The Start of Winter Vacation

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOutJaTEphg

-----

Winter vacation approached fast. You were both looking forward to and dreading it.

You were looking forward to vacation because you didn’t have to go to school, and you could spend more time with Daehyun.

You were dreading it because the operation to take out your wisdom teeth would be done during this time.

The last bell of the fall semester rang. Squealing with joy, students ran out to celebrate the festive holiday. The halls were decorated with candy canes, snowflakes, and hollies. You said goodbye to your classmates and headed to your locker. As soon as you had opened your locker, girlish squeals of excitement filled the air. “YEOJIN-AH~”

You looked up and were greeted by Eunji, Chorong, and Eunhae.

“IT’S WINTER BREAK!” Eunhae jumped up and down with glee.

“Merry Christmas!” Eunji gave you a tight hug.

“It’s not Christmas yet.” Chorong spoke logically.

“Who cares!” Eunji threw her arms around you again. Laughing, you squeezed her arm.

“We should go on a ski trip!” Eunhae suggested. “Shopping!” Chorong beamed. “Let’s get hot chocolate!” Eunji claimed.

Out of nowhere, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around you and Eunhae. “Let’s all go to Kai’s house and serve him smores in cute Santa costumes.” Kai wiggled his eyebrows with a grin.

“YES!” Chorong and Eunji agreed wholeheartedly. On the other hand, you and Eunhae glanced at each other. You broke into a chortle as she shook her head.

“Why? It sounds like a fine idea to me.” Kai stated.

“I have better things to do than serve you over my fabulous winter break, Kkamjong.” Eunhae flipped her hair with a vain snort.

“Oh, watch out.” Kai took his arm off of her and backed away with his other arm still around your shoulder.

“Do you have any plans for winter break, Kai?” You asked.

“Yeah, it’s to wrap you up and take you to London with me.” He winked.

“Daehyun oppa is so going to whoop your .” Eunhae pointed out.

“Then sorry, Yeojin, but I’ll pass. I don’t need a black eye on Christmas day.” Kai pulled away from you, and everyone laughed. “I’ll see you girls later. Don’t forget my party! Merry Christmas!” He waved. “Bye, Kai!” All of you waved back. “I wish he could have wrapped me up and taken me to lovely Europe with him. I’m stuck in the countryside with my annoying siblings, the cows, and the chickens.” Eunji mumbled. Eunhae and you exchanged looks and laughed.

“The offer might still be open. You want me to give him a call?” She chuckled.

“No, thank you. I don’t want my parents to come after me with the farm animals.” Eunji joked.

Eunhae, Chorong, and you laughed. “Come on, Yeojin. I’ll give you a ride home.” Eunhae winked.

“You’re so nice, Eunhae~” Chorong cooed. “She is not. She just wants to see Youngjae oppa.” You snorted.

“Hey, that’s not true!” Eunhae claimed. “Oh, so there was an ulterior motive.” Chorong teased. “How mean!” Eunji kidded.

“Hey! You guys!” Eunhae whined. Everyone laughed.

“Just kidding, Eunhae.” You nudged her arm with a wink. She stuck her tongue out at you, “Hmpf. Whatever. No Christmas present from you.” “It’s okay since I have a present for you.” Chorong kindly said. “Thank you, Chorong!” You hugged her. “You are so mean!” Eunhae squealed. “We’re kidding, Eunhae!” Chorong, Eunji, and you hugged her tightly and laughed.

“Let’s go. I don’t want to be in school any longer.” Eunji urged.

“Since Eunhae is taking Yeojin home, I’ll take you home, Eunji.” Chorong offered. Eunji curtsied in an exaggerated manner, “Why,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter