Stranger

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3y0KnzFdRE

-----

A couple weeks passed.

It was a sunny Thursday afternoon. You arrived at University of Seoul.

‘I’m here, oppa.’

Instantly, a reply came from Daehyun. ‘Class will end in thirty minutes. I’ll be there soon.’

‘Don’t worry about me. Take your time.’ You tucked your phone back in your bag and looked around. *Where should I wait for Daehyun oppa?* You spotted an outdoor juice place. *I’m thirsty anyways.* You walked over and waited in line. Soon, it was your turn. “What would you like?” The friendly worker smiled. You searched the menu, “Mmm, may I have the kiwi juice?” “You sure can.” She typed it into the computer.

After you paid, you waited by the side for your drink.

“Hello! What can I get you today?” The worker greeted the next customer asked.

Baekhyun looked up at the board, “Can I get mango juice?”

“Sure thing.” She nodded. He paid and waited for his change.

At that moment, Baekhyun coincidentally turned his head. He did a double take at the girl tapping the toe of her flats on the cement ground. His heart recognized her right away and did a celebratory flip-flop. *It’s her.* His heart inflated with joy. *Cinderella.*

“Here is your kiwi juice.” Another worker held out the plastic cup.

“Thank you.” You took it and went to sit at one of the tables with a wide blue and white striped umbrella.

“Sir? Sir?” The worker called. Baekhyun turned his head. “Here is your change back.” She handed it to him. “Thanks.” He placed the change into the tip without looking back once and walked towards you. He tried to appear casual as he approached you.

Baekhyun pretended to be preoccupied with the straws and napkins as he glanced over his shoulder at you. His heart slammed hard against his ribcage. *Is it really her? I don’t want to make a fool out of myself to another girl.* You on the straw and turned your head.

Baekhyun caught sight of your side profile, and his heart did somersaults in confirmation. *It’s really her.*

“Here is your mango juice.” The worker held it out.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun took the drink. Immediately, he walked over to the table next to you. Baekhyun sat down and put the straw to his lips. His eyes flitted over to you every few seconds. You checked your phone, blew air in your cheeks, and looked around. Baekhyun almost choked on his drink. *So cute.* Unexpectedly, you turned your head and met eyes with him. Baekhyun froze. His mouth fell open a bit.

You blinked several times then looked away.

*She doesn’t recognize me.* Baekhyun thought, both relieved and disappointed.

You checked your watch and looked around.

*I have a feeling she’ll leave soon. I better take action now before I regret.* Baekhyun grabbed his backpack and walked over to you. You felt a shadow over you and looked up. Your eyes rounded a bit. It was the cute boy from the next table who you had had a few seconds of eye-contact with. “Do you mind if I sit with you?” He smoothly asked.

“S-sit with me?” You asked, flabbergasted. Why would a total stranger (a very cute one) want to sit with you? “Um,” Your eyes darted over to the empty table where he had been sitting. Suddenly, a crowd of college students sat down at that spot. *I can’t tell him to go back to his table now.* “Sure.” You replied.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun smiled and pulled up a chair. It was awkwardly quiet for a while. You could feel his eyes flit over to you once in a while. You felt your face heat up and focused your gaze on your drink. *Why is he looking at me that way? I don’t have anything weird on my face, do I?* Unconsciously, you touched your cheek.

“You’re not wearing heels today.” The stranger observed out of the blue.

Your head shot up, and you stared at him with wide eyes, “Huh?!”

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded at your feet, “You didn’t wear heels today. You won’t lose your shoe anymore.”

*Heels? Lose my shoe?* You leaned back with a distrustful look. *Is he some sort of stalker?*

Baekhyun laughed, “Don’t tell me you don’t remember me.”

“Remember you…? Should I?” You asked, slightly defensively.

Baekhyun blinked at you. *She really doesn’t have any memory of me at all.* “A couple weeks ago, you bumped into me, remember?” You continued blinking, clueless of what he was talking about. Baekhyun refreshed your memory, “You ran into me, and my papers fell. You helped me pick them up, and then you ran off before I could thank you. And then your heel got stuck-“

At that part, everything came back. *It’s the boy with the nice hands…wait, and he’s the boy that-* “You laughed at me.” You blurted.

“Now you remember?” Baekhyun grinned.

“Yes, I do.” You sat up straight and bowed apologetically, “I’m sorry for bumping into you that day. I was in a rush.”

“It’s no problem. Don’t worry about it.” Baekhyun laughed and waved his hand. “And for the record, I wasn’t laughing at you.”

You gave him a confused look.

“I was laughing because of you.” *Because you were so cute.* Baekhyun didn’t say his thought out loud though. It would only freak the girl out.

“Oh. All right..I guess that makes it better.” You said, unsure.

Baekhyun smiled. His gorgeous smile reached his eyes and made them shine brighter. *He has a nice smile.* You couldn’t help but think.

“So, what class do you have next?” Baekhyun asked.

“Class?” You blinked. *He thinks I’m in college.*

“Or are you done with school for the day?” He questioned.

“You can say that…” You uneasily squirmed in your seat. You weren’t sure you wanted to tell this coincidental stranger about your true identity.

Fortunately, your phone rang. It was Daehyun. You shot up immediately, “I’m sorry. I have to go. It was nice meeting you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter