Why won't you hold me back?

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prBC0eCeX6g

----

When you told the older boys your plans of going to college in Japan, they were shocked. They looked to Daehyun for a reaction, but he just remained ambivalent. The boys tried to make you change your mind, but you were unrelenting. If Daehyun wasn’t going to stop you, no one could. You had made up your mind to leave.

Daehyun had turned quieter, if possible. He was like a ghost. Nobody knew where he was and what he did. He left home early in the morning and came home late at night. He wanted to stop you. He wanted to tell you that he loved you. He wanted to beg you not to leave. However, his bruised pride would not allow him to do that.

You were sitting on your bed gazing at the clock.

Today was the day you would be leaving to Japan.

You shifted your focus to the plane ticket laying limply in your hand. Your flight was this evening, but you had to go early for check-in. You looked to the door, and your heart slowly sank. *Is Daehyun oppa really not coming for me until the end? Did he mean it when he said he wanted me to leave?* When you realized that Daehyun had no intention of stopping you, you got up with a sigh.

You clutched onto your passport and hauled your suitcase downstairs.

Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup, and Youngjae stood up. Himchan sighed. “You’re really going to go through with this, aren’t you, Song Yeojin?”

You lowered your head, “Mianhae.” *I can’t stay where I’m not wanted.*

Yongguk took your hand, “Yeojin, you don’t have to do this. I have a feeling why you want to leave to Japan, but this is too sudden. Zelo left us. Youngjae is going to leave us soon.” Youngjae averted his gaze to the floor. “And now you.” Yongguk sighed. “I can’t afford to lose anyone else, Yeojin. Do you really have to leave us?”

You didn’t meet his eyes. “Staying here won’t solve anything.”

Yongguk studied your miserable figure. “There is nothing that I can say that will convince you to stay here with me?”

Your eyes welled up with tears. You wanted to stay with the people you loved. However, the situation had escalated, and there was nothing you could do about it now. “I’m sorry, oppas.” You burst into tears.

Yongguk wrapped his arms around you and drew you into his chest. He rubbed your arm in comfort and patted your head. “I know, Yeojin. It’s hard. I know. I’m sorry I’m not able to do anything for you.” He sighed, “Maybe it’s right that you leave.”

Sniffling, you pulled away from him.

“Let’s go. I’ll carry this for you.” Himchan took your suitcase, but you stopped him. “I want to go alone.”

Himchan stared at you, “Song Yeojin-“

“Please.” You pleaded. He gave in with a huffy sigh, “Fine.”

You stepped back and looked at the four remaining boys. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter