"Transfer Student"

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

-----

Normalcy lasted for a short while.

Summer passed by in an instant.

Before you knew it, it was fall, which meant changes in routines. One of the biggest changes for you was COLLEGE.

As you had wished, you had been accepted to Daehyun’s college. It was the first day, and you were already running late. Daehyun was already in class so you were on your own. *College is so hectic! When will I find my class?!* You were on the edge of hyperventilating. You stopped and took several deep breaths to calm yourself. You took out your phone and texted your boyfriend. ‘Oppa, otokae? I can’t find the philosophy building! I’m going to be expelled!’

Ten seconds later, you received a reply. ‘Relax, baby. You won’t be expelled for being late. Your class is in ten minutes, right? There’s plenty of time. Look at the map. All the buildings are in alphabetical order actually. If you need help, ask anyone around you, preferably a girl.’

Chuckling, you shook your head. *Oh Jung Daehyun, you jealous boy.* You took out your map and located the building of your next class. You found it, but you were confused about which way to go. You looked around for anyone to ask. The closest person was a tall boy in a green sweater looking at the bulletin board. You decided to approach him.

“Um, excuse me, sir.” You tapped his shoulder. “I was wondering if you knew how I could get to the philosophy building from here?”

“Hmm, I think I may be able to help.” The male turned around.

Your body became rigid as your eyes lit up in recognition. *Where have I heard this voice before?* Slowly, your eyes drifted upwards. You locked eyes with your first boyfriend. You gasped loudly, “ZICO!”

“Hey, Panda Bear.” He grinned.

Your gaze shifted to his hair. It wasn’t blonde anymore. It was plain brown, but he looked more handsome than ever.

“Still attracted to me, huh?” Zico smirked.

“N-no!” You blurted. “Lie!” He snickered.

You softened. You honestly thought you would never see him again after the two of you had broken up again. You were glad he was back to his normal self, playful and happy. “What are you doing here anyways, Zico? I thought you were in Japan.” He crossed his arms while shaking his head and clucking his tongue. “You didn’t change, did you? It’s Zico oppa.”

You made a face. “And I’m here because I’m going to study at this school for one year. I’m sort of like…a transf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter