An Unforgettable V-Day

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PFcGpfzKRk--

---

Valentine’s Day arrived quickly. This year, it was on a Saturday.

For this special day, you baked your traditional cake pops for everyone but made an especially bigger one for Daehyun. Himchan complained of the size difference, which Daehyun refuted that if he wanted a bigger cake pop, then he should look for a girlfriend and keep his grimy hands off of you.

Although it was Valentine’s Day, Baekhyun still came to tutor Zelo. They had been studying in his room for the past hour.

Baekhyun spotted the pretty pink chocolate-flavored cake pop on his desk. He picked it up by the stick and twirled it around. “I’m assuming things are going well with Saemi.”

“She didn’t give it to me. Noona did.” Zelo replied as he smoothly twirled his pencil between his index and middle fingers.

Baekhyun stared at him in surprise, “Yeojin?”

Zelo nodded as he leaned back in his chair. “Yeojin noona always makes the six of us candy pops on Valentine’s Day.”

*That’s nice of her to give it to everyone. They’re lucky to receive such special treats from her.* Baekhyun smiled, feeling envious.

An hour later, they decided to call it a good day. “You’re really improving, Zelo. I’m sure you’ll ace the next test.” Baekhyun clapped him on the back. He chuckled, “Thanks, hyung. I hope I get better, too, so that everyone else can get off my back.”

Baekhyun swung his backpack over his shoulder. “So do you have any plans today? Going to see Saemi?”

“No, Saemi isn’t into these kinds of things. She only likes screaming music or dark things. I highly doubt she celebrates a lovey dovey day.” Zelo scratched his head sheepishly.

Baekhyun chuckled at his vulnerable, young friend.

“What about you, hyung? Do you have a special girl you want to spend it with?” Zelo questioned.

*I know a special girl, but she’s probably spending the day with her boyfriend.* Baekhyun shook his head, “I think I’ll just head home.”

"Lame.” But Zelo was grinning. Baekhyun playfully slapped Zelo’s stomach and left the room.

As soon as he arrived downstairs, you greeted him. “Are you going already?” You asked.

“Yeah, it’s Valentine’s Day. I think Zelo deserves a break.” Baekhyun chuckled.

You smiled back. “Do you have any special plans today?”

Baekhyun studied you for five long seconds then replied, “No, not really.”

“Oh. You should ask Kai to introduce you to a cute girl.” You giggled.

Baekhyun softly smiled. *The only cute friend that catches my eye is you, but you’re already taken.*

“What about you? Do you have plans today?”

You nodded, “Daehyun oppa and I are going out for dinner. I don’t know exactly what we’re doing though. He said it’s a surprise.” You shrugged.

“Well have fun.” Baekhyun waved.

“Thanks, I will.” You beamed.

Baekhyun opened the door and took a step outside.

“Baekhyun oppa.” You called suddenly. He stopped and turned back.

“Catch.” You tossed something in the air.

Baekhyun caught the object in the air and took a closer look. It was a replica of the cake pop that Zelo had in his room. His eyes widened in surprise. “This…”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Baekhyun oppa.” You beamed sweetly. He softened, touched that you had also made one for him. “You didn’t have to make this for me.”

“I wanted to, but don’t tell Kai though. He’d complain that I didn’t make one for him.” You put a finger to your lips and giggled. “Bye-bye~” Waving, you shut the door.

Baekhyun gazed at the delicious treat in his hand. *Why are you doing this to me, Yeojin? If you keep being nice to me like this, I won’t be able to give you up. It makes me want to try going for you even though you’re already taken by s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter