We Belong Together

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIGqLcbEvTo

-----

Worn out and disheartened, Daehyun came to a dark, empty house. He shut the door behind him but didn’t bother to lock it. He raised his head and looked around the cold darkness. Nothing was waiting for him in the future. He would never be able to hear your bright voice or see your heartwarming smile. Never again would he be able to hold you in his arms, kiss your sweet lips, or tell you that he loved you.

The thought broke his heart over and over again.

Clutching onto his chest, Daehyun sank onto his knees once more. He broke into a heartbreaking sob. He had never cried so much before.

Now, he would have a reason to cry every single day. Daehyun had no one to blame but himself. He scolded himself over and over in his head.

“It’s all because of you, Song Yeojin. You changed me for the better. I have so many things I need to thank you for. I don’t know how I’m going to repay everything you’ve done for me.”

“Until you pay me back, you’re mine, okay, Daehyun oppa?"

“Deal. I have no problem with that.”

*Yeojin, how badly I wish you were back. I wish I could rewind time. I wouldn’t let my stupid pride get in the way of our love. I would let nothing keep you from being with me. Not Baekhyun, not my insecurity. I’m so sorry, Yeojin. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.* Daehyun wept on the floor for his loss.

“Daehyun oppa.” A voice whispered. He stopped crying and opened his eyes. *Why do I hear Yeojin’s voice? That’s impossible though. She’s on the plane to Japan. Have I finally gone mad?*

“Daehyun oppa.” The voice came again.

Slowly, Daehyun raised his head. A figure came down the stairs. It stepped into the moonlight, and his eyes widened. *Yeojin.*

Slowly, Daehyun stood up, not allowing his eyes to leave you at anytime. It really was you. You were in the same clothes that you had left in. You gazed at him wordlessly with a blank expression on your face.

“Y-Yeojin…what…how?”

You held up your phone and softly spoke, “I got your voicemail.”

---------

Previously:

Baekhyun and you showed the employee the tickets and entered the gate. Once you entered, you let out a sigh that was a mixture of pain and acceptance. *It’s really over. Our love story ends here.* You tried hard not to cry.

“This way, Yeojin.” Baekhyun said. Both of you went through security check and headed towards the airplane. While waiting in line to board, Baekhyun turned to you. “Last chance, Yeojin.”

You looked up at him. “You can still change your mind if you want.” He explained.

You shook your head, “I came all the way here.”

“That doesn’t mean your heart did also.” Baekhyun softly chided. You didn’t reply.

“I just…I don’t want you to regret. If you come with me, I want you to be happy. I don’t want you to be with me and be miserable. That’s not why I let you come with me.” Baekhyun said. You softened. “Don’t worry about me, Baekhyun oppa. I will be happy.” *Eventually.*

“Okay…” He said, still uncertain. “Baekhyun oppa.” You called. He looked at you. “I’m sorry.” *For using you.* You apologized.

Baekhyun knew what you were trying to say and nodded with a forgiving smile. “I understand, Yeojin.”

The two of you boarded the plane and found your first-class seats. You placed your bag under your seat and sat next to Baekhyun, who was sitting by the window. “Did you want to sit by the window?” He kindly asked. “No, I’m okay here. Thanks though.” You reached into your bag and pulled out your cell phone. *Maybe…just maybe…Daehyun oppa called me?* You were in a dilemma. Should you check or not? Even though you knew you would be disappointed, you still had to try. You had an ounce of hope left. You just wished Daehyun hadn’t given up on you so easily. You turned your phone back on and waited as it loaded. *Please, please let him have sent me a message or something. Even something like ‘let’s be friends’.* You crossed your fingers as you waited.

Finally, your screen came on. Your heart escalated with hope. However, your screen remained blank.

No messages, no missed calls.

Your heart went plummeting downwards, and your last flame of hope burnt out. You were about to turn your phone off when a subtle beep stopped you. *Huh? What is this?* You saw the symbol for a voicemail appear on your screen. Your eyes widened. *A voicemail?! From w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter