Zelo's New Tutor

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CmnF6T2lCI

----

Vacation ended and school resumed.

Youngjae and Zelo were still on awkward terms. Zelo began to spend less and less time with everyone. He kept mostly to himself, and if he wasn’t barricaded in his room, he was out with his friends. It seemed like they had become his family instead.

“Ugh. School.” Eunji rested her head on your shoulder.

“I feel the same way, Eunji, but we have to do our best.” Chorong squeezed her hand.

“No, only Yeojin and I have to work our butts off to maintain our 4.0, or,” She pretended to slice her neck and frowned, “We’re out of here.”

“Don’t be so pessimistic. You two are smart enough. Hello? How do you think you came here in the first place?” Eunhae handed the three of you the cans of cold sodas. She did a double take at your face. “Yeojin.”

You snapped out of your thoughts, “Huh?”

“What’s wrong? You seem so preoccupied.” Eunhae observed.

“Yeah, you even spaced out in class and got scolded by Mr. Kim.” Eunji stated.

Your cheeks grew rosy in embarrassment. That had earned a few snickers from your classmates.

“What’s on your mind?” Eunhae asked. “It’s nothing.” You shook your head.

“Tell us, Yeojin.” Chorong urged. “Yeah,” Eunji lightly nudged you, “You know you can tell us anything.”

You sighed, “I’m just worried about Zelo and Youngjae oppa.”

“Youngjae oppa?” Eunhae blinked.

You told them about their fight. She sympathetically nodded, “Yeah, he told me about that.”

“Don’t worry. Boys fight. They’ll get over it.” Eunji dismissed the issue. “That’s what Daehyun oppa said but a lot has changed since then. They won’t look at each other, and if they do, it’s so awkward, that I become mortified.” Your shoulders slumped, “I’m scared that their relationship is changing.”

Eunji patted your shoulder, “Don’t worry, Yeojin. I’m sure they’ll get over this little tiff soon.”

“I agree with Eunji. Don’t be scared of changes. Sometimes, it is for the better.” Chorong nodded in agreement.

“I’ll talk to Youngjae oppa, too.” Eunhae offered.

“Thanks.” You gave them an appreciative smile.

“Now chin up, and help me solve this math problem.” Eunji said.

All of you laughed, and for that time, thanks to your awesome friends, you forgot about the problem between Youngjae and Zelo.

School ended, and the four of you decided to go eat cake at the café two blocks away.

“MY GIRLS!” Kai ran over and slung his arm around you and Eunji. She began blushing madly and grabbed onto Chorong before she could faint. “What are you beautiful ladies up to now that school is over?” Kai smiled. “We’re going to eat cake.” Chorong helpfully said.

“I love cake.” Kai said.

“No, Kai, you’re not going with us.” Eunhae sighed.

“Why not?” He asked, baffled. “Because this is just for us girls.” She pushed his arms off of you and Eunji.

“Then I’ll just go to the same café and eat a table away all by my lonely self.” Kai nodded.

“Eunhae!” Eunji and Chorong shot her a disapproving look. She sighed, “Very well. You may come.”

“All right. Everyone in my limo.” Kai said. “Yes!” Kai’s biggest fans cheered without shame.

“Oh boy.” Eunhae rolled her eyes. The five of you now walked towards the gate.

Out of nowhere, a silver BMW halted in front of the group. The window slid open, and a familiar head popped out, “Need a ride?”

“Baekhyun oppa!” You exclaimed, surprised. He smiled.

Unfortunately, his car couldn’t fit everyone so only you went with him.

“What are you doing here at our high school? Don’t you have class?” “No, my professor canceled at the last minute. I guess he’s still enjoying his winter break.” Baekhyun chuckled. You smiled back. “Besides, I wanted to see you.” He added. Your smile slowly faded in confusion, and you blinked at him, “Me?” Baekhyun nodded while switching lanes. “I haven’t seen you since last year.”

You chuckled, “Last year as in a few weeks ago?” Baekhyun sent you a warm smile, “You know what I mean. I wanted to check up on you and see your cute face.”

Your cheeks warmed. *Did he just call me cute?* Baekhyun seemed nonchalant about calling you that, but inside, his heart was thudding heart against his ribcage. He had thought a lot about you over the holidays. The breathtaking image of you in your beautiful dress wouldn’t leave his mind. He could still feel your warmth in his arms.

You tried to lighten the slightly awkward atmosphere with a joke, “Poor Kai. He would be disheartened to know you came to see me instead of your own cousin.” Baekhyun laughed, and the tension melted away. “Shh. Don’t tell Kai. It’ll break his heart.” He put a finger to his lips and winked. “I’ll keep your secret.” You pretended to zip your lips, and both of you broke into laughter.

Baekhyun parked next to the curb. You unbuckled your seatbelt to get out, but he held his hand out, “Wait.” You tilted your head in curiosity and watched him jog around the car. Baekhyun opened the passenger door for you and gave a mannerly bow, “Now you can get out.” You couldn’t help but laugh. “You have nice manners, oppa.” “You can thank my mother for that. She taught me how to treat ladies.” He winked with a grin and locked his car.

The two of you entered the café. The others were already there. You sat next to Chorong, and Baekhyun sat across from you next to Kai.

“What took you two so long?” He suspiciously asked.

“It took us ten minutes. That’s not long if you include traffic.” Baekhyun answered as he unfolded the menu.

“Hmm…” Kai sent him another suspicious look.

“So, Kai, aren’t you going to introduce us to your cousin?” Eunhae asked.

“You didn’t meet him yet? He’s been at my birthday party and my Christmas party.” Kai answered.

The girls shook their heads. “Okay then. Hyung, these are my friends Chorong, Eunji, and Eunhae. Obviously you already know Yeojin.” Kai introduced with a pointed look your way. “It’s nice to meet you all. I’m Kai’s older cousin Byun Baekhyun.” With a charming smile, he shook their hands warmly one by one. The girls were all charmed by his sweet smile and gentleman actions.

“Order whatever you want. Today I will treat you all.” Baekhyun pushed the menu towards the girls.

“Really?!” Eunji squealed happily. Chorong squeezed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter