The Dreaded Day

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK6XPkPYDPo

----

This was it.

It was the most dreaded day of your life.

You were sitting in the chair of the dentist office. Your legs were nervously shaking as you bit your thumbnail in anxiety. Your heart was thumping so hard in your chest that you swore it was going to jump out of your ribcage and escape the awful dentist in a few seconds. You looked around the room and saw the sharp appliances and needle by the table. You gulped and chewed on your bottom lip in terror. *Why out of all the days did I pick this date? Tomorrow is Youngjae oppa’s birthday party, and three days from today is Kai’s masquerade party!*

Something soft slid around your neck. You gasped and jolted up in surprise.

“It’s just a bib.” The assistant nurse kindly smiled.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I’m just a little jumpy.” You mumbled.

“No worries.” She attached the green bib around your neck with clips and straightened the edges. “The doctor will be in here soon.” The nurse left.

*No! Don’t come! I wish he had an emergency and left!* You were on the verge of having a meltdown.

At that moment, a hand came upon your shoulder. You jumped again, thinking it was the doctor. However, it was only Daehyun. “Oppa!” Your eyes rounded in surprise. “Hey.” He softly whispered, “Are you ready?” “Not at all.” Fervently, you shook your head. “Can you take me home now?” Daehyun softly smiled, “I’m afraid not.”

Your face fell, “I’m really scared, oppa.”

“Don’t be. You have nothing to fear at all. I’ll be waiting right outside.” Daehyun fixed the bib around your neck. “Just think of it was taking a nap. When you wake up, I’ll be there.”

“I wish you could stay here with me. I would feel much better.” You sighed.

“Babo princess.” Daehyun pinched your nose with a fond smile, “You’d be sleeping the entire time. You wouldn’t even notice I was there.”

Footsteps approached the room. “The doctor is coming.” The nurse announced.

Daehyun turned to you. “Oppa.” You whispered. Softly he pecked you on the lips. “Be good, baby. I’ll be waiting for you, so don’t be afraid.” With a last squeeze of your hand, Daehyun was gone.

The doctor sat on his chair and snapped his latex gloves on. “How do you feel today, Yeojin?”

Your face turned pale, and your hands were cold and clammy, “Not too well.”

The doctor chuckled, “Well, don’t you worry. This will all be over soon.”

“It won’t be painful, right?” You asked.

“You’ll be asleep, so you won’t feel a thing.” He assured.

With a deep breath, you leaned against the seat. The assistant came over.

The doctor moved the light closer to you, and you winced because of the brightness. He started to recline the seat. “Don’t worry, Yeojin. It will be all over before you know it.”

----

“Yeojin-ah. Song Yeojin.”

Daehyun’s soothing voice sounded so far away.

*Daehyun oppa…* You struggled to wake up. Very slowly, you regained consciousness. Your eyes peeled open. Your vision was foggy at first, but you became more used to the surroundings. You were lying in a cot in one of the rooms of the dentistry. Your chin, lower lip, and tongue felt numb and swollen. Just like the doctor had promised, you didn’t feel any pain at all. Instead, you felt groggy and drunk. “Daehyun…oppa…” Your words came out as a jumbled mess. Softly, he caressed your slightly swollen cheek. “You did it, baby. You’re done. The operation was a success.”

*Thank God.* You thought.

“You’re allowed to go home now. If you want, you can rest here a bit more.” Daehyun said.

You shook your head and lifted up a limp hand. “Go…home…”

“Okay, baby, if that’s what you want.” Daehyun slid his arm under your shoulders and lifted you up.

You touched your warm forehead then slid your hand down to your anesthetized cheek. *I feel groggy and weak. I don’t like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter