Double Date

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkqAWEcpx9E

----

Daehyun was the only one in the dance room. His sneakers squeaked against the slick wooden floor. Beads of sweat ran down his forehead as he tried to master the choreography given by his dance instructor. The music pumped up his energy, and his moves were powerful and smooth enough to become a professional back dancer.

Although he didn’t have a major now, he was sure it wasn’t dancing. He didn’t have a passion for it like Jongup did.

Daehyun had only joined this hip hop class because Jongup had asked him to.

The music ended, and Daehyun stopped. His pants echoed across the room. Daehyun trudged back to the bench and sank onto it. He pulled out a bottle of cold water and took a long, thirsty gulp. Daehyun put the cap back on the bottle and glanced at his watch. “Aish, where is this girl? It’s not like Yeojin to be late.” He placed his water bottle back on the bench and stood up. He was about to dance the routine again when the door burst open.

“OPPAAA!”

Daehyun turned his head.

A flash of pink went down before him. Lucky for her, he had fast reflexes and caught your arms just as you landed on the floor, preventing your head from crashing onto the ground. His eyes widened, “Yeojin?!”

You gave him a meek smile, “I’m late…huh?”

Daehyun swiftly yanked you back into a stand. *What the- why is she so tall today? Oh.* He looked down and saw the shiny heels on your feet. You shyly tapped one toe of your heels on the floor. “I thought I would make an effort…”

“To what? Fall flat on your face and embarrass yourself?” Daehyun asked.

“Oppa!” You stomped on your feet with a frown, “I wore heels for you!”

“Who told you I like heels?!” He asked, flabbergasted.

“Himchan oppa told me girls who wear heels are y!” You whined.

Daehyun blinked then softened with a chuckle. “Oh, baby…” He shook his head.

“Wae?” You pouted.

Daehyun reached out and gently the side of your head. His eyes were kind and gentle. “You’re not the y type.”

“Muh?!” You asked in outrage and crossed your arms, “For your information, I can be y if I wanted to be!”

“Okay, okay.” Daehyun held out his hands in surrender, “You can be y…but I’d rather you be yourself.”

Your expression softened, and the sting from his words vanished immediately.

Daehyun wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close. “I prefer it if my girl can fit right in my arm, and put her head on my shoulder. Look at you. Now you’re up to my eyes.” He placed a hand in front of his eyes and swept it towards your head.

“So…I don’t have to wear heels?” You asked.

“You should.”

“But you just said-“

“You should wear heels because you want to. Not because you want to make me happy.” Daehyun finished.

Your heart melted at his sweet words. “Daehyun oppa…”

“You’re perfect just the way you are, Song Yeojin.” He whispered as his drifted over your face. “Heels or not, y or cute, I like you. I love you.”

Your heart was practically squealing like a fan girl. You threw your arms around his neck, “I love you, too, Daehyun oppa~” He smiled and squeezed your waist. You pulled back, “Oh! We should go now! We made Youngjae oppa and Eunhae wait long enough!” “Araso. Let’s go.” Daehyun grabbed his bag, “Let me just change in the locker room quickly.”

“Okay.” You headed towards the door and slipped backwards, “Woops!”

Daehyun swiftly caught your waist before you could crack your head open.

You tilted your head backwards and gave him a sheepish smile with a peace sign, “Mianhae~”

“Aigoo.” Daehyun shook his head with a smile. Then he couldn’t resist and bent down to kiss you underneath your bottom lip.

Your lips automatically formed into a wide grin.

--------

Daehyun and you finally arrived at the coffee shop where you were supposed to meet Youngjae and Eunhae.

“Took you long enough.” Youngjae sipped his mocha frappuccino and leaned forward, “What took you two so long? Did you guys make out in the back of the taxi?”

You flushed, “Oppa!”

“Youngjae oppa!” Eunhae lightly slapped his arm with a look, “That’s not any of your business!”

“Eunhae!” Your face was flaming hotly now, “We weren’t doing any of that! I was just running late, that’s all!”

“Uh-huh.” Youngjae raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, whatever! You won’t believe me anyways!” You waved your arm grumpily.

“Exactly.” He smirked. You shot him a look.

“Oppa, be nice. She’s my best friend and the reason that we were able to meet. Even though you’re my boyfriend, I’ll smack you if you’re mean to her.” Eunhae said.

“Ha!” You stuck your tongue out.

“Fine, fine.” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

Eunhae turned to you and Daehyun with a bright smile, “You two should order drinks!”

You nodded in agreement and turned to Daehyun as you took out your wallet, “Can you get me-“

“A strawberry soy bean latte. I’ll be back.” He nodded and left.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter