Happy New Year

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQPfldLVWg&feature=fvwrel

----

The last day of the year came quickly, and it seemed to rush by busily without much done. The sun dipped into the horizon, making it the last sunset of the year. Jongup and you took down the Christmas tree and hauled it into the closet. The door abruptly flew open with a noisy bang.

Himchan clapped loudly with a big grin, “All right, kids! Get ready! We’re going out!”

Zelo groaned as he came down the stairs, “What are we doing this year?”

“We’re not going to another club, are we?” You warily asked.

“Nope!” Himchan said, to your relief. Yongguk entered the house. “Get ready. We’re going out.”

“Where?” Jongup questioned. “Can you guys just follow directions without inquiring us?” Yongguk asked.

“Where are we going, oppa?” You asked. Yongguk gave in with a sigh, “To the Hankang River, okay? Happy?”

Zelo crossed his arms with a snort, “Lame.”

“No allowance for one week.” Yongguk said as he walked by. Zelo’s eyes widened in alarm, “WHAT?! HYUNG! NO!”

“Lame, huh?” Himchan snickered. Zelo scowled at him.

You went upstairs and knocked on both bedrooms.

Youngjae and Daehyun popped out at the same time.

“What, maid?”

“Yeah, babe?”

They glanced at each other then focused their attention back on you.

“Yongguk oppa said to get ready. We’re going to the Hankang.”

“No, not me. I’m planning to meet Eunhae at eleven. This New Year’s Eve, I’m going to spend it with her.” Youngjae spoke proudly.

“Yeah, you do that.” Daehyun smirked at him then turned to you, “Go get ready.”

You darted into your room, fixed your hair, and tightened the laces of your sneakers. Daehyun was waiting outside your door. You took his hand, and the two of you went downstairs. Yongguk counted everyone and noticed that someone was missing. “What about Youngjae?” “He has plans with Eunhae.” Daehyun answered.

“Youngjae hyung isn’t going?! Then I want to stay, too- ACK!” Zelo was yanked by his ear. “You’re coming, and that’s the end of the story.” Yongguk dragged him out of the house.

The six of you piled into the car, and Yongguk drove to the jam-packed Hankang River. Hundreds of people filled the popular destination. You were pushed this way and that way and had to squeeze through various crowds to get near the river. You almost lost the boys on the way, but luckily, Daehyun was holding tightly onto your hand so that you wouldn’t become lost. “

There are so many people.” You said. “Yeah, that’s why we should have stayed home.” Zelo pointedly looked at Yongguk.

Himchan raised an eyebrow, “You know what? I’m going to call you Grandpa Zelo now. You always want to stay home. You’re no fun.”

“Nuh-uh! You’re no fun!” Zelo immaturely stuck his tongue out. Himchan raised his hand, “Aish! How dare you talk to your hyung that way!”

“That’s enough!” Yongguk tried to stop their bickering. Jongup just watched with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

“Aigoo, aigoo.” Daehyun shook his hand. “Let’s scoot over. We can pretend we’re not with them.” You chuckled at his suggestion. He pulled y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter