Birthday Girl

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzGRpt4zy3c&feature=fvwrel

------

Always a few weeks after White Day, the special day approached you.

It was none other than your own birthday. This year, Yongguk had reserved a room at your favorite pasta eatery.

“And here comes the birthday girl.” Yongguk smiled.

The door opened, and you stepped inside the fabulously decorated room with Daehyun.

“Happy birthday my sweet baby doll!” Himchan boomed with his arms stretched out.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!” “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YEOJIN!” Zelo and Jongup blew party blowers in your ears, making you flinch at the loud noise.

“Hey, hey. Let’s not make the birthday girl deaf.” Daehyun shot them looks.

Zelo ignored him and sprayed silly string all over you. “Happy birthday! Woo! Woo!”

You laughed, “Thanks, Zelo.”

There was a knock on the door, and everyone calmed down. The waitress bowed, “Your guests are here.”

Your eyes sparkled, “Please let them in!”

The double doors opened wider. Your six guests plus Youngjae entered the room.

There was a burst of girlish noises as you reunited with your three best friends. Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun were greeted by the guys. Daehyun accepted Kai’s handshake but nodded curtly at Baekhyun. Youngjae was also distant from Baekhyun. On the other hand, Zelo and Yongguk welcomed him with open hearts.

“Happy birthday, my darling.” Eunhae kissed your cheek.

“Uh-oh. Looks like you got a rival, Daehyun hyung.” Kai chuckled.

Daehyun gave him a small smile but his eyes were focused on Baekhyun, whose eyes were on you. *I have a feeling I have another rival to be concerned about.*

You walked up to the guys with a big smile, “Welcome to my birthday party! Of course, it isn’t half as grand as Kai’s.”

“I like yours better.” Baekhyun said. “Betrayer!” Kai accused. Sehun goofily smiled.

You gave each of the guys a warm hug. Daehyun frowned when he saw Baekhyun tightly embrace you.

“Happy birthday, Yeojin.” He whispered in your ear. “Thanks, oppa.” You pulled back with a friendly smile, “I’m glad you could come.”

“Of course I would.” *Nothing could have held me back from coming to see you.* Baekhyun smiled.

“Sit, sit!” You urged your guests. “Oh, yeah. Just ignore me.” Youngjae crossed his arms. Laughing, you squeezed his arm, “Of course you, too, oppa.”

Everyone sat down and ordered their meals. You leaned over and whispered, “Yongguk oppa.” He stopped talking with Zelo and looked at you. You glanced around uneasily. “Are you sure this is okay? The food is really expensive here, and we’re ordering a lot of food. Besides, you got a private room. Won’t it be costly?”

Yongguk smiled, “Don’t worry about anything, honey bunny. Oppa got it covered.” “You sure?” You asked uncertainly.

“Of course. So relax.” He patted your head. You nodded and sighed in relief.

“Yeojin, Yeojin, look!” Eunji shook your arm. You became preoccupied in the photos that Eunhae had taken of the four of you the other day at school. You laughed as Kai popped out randomly. “I am so photogenic.” He held his thumb out. You and the rest of the girls burst into laughter.

The food came, and everyone enjoyed the delectable pastas.

Daehyun twisted his spaghetti and held out the fork, “Ah.”

You opened your mouth and accepted the food.

“Good, huh?” He asked. You nodded heartily.

Daehyun chuckled at the sauce on your lips, “You babo. Look at you. Aigoo. I don’t understand how you can be nineteen now. You’re more like nine.” “Hey!” You whacked his arm, and he laughed.

Baekhyun watched the two of you interact and felt a desolate pit forming in his stomach. Kai noticed Baekhyun who wasn’t doing anything and asked, “Hyung, aren’t you eating?” “Huh? Yeah…” Baekhyun continued to eat but not as eagerly as before. Suddenly, he wasn’t so hungry anymore.

After dinner, the waitress brought the chocolate cream cake. Yongguk and Himchan lit the candles.

Yongguk clapped his hands t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter