Mysterious Benefactor

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej0qo-p1rf4&feature=related

----

 

That Saturday, Yongguk and Himchan were changing tires of an old minivan when a sleek, black car entered the scenery. Two men in immaculate black suits walked over with briefcases.

“.” Yongguk muttered as he unstrapped his glove.

“What now?” Himchan struggled to catch his breath as he wiped sweat off his brows.

“Bang Yongguk-shi?” The taller of the two men asked.

“Yes, that’s me.” He warily answered. “May I help you?”

“Hello. We are from Han Bank.” The men greeted as they held out their business cards.

“Crap.” Yongguk cursed again. Himchan’s eyes darted between the two men and glanced at their cards.

“What are you here for?” Yongguk held out his hands in surrender, “Look, I’ll have the money by the due date so just wait-“

“No need, sir. You have paid off your entire debt.” The shorter man replied.

Himchan and Yongguk stared at him. “What did you just say?” Yongguk whispered, incredulous.

“All your debt has been paid off. You owe nothing now.” The men clarified.

“Is this some sort of prank?” Himchan whispered in disbelief.

“No prank, sir.” The short one assured.

“Look,” Yongguk honestly revealed, “There must be a misunderstanding. We didn’t pay off the debt yet. We still have four hundred thousand to make-“

“I assure you there is no mistake, sir. The debt has been paid two nights ago. We’re just here to complete the final paperwork.” The tall man pulled out a pen from his front pocket. Yongguk and Himchan glanced at each other. Warily, Yongguk led them towards the office. “This way…”

The four males went into the office and sat down. The men pulled out a packet of papers from their briefcases. “Sign here, stamp here, and place your initials here.” Yongguk did as told. The tall man turned to the last page. “One last signature on that line.” Yongguk signed on the line. “There you go.” His colleague handed the copy of the document to Yongguk. The tall man neatly piled the papers and smiled professionally, “This auto shop is officially yours now. All your payment is complete.” The men stood up.

Yongguk and Himchan shot out of their seats. They couldn’t believe their years. They had no debt anymore? They could keep the auto shop without paying monthly fees? They didn’t have to pay five hundred thousand dollars anymore?

“So this is OUR shop now? No one can take it away?” Himchan questioned.

“No one.” The tall man confirmed.

“Wait, hold on.” Yongguk stopped the men from leaving. He eyed them suspiciously, “This better not be a scam.”

“You are more than free to call the Han Bank while we wait here, sir.” The tall man nodded.

“But we didn’t pay the five hundred thousand dollars yet!” Yongguk said, frustrated.

“You didn’t. But someone did.” The tall man hinted.

Yongguk stared at him, puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“Good day, Bang Yongguk-shi.” The men bowed at him then at Himchan. Bewildered, Himchan bowed back. The men left, leaving Yongguk and Himchan stunned.

“What just happened?” Himchan whispered.

“This can’t be real.” Yongguk was still skeptical.

“Who could have paid such a large amount for us?” Himchan asked. His eyes widened, “Wait…it couldn’t be…Zelo’s mom…could it?”

Yongguk’s eyebrows furrowed. *She better not be the benefactor. I don’t want to be indebted to her in any way.* He grabbed his jacket and left the auto shop.

------

Mrs. Choi sipped her green tea and looked around the empty café. The door swung opened, and she looked up to see Yongguk striding towards her. “Was it you?” He accused, breathless. She raised an eyebrow, “Is that how you greet an adult after you call her out? I can see where Junhong learned his poor manners from.”

Yongguk sat across from her. “I’m sorry, but this is an emergency, and I need to know. Did you pay the five hundred thousand dollars?”

“What five hundred thousand dollars?” Mrs. Choi asked.

His eyebrows pinched together in distrust. *Don’t try to act like you don’t know.*

“Don’t look at me that way!” Mrs. Choi snapped. “What five hundred thousand dollars are you talking about?!” She looked genuinely confused. His eyes widened. “So…you didn’t pay off our debt for us?”

Shock crossed her face then anger, “You had debt, and you didn’t tell me?! How could you not?! My son lives with you! What would have happened if you had gotten kicked out of your house?! My baby would be left out in the streets!” Her reprimand flew right over his head.

*Then who the hell paid for us?!* Yongguk stood up, bowed, and ran off.

“That rude boy! Argh!” Mrs. Choi crossed her arms and shook her head in disapproval.

----

You lugged all the heavy grocery by yourself into the house. “Can someone help me? Jongup oppa? Himchan oppa?” No one answered, but you could tell someone was home. You left the grocery by the door and walked into the kitchen. Yongguk and Himchan were sitting there. You grew nervous at the sight of them together. Cutting silence filled the room. Both of them appeared so serious that it scared you. “O-oppas…”

Yongguk kept staring into space, but Himchan looked up. “Yeojin, you’re home.” He stood up. “Yeah, I came from the market.” You said. “Did you buy things?” Himchan asked. You nodded. “Let me help you.” He headed towards the door and easily lifted up all the bags. “Thanks.” You said as he set them on the counter. You glanced at silent Yongguk then whispered to Himchan, “Did something bad happened?” He shook his head.

“Then why is Yongguk oppa so serious?” Your eyes widened with a gasp, “D-did something happen to the auto shop already?! But there are three more days until June-“

“Nothing,” Yongguk spoke, making you turn your gaze to him, “Happened to the auto shop. That’s why I’m worried.”

You furrowed your eyebrows, not understanding what he was saying.

Zelo came downstairs and halted when he saw Yongguk. He glanced at you uneasily and turned to go.

Suddenly, the front door burst open. Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun came in together. They ran into the kitchen at once. “What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter