Big Fight

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx3a0gbfHxo

----

There were only a couple weeks left before all of you returned back to school.

Before then, you and Youngjae tried to improve Zelo’s math skills as much as possible. But the only thing that seemed to grow was the fights between Youngjae and Zelo. They argued often, and one of them had to leave the room before they hurt each other. Zelo wasn’t only on bad terms with Youngjae. His relationships with the others seemed to be deteriorating as well, even with you.

Although you pleaded for him to not quit and explained the concept over and over again, he would either give up or lose his temper.

It was a peaceful Sunday evening until you heard a crash from the second floor.

Startled, you pulled the gloves off, tossed them in the sink, and raced upstairs. You heard yelling coming from Youngjae’s and Zelo’s room. You burst inside the room and stared wide-eyed at the mess on the floor. Notebooks, math textbooks, pencils, and the calculator were all scattered on the floor. Tension was so thick in the air that you could slice it with a silver knife.

Youngjae and Zelo were face-to-face with expressions that screamed resentment.

Youngjae just looked plain pissed while Zelo looked annoyed to the max.

“Use your brain for once, Choi Junhong.” Youngjae growled.

“Oh, so now I’m stupid?!” Zelo snarled.

“Don’t put words into my mouth!” Youngjae sneered, goaded, “You need to put some effort if you want to improve. Don’t just stare at the book as if the information will just seep into your brain! You need to study and practice-“

“I DO STUDY! I DO PRACTICE!” Zelo roared.

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, “Your notebook says otherwise. I give you homework, and you don’t do it all.”

“I do some of it!” Zelo argued.

“BUT YOU GET THEM ALL WRONG!” Youngjae shot back.

Zelo shoved the rest of his belongings off his desk in fury and yelled in Youngjae’s face, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?! I TOLD YOU ALREADY! I HATE MATH! I CAN’T SOLVE ! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY, I JUST CAN’T DO IT!”

“IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE THINKING LIKE THAT YOU WON’T IMPROVE!” Youngjae barked. “IF YOU ACTUALLY TRIED, YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMEWHERE! INSTEAD OF BEING IN THE SAME FREAKING LEVEL YOU WERE WHEN YOU STARTED! IN FACT, YOU BECAME WORSE!”

Zelo turned purple in the face. “I hate you, hyung.” He said with gritted teeth.

You gasped. Zelo wasn’t joking. At that moment, he really despised Youngjae.

Youngjae was just as shocked as you were. His face was pale. “What did you just say to me?”

“I said I hate you! I WISH YOU WOULD DIE!” Zelo yelled in rage.

“Zelo!” You called, stricken.

“YOU UNGRATEFUL JERK!” Youngjae grabbed his collar and raised his fist. Zelo lost his balance and awkwardly stumbled back.

“NO, OPPA!” You stepped in before a physical fight could break out. You grabbed Youngjae’s arm to prevent him from slamming it into Zelo’s face. Never in all the years that the seven of you had been together did a fight break out such as this one. Sure, the boys had had some disagreements from time to time, but things had never become so extreme where they had become so hateful and violent. “Oppa, please!” You begged.

Zelo lifted up his chin and looked down at Youngjae with challenging eyes, “Go ahead. Do it. Hit me. I dare you.”

Youngjae became infuriated at his audacity to stand up to a hyung like that.

“Junhong, stop!” You frantically pleaded. *He’s practically asking for a beating!*

Youngjae lunged for him. You squeezed your eyes shut tightly as you tried to pull them apart. “NO! STOP! PLEASE!”

Jongup heard the commotion and raced inside, “What’s going on-“ His eyes widened at the chaos.

Relief flooded through you. “Jongup oppa, please take Youngjae oppa out of the room!” He snapped out of his daze and darted over. “Come on, hyung.” Jongup gently but firmly grabbed him by the arms and dragged him towards the door. “Let me go! I have to teach that bastard a lesson!” Youngjae sneered. “Just let it go, hyung.” Jongup advised. “You didn’t hear what he said to me! You-“ Youngjae pointed at Zelo with narrowed eyes, “Let’s see if I EVER tutor you again! Don’t blame me if you fail!” Jongup dragged Youngjae out the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter