Tutor Baekhyun

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae and you took turns tutoring Zelo. Still, he didn’t improve much. You tried hard not to give up on his lessons since it would discourage him. Youngjae was on the verge of letting go of the reins. He and Zelo got into arguments often.

Sometimes, they were harmless quarrels. However, the numbers of serious disputes were increasing.

Winter was approaching, which meant that it was almost time for the dreaded wisdom teeth extraction. You tried not to think about it too much. It was a sunny but breezy Saturday in November. Eunhae and you were working on physics homework at Kai’s mansion. The three of you were trying to study in the enormous, peaceful library but failed miserably.

The studying session turned into a war filled with rubber bands and paper balls.

“Ow! Kai!” Eunhae wailed as she rubbed her pink elbow with a frown.

Kai snickered across from her, “That’s what you get- ow!” He yelped as you aimed and fired the rubber band.

“Score!” You held both arms in the air. “Yeah! You go girl!” Eunhae held out her hand. Laughing heartily, you slapped her hand.

“You girls are so sneaky. How can you team up against me? That isn’t fair!” Kai whined.

“Hitting a girl isn’t fair.” Eunhae pointed out.

“Look at you, ist rat! I thought you wanted to be an independent woman! Now you want chivalry?! Pick one, woman!” Kai demanded. Before Eunhae could rebut, her phone rang. “Oh! It’s Youngjae oppa!” She answered right away, “Hello, oppa~”

“Ugh. Do you hear that?” Kai looked at you as he motioned to her, “She’s acting all sweet and innocent! If only her boyfriend knew how much of a rat she was- OOF!” Kai fell onto the floor as he caught a book in his gut. Eunhae smirked and continued to talk to Youngjae as she innocently twirled a lock of her hair. Chuckling, you shook your head. *Eunhae is so scary. Note to self: never mess with her.*

“Okay! I’ll see you there, oppa! Bye!” Eunhae hung up.

“Are you meeting Youngjae oppa now?” You asked. She nodded and began to pack her belongings. “I can drop you home on the way to meet him.” You looked down at your blank piece of paper, “But I didn’t do anything yet…”

“Leave her here. I can take you home later, Yeojin.” Kai offered.

“Suit yourself. Stay with the devil. He’ll eat your soul.” Eunhae wiggled her fingers with an eerie voice.

“At least she has a soul, unlike you- OW!” Kai yelped as he rubbed his shoulder. Eunhae shot him a look, “Behave Kkamjong. I know your deepest, darkest secret.” She waved at you and ran off with her bag. Kai shook his head and jabbed his thumb in her direction, “Does her boyfriend know that she is abusive?” You giggled, “Eunhae isn’t abusive…to anyone else.”

“So just me?” He asked. “Just you.” You confirmed.

“Huh. I knew it.” Kai shrugged. You chuckled some more then asked, “What’s your deepest, darkest secret that Eunhae knows?”

“Oh. That? You really want to know?” He asked. You nodded. Kai motioned you to come close. You leaned across the table. He cupped one hand around his mouth and whispered, “My deepest, darkest secret is that…” You waited in anticipation. “I’m…an alien.” Kai stated. “Huh?!” You gave him a baffled look. He put a finger to his lips, “Don’t tell anyone, okay?” You rolled your eyes and tossed another paper ball at him, “Kim Jongin!” Kai laughed as the paper ball bounced off his arm. You couldn’t help but break into a smile and laugh along with him.

“Come on. Let’s hurry up and do our physics homework.” You picked up your pencil and started on the first problem. After half an hour of real studying, you got stuck on a problem. “Kai, do you know how to do number 24?” “No idea.” He honestly replied.

With a pout, you thumped your pencil on the table repeatedly. “I don’t know either. This . We need someone who is good with physics.”

At that moment, the doors of the library opened. Kai glanced back, and his eyes widened, “Oh! Hyung!” He got up and ran over to the door. *Hyung?* You looked up and saw Baekhyun. Your own eyes rounded in surprise. “Auntie told me you were studying in the library. What do you need to study for? You’re a genius.” Baekhyun grinned and good-naturedly smacked Kai in the arm. “Me? Look who is talking.” Kai smiled back, and Baekhyun laughed. He turned his head, and his eyes widened in surprise, “O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter