Oppa's Girl

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQPfldLVWg

----

Finally, business ended for the day. The boys closed up the auto shop and came home.

The front door burst open, and loud chatter filled the house. You came downstairs and waved, “Welcome back, oppas.”

Himchan grasped your waist, spun you around, and gently set you on the ground. “Look at you, looking so cute in your pink miniskirt. Where are you going looking so adorable like that?”

“Hyung.” Daehyun shot him a look. *That’s my line!*

“All right, fine, fine.” Himchan raised his arms and backed away. “I’m taking a shower!” He hollered to nobody in particular and headed to his bedroom.

“Like anyone cares.” Zelo guffawed.

“Why you little punk-“ Himchan began chasing him around the living room.

Youngjae and Jongup laughed at the sight. Lately, Himchan and Zelo had been like Tom and Jerry. They were always squabbling and chasing one another.

Daehyun shook his head and turned towards you with a sweet smile, “Where were you going looking so adorable like this?”

You chuckled at the same question that Himchan asked you. You held up your white clutch, “Grocery shopping. There isn’t much food left in the house for dinner, and I thought we could have meat and bean paste soup with salad.”

“You spoil us too much.” Daehyun kissed your nose and took your hand, “I’ll go with you.” He tugged you towards the door, but you wouldn’t budge. Daehyun turned back, “Wae?”

You looked him up and down and struggled not to burst into offending laughter. “Um…are you going like that?” You motioned towards his outfit.

Daehyun glanced down and realized he was still in his work outfit. “Oops…I’ll be right back.” He darted up the staircase.

Laughing, you shook your head.

“Tsk, tsk.” You heard a voice cluck behind you. You glanced back to see Zelo shaking his head. “I don’t understand you two. Daehyun hyung and noona are attached at the hip. It’s like the two of you can’t live without each other.” “

That’s not true! We’re just in love, that’s all!” You defended yourself.

“Surrre~ that’s what they all say, those crazy lovebirds.” Zelo mocked.

You reached out to ruffle his hair. He ducked away with a yelp, “Noona, no!”

“Oh, yeah? You’re not in the position to say that. I see you drooling over SNSD! Who was the one that you liked? Yoona? Seohyun?” You teased.

“Noona! No!” Zelo stomped his feet and ran off. At the top of the staircase, he hollered, “And it’s YURI! GET IT RIGHT!” You heard him run off and shook your head with a small chuckle.

Daehyun came downstairs with a puzzled look, “What is Zelo talking about? Who is Yuri?”

You crossed your arms with a raised eyebrow, “Don’t pretend you don’t know. She’s one of the nine girls hanging on your wall.” He turned crimson, “That isn’t my poster! It’s Jongup’s!” Daehyun slung his arm around you, “You know you’re the only genie for me.” You gave him a strange look but couldn’t hold your laughter in for long.

Swinging hands, the two of you walked to the market.

Daehyun rolled the cart as you placed items into it. “Should I get that, too?” You pointed to the chicken legs. He nodded, so you placed a pack into the cart. You lightly held onto his arm as the two of you strolled down the aisle. After shopping and paying, the two of you carried the groceries back home.

As soon as you came in, Zelo yelled, “THANK GOD! WHAT WAS TAKING YOU SO LONG?! I’M FAMISHED!”

Daehyun shut the door with his foot with an arched eyebrow, “Don’t you have arms? You could have made something instead of waiting for us.”

Yongguk came down the staircase and patted Zelo’s sulking head. “Zelo just realized he was hungry now. I think he missed Yeojin more than the food.”

Zelo darted after you, “Noona! Did you get me anything?! What are you going to cook tonight?!”

“Go ask your precious SNSD noona to cook for you.” You said.

“NOONA! DON’T BE LIKE THAT!” Zelo yelled, on the verge of hysteria.

Jongup and Youngjae munched on their crackers in the living room.

Youngjae waved his cracker in the air, “I have a conclusion of this crazy family.”

Jongup stopped chewing and blinked at him.

“Yongguk hyung is the ex-husband of Yeojin and the real father of Zelo. Daehyun is the current husband of Yeojin and the stepfather of Zelo. Himchan hyung is just the crazy, psychotic lover who can’t forget Yeojin for some odd reason.” Youngjae concluded with a nod.

“…Then what are we, hyung?” Jongup asked.

“U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter