Helping Zelo

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd4s1aVXKpU

----

It was the weekend before White Day.

You were pulling clean, dry laundry out of the dryer when a figure slunk into the laundry room. You turned back to see Zelo carefully creeping towards you. “Hey, Zelo. Do you have something for me to wash?”

He shook his head, “Uh, no. I already gave you everything.”

“Oh. Okay then.” You continued to pull out the clothes from the machine.

You felt a presence behind you. You glanced back to see Zelo still lingering there. He squirmed in his spot while rubbing the back of his neck as he avoided eye contact with you.

“Do you need something?” You asked.

“Huh?!” Zelo seemed shocked by your question. Fervently, he shook his head, “N-no, I don’t.”

*He’s acting so strange. Whatever.* “Here. Take your clothes.” You held out his two pair of jeans and favorite army green t-shirt. Zelo took them. You grasped the basket, but he whisked it away from you, “I’ll take these. Where do you want me to put it?” “Huh? Oh…um, the living room would be nice.” You said. “Okay.” Zelo nodded and carried it towards the living room.

You scratched your head in puzzlement. *Why is he being so helpful today? Is the old Zelo back? No, the old Zelo didn’t help me either. Something is up with him.*

You went into the living room and sat in front of the laundry basket, “Thanks, Zelo.” You dumped the clothes onto the floor and began folding them.

Zelo was still standing there watching you.

You looked up. Quickly, he dodged your gaze and pretended to be preoccupied with the lamp.

You got the hint and gave him a look. “Choi Junhong.”

“Hmm?”

“Do you have something you want to say to me?” You asked.

“N-no.” Zelo shook his head timidly while sliding his finger down the pole.

“You sure? Because you’re hanging around me like you have something to say.” You pointed out.

Carefully, Zelo turned towards you. You folded your hands and set them in your lap.

“What’s on your mind, Zelo? Why are you so nervous?”

“I’m not nervous. Not really.” Zelo shrugged. “Spill. What do you want to tell me?” You demanded.

Zelo gave up and came over with a sigh. “I don’t have anything to say to you.” He sat on the couch and hugged the cushion. “I just…have a request.”

“A request?” *This is new.* “What kind of request?” You asked.

Zelo hesitated to tell you. He anxiously chewed on his bottom lip and averted his gaze to the floor.

The suspense was killing you. “Come on, Zelo. You know you can ask me anything. I’m your noona.” You gave him an assuring smile.

At last, he blurted, “WILL YOU GO SHOPPING WITH ME?!”

Stunned by the favor, you stared at him. “Shopping? Really?”

“Not for me.” Zelo sighed. “Then who?” You asked, befuddled.

He twisted the corners of the cushion. “For her.” Zelo whispered. “For her?”

It took five seconds to sink in. Eyes wide, you yelped, “For your crush?!”

“SHH!” Zelo clamped a hand over your mouth. “Do you want Himchan hyung to torment me for the rest of my life?!” He hissed.

You held your hands out to signal that you wouldn’t scream. Zelo carefully lowered his hand. “You want to shop for a White Day gift for that girl?” You asked in a low voice. He nodded. “I would go myself, but I think it’s better if I get a girls’ point of view, and you’re the only girl I could think of to go with, noona.”

You softened. *Aww. He wants me to help shop for his future girlfriend.* You nodded eagerly, “Okay, Zelo. I’ll help you.”

He brightened, “Really?!” You winked, “Sure.”

“Thanks, noona! You’re the best!” Zelo hugged you.

“Okay, okay. We have no time. Let’s get ready to go out.” You got up.

The two of you changed and met at the front door. Himchan and Jongup appeared from their rooms. “Where are the two of you going?” Himchan asked. You stuck your tongue out and hooked your arm through Zelo’s, “On a date, why?”

“OOO! I’m going to tell Daehyun hyung you’re cheating on him with a junior who doesn’t know how to do math!” Himchan accused.

Zelo rolled his eyes, “Hyung!” “We’ll be back later.” You waved and dragged him out of the house.

The door shut with a bang, and Himchan snickered. Daehyun came down with a confused look, “What happened?”

“Your girl is cheating on you.” Himchan mocked. “She jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter