smooch to her girlfriend’s cheek.

       “You’re irresistible, Tae,” she whispered cutely, making the latter grinned even wider.

       But as Taeyeon caught the Yulsic couple seemed still been awkward, she couldn’t just ignore it and continued their lovey-dovey session.

       “I think someone needs to talk to you,” Taeyeon elbowed Jessica again; then pushed her to approach Yuri.

       Due to sudden force, Jessica who wasn’t ready for it just slightly stumbled forward, but “fortunately”, Yuri skillfully caught her, making the blonde one fell into her hug. She winked to Taeyeon and mouthed thank you to her.

       “I think we gotta go,” Taeyeon said and waved her hand, while the other hand just wrapped around Tiffany’s waist protectively.

       “I’m waiting for good news later,” she added and winked to the couple before turning away and spending some quality time with Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

       “Hi, I miss you,” Yuri said gently while staring at her, while her both hands curled around her back.

       “It’s not a right time to say it,” Jessica replied coldly and released herself from Yuri’s arms.

       Strangely, Yuri seemed wasn’t provoked by her coldness. Either, she also didn’t seemed like a childish victimized kid like before; however now she seemed so cool and gentle. Deep inside her heart, Jessica who was noticing her changing, questioned herself what was happening to her seobang.

(Why suddenly she acted so cool and charismatic? Damn, it will be hard for me to pretend not miss her already… I want to kiss you, Seobang. But no… I won’t make it that easy for you. Huh!)

       “I know you’re still mad at me. But, I just told you the truth. I miss you,” Yuri said again and flashed a gentle smile.

       “I don’t blame you at all for being mad at me. Otherwise, it made me glad, Sica,” she said again.

       “Glad??”

       “Hu-uh,” she nodded. “Because I felt you cared so much about me; that’s why you got angry when you found me not to be honest toward you. You know what… There’re some days I felt so insecure when lately I found I was really fond with you, Baby… And meanwhile I wondered if you had the same strong feeling with me; it really drove me crazy, but I bothered to admit either spilling it out to you, Sica… Since I think it would only reveal my weakness and make you felt like above me, but after thinking over again, I knew I have to let you know how much I love you… I didn’t give a damn even if you still not sure about me; it would hurt me but I knew when I felt the pain, it meant I already fell so deep into you, Sica. So… there’s nothing left worth to be regret for…,” Yuri said solemnly, making Jessica suddenly felt so touched; her eyes now slightly teary, but still her dignity told her not to spill it out now.

       So she struggled hard to still put her deadpan expression and didn’t say anything, as she’s afraid her voice would be crack and Yuri would catch her inner feeling.

       Yuri, who actually had already got the knowledge just plastered up gentle smile and went on with her remarks.

       “Sica, let me show you something. Come on just follow me,” Yuri gently held her hand afterward and brought her to the luxurious restaurant, where she had already reserved it previously.

 

 

       Jessica’s eyes widened once she knew the restaurant Yuri booked already was kind of quiet pricey one, while she also realized Yuri wasn’t that rich to afford it. Yuri came from a simple ordinary family, not like her or Taeyeon; but because she’s sort of hardworking people, so now she could get an important place at Kim Company.

(She must spend a lot of money for this… Really… she… she did so much for me…)

       Yuri gently shoved a chair and guided Jessica to sit.

       “Seobang…,” finally, for the first time Jessica remarked.

       “Ye?”

       “You’ve already planned for this?” she asked dubiously.

       Yuri took a seat in front of her and nodded calmly.

       “You’re so important for me. I want you to know it. I want to proof it to you.”

       “But… why you lied to me?”

       “You’ll figure it out later, Baby. Now look into my eyes and tell me what you see,” Yuri asked and gently reached the hands on the table and squeezed it gently.

       Jessica gulped and just did what she’d asked for. All the things she could see now were only love and sincerity; there’s nothing else. No trick. No pretense. No lie.

       “And listen to your heart as well, Sica. Tongue can marshal some lies, but heart tells the truth,” Yuri whispered again, and slowly leaned forward.

       Suddenly all of her worries and anger just subsided, even lost. Jessica knew, at this point, she really couldn’t stand it anymore. Yuri’s love for her was so damn real. She had no reason to continue her cold action toward her anymore.

       Jessica didn’t answer – at least she thought all the things Yuri needed for that time was not a literal answer; instead she followed Yuri by leaning forward as well.

       Jessica closed her eyes once she caught Yuri angled her face, anticipating for the next thing she’d been missing for since the last time they did it – about three days ago, before their row.

       But before she had any chance to feel the heat and the sensation she had anticipated for, suddenly fool Yuri just ruined it all.

       “AWWWW… My stomach suddenly got some twinge,” Yuri abruptly said and pulled backward. Now she briskly got up while squeezing her stomach. While Jessica, who looked like her saliva almost dropped at the corner of just got blushed and thought like been dumped from the Heaven to the… earth (hell was too mean, so I choose word “earth” ^^).

A/N: Imagine the scene @.@. From romantic zone dropped to the @@ mood.

(Damn. Stupid seobang. Stupid stomach. Why she had to got stomachache under this kind of romantic circumstance like this????@_@)

       “Be back soon,” Yuri said while dashing to the washroom.

(. It’s really unbelievable. I swear I wouldn’t give her any kiss for at least a weak! Huh. Oh no, it’s too long. Perhaps five days. Oh no, still too long, rite. One day. Yeah. “Are you sure, Sica?” Nooooo… I miss her lips badly. Shoot!!! But why she had to ruin my mood already???!!)

 

 

 

TAENY COUPLE

       “Baby, you looked like… slightly… hmmm… getting thinner, I think…,” Taeyeon scrutinized her girlfriend for some moment and threw her a concern look. In front of her, her food was still remained much.

       “I’m okay, Tae,” Tiffany displayed an assuring smile on her face. “It’s just your worry guess. But I’m just fine. Don’t worry.”

       “But why you don’t finish your food?”

       “I have no appetite, Taeng. I ate much for my breakfast,” Tiffany said. “So now my stomach seems still full enough.”

       “Are you sure?” Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows confusingly. She got up from her seat and now sitting beside her.

       Carefully she shoved a spoon of rice and directed it to Tiffany’s mouth.

       “Come on, at least eat little bit more. I’m feeding you,” she persuaded gently, making Tiffany couldn’t stand it. Tiffany finally gave in and opened .

       After about four another spoon, Tiffany shook her head, indicating she didn’t want to eat more. Taeyeon didn’t persist and understandingly put down the spoon again. But now she was staring at her, deep and lovingly. One of her arms wrapped her waist, while her face slightly angled to face her.

       “Actually… I’m on diet, Tae…”

(I’m sorry, Tae… I can’t tell you the complete truth… I just can’t let you know by my own mouth… You may figure it out later… Or may you think about it… When a woman did a strict diet… there’s usually one cause in common…)

       “I’m kind of person that easily gain weight.”

       “You don’t need to do it, Fanny~ya,” Taeyeon shook her head in disagreement.

       “If I don’t do it, I’d quickly turn into fatty ugly pig, Tae,” she pouted.

       “Still, doesn’t matter for me. I love you for everything you’re…,” Taeyeon said sincerely and dropped a kiss on her cheek.

       Since Tiffany still didn’t seem have any intention to eat, Taeyeon finally gave in. She caressed her back of head and kissed her again.

       “Okay, I won’t force you, Baby,” she whispered while brushing her lips onto her cheek. “But please, pretty please, don’t be too strict on it and take care of your health, okay? Don’t be selfish, because if you’re getting sick, you know I won’t be able to stand it. I love you.”

 

 

YULSIC COUPLE

“Do you blame me because of nature calling? It isn’t fair at all, Baby.”

       Suddenly Yuri’s voice just heard, as she covered Jessica’s eyes from behind with her palm. It happened just less than one minute since she left the place. Jessica jolted in surprise, but she couldn’t see the one stood behind her just grinned complacently.

       Yuri slowly crouched and whispered near her ears.

       “I’ll slowly take my hand away from you, but promise me you just keep your eyes shut, until I allow you to open it, would you?”

       Jessica only nodded her head and did what Yuri said.

       And at the next second, suddenly Jessica felt kind of steel just touched her neck skin, and afterward Yuri murmured her again to open her eyes.

       Jessica just touched her neck and again, been surprised once she knew it was a beautiful necklace, wrapping around her neck now.

       Kneeling beside her now was silly Kwon Yuri who was peering up as if asking something from her.

       “Jessica Jung, I don’t want to be insecure anymore for losing you. I want to be the most selfish person in this world by having you. Would you like to engage with me?”

(STUPID. MORON. SILLY. CRAZY. So… She deliberately ruined the moment by making an excuse to go to washroom to give this surprise???? STUPID!!!!!)

       Jessica felt tongue tie, but her eyes already betrayed her. Her tears just run down her smooth cheek. But a smile slowly displayed on her smile.

       Yuri gently wiped it away, afterward still with kneeling she held both of her hand and stared at her again.

       “Your answer?”

       “You’re stupid,” it’s all the only answers Jessica could say.

       Yuri just frowned hearing the answer but it didn’t take too long for her to feel the Heaven.

       Jessica, still with her tears poured, slowly leaned forward, as if demanding for some compensation for “a cancelled kiss” previously. Perceptive Yuri had already read the situation and granted her wish first.

         Once their lips met after holding missing torturing feeling for few days, Jessica whispered near her ears.

       “You’re stupid, but I think I’m more stupid, to accept the engagement from a wonderful person like you. Yes, I do, Seobang. Because I love you a lot.”

 

 

How many of you like Yulsic and Taeny intimacy? Are YulTae sweet enough? Are you envy?

And what with the silly idea about "nature calling" when they're about to kissing? LOL

I'm happy Yulsic finally made it up, but, yeah I knew I slightly reveal a bad indication for Taeny.

Can you guess it? COMMENT and thank you.

 

 

to be continued...