The Luckiest Man

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3FILKql_Q

-----

It was the perfect Saturday morning. The sun was already hot in the sky. It was neither too hot nor cold.

After breakfast, Himchan and Yongguk went to work at once. Zelo had gone right back to sleep.

You were washing dishes in the kitchen, or at least you were trying to.

Daehyun was distracting you with butterfly kisses on your jaw, cheek, and neck. His arms were s around your waist, and he had no intention of letting you go.

You giggled and squirmed, “Oppa, that tickles!” He smiled at your laughter that sounded like music to his ears.

You sprinkled water on his face. “Hey!” He looked away and wiped his nose. You laughed loudly at his reaction.

“Oy.” Youngjae appeared in the kitchen. The two of you stopped laughing and looked back at him.

“Eunhae called. She wants to go on another double date. Are you two up for it?” He asked.

Daehyun and you looked at each other. “It’s up to Yeojin.” He said. You shrugged with a wide smile, “Sounds good to me!”

“Okay then. Meet up at the café where we met last time at 3. This time, don’t be late.” Youngjae warned and left.

“Well, I have to go to school first to practice a routine with Jongup.” Daehyun said.

“Then I’ll come to you by 2:30. I think that would be enough time, right?” You asked.

“Yeah. I should get ready if I want to finish on time then.” Daehyun kissed your forehead and went upstairs.

---

At 2 o’clock, you set out for University of Seoul. The bus arrived at the university. You hopped out and fixed the strap of your bag on your shoulder. Just as you were about to walk over to the dance building, you received a text from Daehyun. ‘Sorry, babe. It’s going to take a bit longer. The instructor wants to correct Jongup and me on some moves. I already told Youngjae. I’ll be out by 3 though, okay?’

‘Okay. Don’t worry about me. Take your time.’ You put your phone in your pocket and blew a raspberry. *I came too early. What do I do? The campus is almost vacant. I should just sit under shade somewhere.* You came by a bench next to the library and sat down. You took out your phone and played the games that Jongup had downloaded for you.

Out of nowhere, a can of cold coffee appeared in front of you.

*Who…?* You looked up. Your eyes rounded in surprise, “Oppa!”

Baekhyun smiled warmly, “This is for you.”

“Oh. Thanks.” You accepted the coffee.

“Mind if I join you?” He asked. Chuckling, you shook your head, “Of course not.”

Baekhyun sat next to you and opened his own can of coffee. “You need to stop trespassing on my campus like this.”

You made a face, “For your information, this is an open campus! Visitors are allowed!”

He chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter