Cinderella already has her Prince Charming

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNYk_7IH4U

----

After pretending to dance for a few minutes, you made an excuse to use the restroom and darted away from the dance floor. Baekhyun saw you scurry across the stony sidewalk. He glanced at the dancing crowd then went after you.

You found a nice, cool place to sit under the tall trees. You folded your arms and looked around your surroundings. *Kai is lucky to live in such a magical place. I feel like this is a forest, and his house is a castle.* You looked down at your feet. They felt bruised and swollen from being stuck in heels the entire day. *No one is looking. I can take off my shoes for a while.* You bent down and unbuckled your white pumps. You slipped your feet out of your heels and let out a sigh of relief. *There. That feels much better.*

“Heel troubles again?” A voice asked.

You gasped and smashed your feet back into your shoes.

“It’s okay.” Baekhyun stepped into the clearing, “It’s just me.”

*Exactly.* Uncomfortably, you squirmed on the bench.

“Don’t mind me. You can take off your heels if you want to. I know how painful they can be.”

You gave him a befuddled look, “How do you know? Do you…wear heels?”

Baekhyun blinked then burst into laughter, “No. God, that did sound wrong, didn’t it?” You couldn’t help but laugh along. “Sort of.” You giggled. Baekhyun approached you, “I just meant that I can imagine how much it would hurt. Those things don’t look too comfortable.” “They aren’t at all.” You admitted.

“So you can take them off if you want to. I won’t tell anyone.” Baekhyun promised with a friendly wink.

After some hesitance, you finally took your feet out of the shoes and set your bare feet on the leaf-covered ground.

“Mind if I sit?” He asked. *That’s what he said on the second day we met, too. He’s very polite for asking.* You smiled, “Sure.”

Baekhyun sat down and turned his head towards you. “I don’t remember you at Kai’s other parties. Did you become his friend recently?” You nodded, “This is my first year at Kangnam Academy.”

“Ah, I see.” Baekhyun nodded. “Where do your parents work?”

You looked down at the floor, “My parents aren’t alive…” His face fell. *Byun Baekhyun, you idiot.* “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ask you a sensitive question.” Smiling, you shook your head, “It’s not. It’s the truth. There’s no use being down about it though when it’s the past. I’m sure my parents wouldn’t want me to drown in grief for them.”

Baekhyun smiled at your admirable optimism. “Then are you a scholarship student?” He guessed.

You nodded. Baekhyun whistled impressed. “You must be a genius then. It’s hard to get a full scholarship to Kangnam Academy.”

You blushed, “It’s nothing. I was lucky.”

“I don’t think so. You must be really smart.” Baekhyun rested one elbow on the back of the bench and raised an eyebrow at you with one corner of his lips hitched up.

“I don’t think so…” You looked up at him, “But thank you.”

Baekhyun laughed, “You’re funny.”

“All I said was thank you…” You scratched your head, wondering how on earth that could be funny.

The two of you talked more about random topics. “There you two are.” A voice said.

Both of you looked up. “They’re taking group pictures. Come on.” Sehun waved.

Your eyes rounded. *Oh yeah! We were at Kai’s birthday party! I didn’t even notice time passing by!* You mentally smacked yourself.

Baekhyun stood up and waited for you to put your heels back on. The two of you went back to the party. “What were you two doing?” Kai suspiciously asked. “Trying to steal my friend, hyung?” Baekhyun laughed good-naturedly, “I wouldn’t even try, Kim Jongin. Now where to we stand?” Everyone crowded around Kai. You stood between Chorong and Baekhyun. “One. Two. Three.” A servant snapped several photos.

“Thanks for coming!” Everyone said their farewells.

“Happy birthday, Kai!”

“Your birthday party was the best as always!”

“See you at school!” “Sorry, guys. I can’t take you home. Family dinner.” Eunhae grumbled.

“It’s all right. My chauffeur is on his way. I can take them home.” Chorong nodded.

“But I live on the other side of town…” You bit your lip.

Chorong put an arm around you, “Don’t worry about it.”

“Or I can take her home.” Someone offered.

Everyone looked up and stared at the volunteer.

“You, hyung?” Kai stared at him skeptically.

Baekhyun nodded, “My car is right there. I can take you home right now.”

“Umm…” You glanced at Kai. “Hyung, you have to come back in time for the birthday dinner though.” He said.

“Don’t worry. This way.” Baekhyun walked away. “Do you know Kai’s cousin?” Eunhae asked curiously.

“Sort of.” You gave her a weak smile then hugged your friends goodbye. “Thanks for coming to my party.” Kai squeezed you then hollered at Baekhyun, “Take my friend home nicely!” He waved in response. You walked over to Baekhyun’s car. Your eyes widened. *Whoa. This is his car? Is Baekhyun’s family as wealthy as Kai’s?*

“Get in.” Baekhyun held open the door. “Thank you…” You entered the passenger seat.

Baekhyun came around the other side. “Seatbelt.” He reminded. “Oh.” You quickly clasped it on. “Can you type in your address into my GPS?” Baekhyun requested. “Sure.” You quickly typed it in. Immediately, it showed the directions to your house. The ride was slightly awkward for you. *A boy I barely know is taking me home. He’s really nice though to take me so far.*

“So, do you live with your caretaker?” Baekhyun made casual conversation.

You nodded, “You can say that…” He gave you a puzzled look.

“The thing is, I don’t have any relatives left. I used to live with my grandma, but she passed away, too.” You said. His expression softened with sympathy. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s all right. It was a long time ago,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter