Good News

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuMc5qVcqD4

----

It had been three weeks since Baekhyun had tutored Zelo.

Zelo seemed to be making slow progress. He was still distant and a bit snarky towards everyone, but he didn’t pick fights anymore.

Baekhyun seemed to be a good influence for him.

It was a sunny winter day. The sun felt warm, but the gusty wind was cold. On Friday before you left for school, Daehyun asked you to have dinner with him outside. So after school, you dropped by home to change then went to the University of Seoul. You passed by a coffee shop but stopped and backtracked. You thought about hard-working Baekhyun and determined to bring joy to his stressful day with a little gift.

Baekhyun was in class studiously taking notes when he received a message. He usually didn’t text during class; however, he saw the owner of the message and broke the rule this one time.

‘Oppa, are you on campus? I have a gift for you so text me when you’re out of class! I’ll be waiting : )- Yeojin’

Baekhyun widely grinned at the message. “Who is it?” His friend whispered.

“Someone.” Baekhyun vaguely replied. *Special.* He texted you back and waited anxiously for class to be over.

Once the professor dismissed the class, Baekhyun shot out of the classroom. He jogged across campus to the bench next to the library where you were waiting. You saw him running over and stood up with a smile. Baekhyun asked breathlessly, “Sorry- class- ended- now.” You laughed, “It’s all right. I didn’t wait long.” He straightened up, “Do you want to go to a café or something?” You shook your head as you glanced at your watch, “I have to meet Daehyun oppa soon.”

His face fell, “You came to see…your boyfriend?”

You nodded, “Mmhmm. Daehyun oppa and I have dinner plans tonight.”

Baekhyun blinked, stunned, but mostly disappointed. “Then why were you waiting for me?”

“I came to give you your ‘Christmas present’.” Your eyes shined.

“Christmas present?” Baekhyun asked, puzzled.

Smiling, you nodded. Then you brought out your hidden arm from behind your back. “Ta-da! Merry Christmas!”

People gave you puzzled looks as they passed by. “Oops. I said that too loudly.” You cupped a hand over your mouth and ducked with wide eyes. Baekhyun laughed at the large cup of mocha coconut frappuccino with extra whipped cream, caramel, and fudge. “That’s my Christmas present?”

You beamed, “In return for the pencils. Thank you.” Chuckling, he gratefully accepted the drink, “Thank you for the, er, yummy present.”

You grinned, “It’s nothing. Have a good day!” With a wave, you ran off.

Smiling, Baekhyun walked away. He sipped the drink, and his smile grew broader. *It was a short visit, but nonetheless, you made my day, Song Yeojin.*

Daehyun had been waiting in front of his classroom for the past ten minutes. He glanced around, slightly impatient. *I thought she said she was at my school already. What is taking her so long?* Finally, he heard you calling his name. “Yah, what took you so long? Weren’t you waiting for me?” Daehyun asked.

“I was, but then I had to see someone.” You answered.

“Someone? Who?” His eyes widened in realization, “Wait. Are you talking about Zelo’s tutor?”

You nodded, “Yeah, I met up with Baekhyun oppa?”

*What? Why? What reason does she possibly have to see his face on my campus?* Daehyun stared at you.

You could read his expression and calmly replied, “I had to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter