Car Wash

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z60gi5IYKE

-----

 

When you arrived home, a car you had never seen before was sitting in front of your house. It was a large, brown junk car that was big enough to fit all seven of you inside, thanks to the bucket seat in the front.

Yongguk, Zelo, and Himchan were scrubbing the car cleanly in tank tops and jeans.

“Noona!” Zelo greeted.

You walked around the car, “I didn’t know the garage was washing cars for customers, too.”

“Silly Yeojin. TS Auto Shop is a car service shop for repairs, not car washing.” Himchan chuckled.

“Then what is this junk doing here, and why are you cleaning it?” Lightly, you kicked the wheel.

“Hey, hey! Be careful of my baby!” Yongguk claimed. You blinked, “Your…baby?”

“Hyung bought this car!” Zelo claimed. You gawked at Yongguk, “Oppa bought this junk car?!”

“It’s not junk! It runs pretty well!” He refuted.

“A customer came by and sold it to him for really cheap. That’s why he bought it.” Himchan explained.

“Ah, I see.” It made sense now.

The gate opened, and Daehyun and Jongup came out with buckets and sponges.

“Oh! Yeojin is home! Did you have fun?” Jongup sweetly smiled. Smiling, you nodded, “Yes, I did!” You ran over to Daehyun, “Are you helping oppas clean the car, too?” He nodded.

“You should help us, too, Yeojin.” Himchan said. “Hurry up and change.” Yongguk said.

“Preferably into something revealing! Like a bikini!” Himchan hollered.

You shot him a look. “Araso. I’ll be right back.” You ran into the house and flung your bag onto your bed.

---------

After changing into a comfortable outfit that was okay if drenched, you skipped outside. You grabbed a bucket and a sponge and began to scrub the muddy hood of the car. Yongguk gave you a smile of approval, “That’s right, Yeojin. Clean this baby nicely~ She’ll help you to go school and anywhere else you need to go.”

You chuckled, “I think oppa is in love.” You saw Daehyun working on the windows. Coyly, you stepped closer and closer to him. Daehyun stopped cleaning the window and looked at you. You gave him an innocent smile and scrubbed the mirror with both hands. Daehyun chuckled and continued to polish the window as well.

“All right! I think that’s enough soap! It’s time to wash this baby! Get the hoses!” Yongguk whooped.

Zelo and Himchan brought out the hoses and began to rinse off the suds.

Zelo saw you and slyly smiled. “Noona.” “Yeah?” You turned your head then screamed.

Zelo had pointed the hose right at you. You bumped into Daehyun. He looked down at your drenched clothes and scolded, “Choi Junhong! Holy !” Daehyun sputtered as Zelo shot water at his face. “Stop, Zelo!” You commanded. He aimed the hose at you again.

“HEY! DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT TO MY BABY DOLL!” Himchan pointed his hose right at Zelo.

Zelo yelped and ran off.

Himchan laughed in triumph, “No one can defeat THE KIM HIMCHAN- WAH!” Water soaked him head to toe.

Jongup dropped the bucket and ran off with an evil grin.

“MOON JONGUP!” Himchan roared.

“Shut up. You’ll make the neighbors complain.” Yongguk grabbed Zelo’s forgotten hose and sprayed Himchan.

“WHY IS EVERYONE ATTACKING ME?!” He complained.

You crept behind Yongguk with a bucket of water and dumped the water over his head. “What the-“ Yongguk spun around. Giggling, you ran away. “That’s MY baby doll!” Himchan pointed. Laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter