Coincidence or Fate?

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkioSbQaX28&feature=related

-----

It was the weekend. You were meeting Kai, Sehun, Eunhae, and a few other friends for bubble tea in the afternoon.

Everyone laughed at Sehun’s joke. You happily sipped on your bubble tea and chatted with Eunhae.

One of the boys checked his watch. “Man, I gotta go home. It’s my grandfather’s seventieth birthday, and relatives are coming over.” E

unhae picked up her bag right away, “I need to go, too. I have a date with my boyfriend.”

“You’re meeting Youngjae oppa?” You asked. Eunhae nodded, “You want to go on another double date?”

You shook your head with a smile, “Maybe next time. I think Youngjae oppa prefers the two of you to be alone today.”

“Ooo~ alone. What exactly does ‘alone’ entail?” Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

“ out of our conversation, Kkamjong!” Eunhae pushed him playfully.

“Kkamjong.” Sehun chuckled.

Kai shot him a look, “I will never forgive you for giving my childhood nickname away. Now, look. They always tease me about it.”

“Sorry, Kkamjong.” Sehun apologized. Eunhae laughed and hi-fived him, “Good job, Sehun.”

Sehun gave her a demure smile. He was a big fan of her. Her brightness radiated forth and always made him smile.

You stood up, “I should go as well then.”

“Fine, fine. You all leave me.” Kai waved his hand.

“Yeah, let’s leave Kai.” Eunhae slung an arm around your neck.

Kai frowned, “You guys are so mean to me.”

“Come on, Sehun.” Eunhae also put her arm around him and led both of you out the door.

“Aish.” Kai quickly paid for the drinks and followed your friends out.

“Bye!” Everyone waved and went separate ways. Only you, Eunhae, Kai, and Sehun remained behind now.

“My ride is here. I’ll see you all at school. Bye.” Sehun waved.

“Bye!” Eunhae and you waved.

“Bye Thehun.” Kai waved. Sehun shot him a wilting look, “Not funny.”

Kai smirked, “It is to me.” Sehun waved once more and disappeared into the black car.

“Do you want me to take you home firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter