Insecurity

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUSCF1b-UDs&feature=related

---

The end of senior year was approaching. That meant stressful times were ahead.

You were overwhelmed with exams, projects, and tests. On top of that, you had college applications to fill out.

It was a rainy day in April. You couldn’t concentrate at home, so you came to a café nearby your house to finish filling out your college applications. The windows of the café were slicked with rain. Your second cup of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream was starting to cool down. You were gripping onto your hair as you tried to focus on the personal essay question.

What is your ultimate goal of wanting to go to college?

*To study?! Isn’t that obvious?! How am I supposed to write an essay about that?*

“I’m doomed.” You whispered.

“Why are you doomed?” A voice asked.

You jolted in your seat and looked up at the visitor. Baekhyun warmly smiled at you.

“Baekhyun oppa…how did you know I would be here?” You asked.

“Zelo was helpful, and he told me you had gone to this café to finish your college applications.” Baekhyun nodded to the seat across from you. “Mind if I sit?”

You weakly chuckled at his signature question. “Sure.” You pulled all the papers in towards you.

“Don’t worry about them. Just leave them sprawled about messily.” Baekhyun teased as he sat down.

You sighed with deflated shoulders. “This is how my brain looks like right now. Scrambled.”

“Overwhelmed?” He asked. “You have no idea.” You shook your head.

“Actually, I might. I was only doing the same thing as you last year.” Baekhyun laughed.

“Oh yeah. For a moment, I thought you were way older.” You said.

“Do I look that old? I shaved this morning though…” He touched his hairless chin. You found yourself laughing at his silly comment. Baekhyun grinned widely. *Yes! I got her to smile.*

You put your pencil down and sipped your now cold hot chocolate.

“Can I see what you have so far?” Baekhyun asked. “Sure.” You nodded.

He took the papers and began to examine them one by one. “I think you misspelled something here. And you’re not supposed to put your ID number here. That goes on the line underneath that one.” Baekhyun pointed out.

“Ohmygod! I didn’t realize that! Stupid me!” You erased your mistakes and began to fill in the blanks correctly. “I don’t know what I was thinking.” You shook your head in disapproval at your ditzy self. You dusted the eraser chunks off your paper and leaned back in your seat. “Thank you, oppa. If it wasn’t for you, I would have sent wrong applications, and the colleges wouldn’t have accepted me for such elementary mistakes.”

“No problem.” Baekhyun chuckled. “If you’re so stressed, why don’t you ask the other guys for help?”

“Himchan oppa and Yongguk oppa are no help. They’ve never applied to college and are not interested in things that are related to academics. Youngjae oppa has no patience, hence why you are Zelo’s tutor now and not him. Jongup oppa hasn’t been home a lot lately, and he’s really busy with his dancing project. Of course, Zelo wouldn’t know when he’s barely passing math.” You explained.

Baekhyun nodded in understanding. His gaze flitted over to you with wariness. “What about…your boyfriend?”

“Daehyun oppa?” You blinked for a couple seconds as if you had just remembered him. Then your shoulders fell, and you dismally shook your head. “He can’t help me right now.”

“Why not? He’s been through this process, and you’re his girlfriend. Why wouldn’t he help you?” Baekhyun pressed.

“It’s not that he won’t. It’s that he can’t. At least not at the moment…” You mumbled the last part to yourself.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. *What could be more important than his girlfriend? If I had a girlfriend like her, she would be my number one priority.*

You sighed. “Daehyun oppa has been as stressed as me lately, if not more. He has homework, tests, and projects. He has been working more at the shop lately, although I don’t know why he needs so much extra money. And on top of that, it seems as if his counselor is pressuring him to choose a major. I’m sure that’s really stressful for him.” *Especially since he gets uneasy every time the future is mentioned.*

“He has no idea at all?” Baekhyun asked. “No idea.” You shook your head, “Which is why it’s even more nerve-racking for him.”

He nodded but inside he was thinking. *Why can’t he be certain about his future? Doesn’t have any aspirations? Doesn’t he have something he wants to become?* “Do you want me to help you then?” Baekhyun asked.

You smiled gratefully, “I’d like that. Thank you, Baekhyun oppa.”

Smiling, he took your applications, “No problem.”

The two of you worked on your college applications well into the night.

----

While Baekhyun and you were working at the café, Daehyun was at school trying to figure out what the heck he was going to do with his life.

He was sitting in the counselor’s office for the second time that week. She entered the room with his files.

“So, Jung Daehyun, have you come to a conclusion as to what major you would like to devote yourself to?”

“Don’t I have another year until I have to officially dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter