Time to study

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPypriGW5KE&feature=related

---

“Come here, Baekhyun oppa.” You walked towards Zelo’s room. You knocked on the door, but there was no answer. “Zelo, Baekhyun oppa is here.” You heard noises of explosions and guns coming from the other side. *He’s playing games.* Knowing he would not answer; you opened the door and entered. You were right. Zelo was hooked on the latest computer game.

“Time for tutor, Junhong.” You said. “Kay.” He replied without looking away from the screen.

You sighed. *His attitude is becoming worse and worse.*

Baekhyun put a hand on your shoulder, “Don’t worry, and leave it to me.”

“Are you sure?” You asked worriedly. With an assuring smile, he nodded.

“Okay then.” You glanced at Zelo once more, shook your head, and left the room.

Baekhyun turned to Zelo, who was still playing games. He set his backpack and books on the spare chair and cleared the cluttered table. Then he walked over the messy pile of clothes and stopped behind Zelo. For a minute, Baekhyun watched him play. Then he stooped down and said, “You like Call of Duty?” Zelo stopped playing for a second and glanced at his new tutor, “You play, too?”

“When I’m not studying, yeah.” Baekhyun said. Zelo stared at him.

“You might want to pay attention. He’s attacking you.” Baekhyun pointed out. Zelo quickly turned his attention back to the game, “Oh, !”

After five minutes of playing, Zelo won the battle, thanks to Baekhyun’s guidance.

“Thanks. I beat him because of you.” Zelo held out his hand. Baekhyun shook his hand and lightly bumped fists with him. “Nah, it was all you.”

Zelo gave him a quizzical look, but his eyes were shining. “You’re my new tutor?”

“Yeah, I’m Baekhyun.”

“Choi Junhong, but everyone calls me Zelo.” He kicked his clothes out of the way.

“That’s a cool name.” Baekhyun sat on the chair.

Zelo sank onto his chair and spun around, “Yeah, well, it’s a hell of a lot better than Junhong.” He stopped and stared at Baekhyun, “You’re Yeojin noona’s friend?” He nodded. “Oh.” Zelo started to spin again.

“Can I see your math book so that I can know where you are?” Baekhyun asked.

“It’s over there.” Zelo pointed.

Baekhyun set the playboy magazines, video games, and dirty socks aside and picked up the slightly soggy math book.

“Whoops. My bad. I spilled juice on it last night.” Zelo picked up one of his shirts, wiped the cover, and tossed the book back to Baekhyun. He opened it up to where the bookmark was. “Is this where you stopped?” Zelo shrugged, “Guess so.” “Okay then. We’ll start here.” Baekhyun set the book on the cleared table.

“Just so you know, I’m really bad at math.”

“I don’t think it’s that you’re bad at math. I think it’s that you have no motivation.” Baekhyun laced his fingers, placed them on top of the finger, and stared straightforwardly at Zelo. He blinked, “Motivation?”

“Yeah, in other words, excuse my language; you don’t give a damn about math. You don’t like memorizing the complicated formulas. You think it’s a waste of time. You’d rather live life without it.” Baekhyun stated. Zelo stared at him. “I thought you were a math major, not a psychology major.”

Baekhyun laughed, but it wasn’t mocking or condescending at all. “I am a math major.”

“I don’t know how you can stand it. Math .” Zelo muttered.

Baekhyun studied his face for a moment then spoke, “Do you have a girlfriend?”

Zelo’s ears reddened, “N-no! W-why would you even think that?!”

*Caught.* Baekhyun grinned slyly, “But you do have a girl you like.”

Zelo gawped at him, “How did you know that?! What the hell?! Are you a psychic?!”

“No. It’s just obvious, that’s all. At least to me anyways.” Baekhyun shrugged. Zelo grimaced.

“Anyways, I didn’t bring that up to embarrass you. I wanted to give you motivation.” Baekhyun said.

“How will that give me motivation?” Zelo asked skeptically.

“Because, between you and me, chicks dig nerds.” Baekhyun winked. Zelo stared at him, “No way! Nerds are losers!”

“Hey, I’m a nerd, and I am not a loser.” Baekhyun stretched his fingers and clasped them behind his head. “But I’m serious. Girls like smart boys.”

“How will being smart get girls?” Zelo asked, still not getting the point.

“Because it’s better than being clueless. Being smart gets you somewhere. Being ignorant will you get you nowhere.” Baekhyun straightened up, “Also, if you’re good at a topic, you can use that to your advantage to get closer to girls.”

“How?” Zelo asked, dumbfounded.

“You can tutor them. You can offer to help them with a subject, meet them alone in a designated place, and become closer to her. She’ll realize you’re really special then and not just a typical, brainless high school guy who doesn’t like to do anything else but ride his skateboard and rebel against the teachers.” Baekhyun explained.

Zelo turned quiet. Baekhyun could tell his new pupil was thinking really deeply about what he had just said. *He’s going to be easier to tutor than I thought. He’s pretty gullible and innocent.* He chuckled to himself.

“So,” Baekhyun took out a sheet of paper, “Shall we start the race for your girl’s heart?”

“I told you. I don’t have a girl.” Zelo mumbled.

“You will after this.” Baekhyun grinned.

After several seconds, Zelo finally picked up his pencil.

----

After taking Baekhyun to Zelo’s room, you went to find Daehyun as promised.

Gently, you knocked on the door. “Come in.” He called.

You opened the door and poked your head inside. Daehyun looked up. Realizing it was you and not h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter