Cinderella

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikomepeY4Y

----

It was Friday afternoon.

After school, you had hurried home to change for tonight’s double date with Youngjae and Eunhae. You finished wearing your outfit and clipped on a sky blue hair pin into your long, chestnut brown hair.

There was a knock on your door.

“Come in!” You called as you stuck your tongue out the corner of your mouth. *Does that look about right?* You stepped back and moved your hair in front of your shoulders as you looked at yourself in the lengthy mirror.

The door opened, and Jongup came in. “Yeojin! To celebrate the weekend, Zelo and the hyungs are going to order pizza! What do you want on your pizza?”

“Sorry, I can’t join you guys. Daehyun oppa and I are going out on a double date with Youngjae oppa and Eunhae.” You apologized.

“Ah, I see.” Jongup nodded.

You turned to face him. “How do I look oppa? Does this outfit make me look weird? Are these heels too much?” You glanced down uneasily at your silver pumps and looked up at Jongup. You winced as you waited for his reply.

Jongup clapped enthusiastically with an encouraging smile, “You look pretty, Yeojin, as always. You don’t even have to ask.”

You gave him an appreciative smile. *I need to ask someone else for an opinion. Jongup oppa is way too nice.* “Thanks, oppa.” You squeezed his arm, grabbed your purse, and ran downstairs.

“Where are you going? We’re going to eat pizza.” Yongguk said.

“Double date.” You simply put.

“Yes! More pizza for me!” You heard Zelo celebrate in the kitchen.

“Come home in time. I don’t want you, Daehyun, and Youngjae to stay out too late.” Yongguk said.

You nodded, “Araso…but oppa?” He turned his head and blinked at you.

“How do I look?” You looked down at yourself again and grasped the edge of your thin, pink shirt, “Is my outfit okay?”

Before Yongguk could answer, Himchan came in. “Damn, baby doll. Look at you. You’re so gorgeous. Mmm…” He slipped his thumb over his bottom lip and pressed his thumb on your lips.

Lightly, you smacked his hand away and looked at Yongguk, “Oppa?”

He glanced you up and down once then said, “You look cute. Except for your heels. I don’t like them.”

“What are you talking about Bang Yongguk?!” Himchan put his arm around you defensively, “Those heels make her look ier!”

“She won’t look anything near y when she falls flat on her face.” Yongguk pointed out.

“Don’t listen to him, Yeojin.” Himchan scoffed, “Yongguk doesn’t know anything about fashion like I do.”

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows, “Yah-“

Himchan pushed you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter