White Day

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brYvjeLh4kQ&feature=plcp

------

Zelo was at his locker doing nothing in particular but freaking out. His heart rate was picking up speed, and he felt nauseated just thinking about what was going to happen. Zelo stared at the gift box in his hand. He clenched his fists and swallowed hard. *You can do this, Choi Junhong. You have to do it. Saemi will like it, for sure.*

“Watch it, gothic loser.” A voice snapped.

Zelo looked up to see the malicious junior girls shooting Saemi a spiteful look. She didn’t seem to care and quietly opened her locker without resentment. Zelo watched her for a while. *Poor Saemi. I don’t understand why they would bully her just because she is different. They used to bully Yeojin noona, too, just because she lived with us. Some girls are really horrible.*

Saemi closed her locker.

Zelo snapped out of his pitiful thoughts. *It’s either now or never.* He grabbed his backpack, shut his locker, and walked towards her. “Saemi.” Zelo called. His voice wobbled, and he took a deep breath to regain control.

Saemi turned around and faced him. She had to tilt her head way up because of her petite figure. Saemi stared at him with her usual expressionless face. Her long, black hair framed her oval-shaped face.

“Er, um, er…” Zelo didn’t know how to put his feelings into words. His embarrassment kept him from confessing to her.

Saemi blinked at him three times then turned to go.

“No, wait!” Zelo walked around her and blocked her from leaving. “I-I have something for you.”

Now her gaze turned curious. Zelo held out his palm.

Saemi glanced at the box in her hand. She didn’t bother to reach for it or open it.

“It’s yours.” Zelo explained. A sheepish smile came on his face. “Happy White Day, Saemi.”

After three seconds, she spoke in a thin whisper, “I don’t…celebrate White Day…” With that, she walked away.

Zelo stood frozen in his spot. His eyes were wide with hurt. His body turned into stone, and his heart felt like it had broken into many pieces. His shoulders deflated and turned heavy. *Saemi rejected me. She doesn’t like me. She won’t ever like me. I knew this was hopeless.* The bell rang for the start of class. Zelo sighed, kicked the locker nearest to him, and headed to his classroom. *Happy White Day to me.*

-----

It was lunchtime at Kangnam Academy. Many lovers exchanged chocolates, kisses, and hugs.

You sat at the usual table with your friends. Eunji and Chorong were depressed at their lonely status.

“Oh for goodness sakes. Stop sighing!” Eunahe snapped.

“Easy for you to say. You already have a boyfriend who is going to be waiting for you after school to pick you up and take you on a romantic getaway.” Eunji muttered, and Chorong nodded in agreement.

Eunhae rolled her eyes dramatically. You chuckled, “Don’t worry, Eunji and Chorong. I’m sure the perfect boys are waiting for both of you. They’ll show up sooner or later.”

“Please don’t say that. It just makes us look more pathetic.” Chorong sighed.

“Oh brother.” Eunhae shook her head while you laughed.

“What is Daehyun oppa doing for you today?” She asked. You shrugged as you bit the edge of your spoon. “I don’t know. He actually did something for me on Valentine’s Day. I think I should be the one giving him a gift today.”

Out of nowhere, arms flung around you and Eunhae. “Happy White Day, ladies!” Kai grinned. “Happy White Day.” Eunji and Chorong mumbled. His face fell. “What’s with the long faces?” “They’re depressed because they don’t have anyone to celebrate this day with.” Eunhae stated. “Hey, don’t be sad girls. I don’t have a girlfriend, but I’m still celebrating this day.” Kai grinned.

“With who?” Eunhae snorted. “With you.” He answered.

“In your dreams, Kkamjong.” She fixed her lip gloss, “I have plans with my college boyfriend.”

Kai made a face. “Then it’ll just be Yeojin, Eunji, Chorong, and me.”

“Leave me out, too. I have Daehyun oppa.” You giggled.

“You two are no fun.” Kai clucked his tongue and walked over to Chorong and Eunji. “I’ll take you two girls out today. How about that?” “Yes!” They giggled, feeling a whole lot better.

“Wow.” Eunhae shook her head. You laughed and slapped Eunji a hi-five.

------

When school ended, Youngjae came to pick up Eunhae.

“Where’s your fabulous boyfriend?” Youngjae teased. “Maybe he forgot it was White Day.”

“Haha. Whatever. Go have fun and be romantic for Eunhae.” You said.

“Don’t worry about me, and worry about yourself.” Youngjae smirked and left with Eunhae.

You looked around for any sign of Daehyun. You blew air out of your cheeks with a disappointed expression. *He’s really not coming, huh?* You gripped onto the straps of your backpack and headed home.

Ding Ding. Ding Ding. A ringing in the distance made you stop. *Where is that ringing coming from?*

Ding Ding. You heard it behind you and turned around.

A figure on a pink bicycle was approaching you. You squinted against the glare of the sun. *Wait a minute. Is that…?* The bicycle came to a halt by your side, and the owner grinned at you. “Hop on.” You gaped at him, “Daehyun oppa?! How…what…?” You stared at the pink bicycle with a big pink ribbon tied in the front.

“I came to pick you up from school. If you’re not embarrassed of a pink bicycle, get on.” He nodded back with a grin. *What is his motive?* You were still puzzled, yet, you got on behind him. “Oh, right. This is for you.” Daehyun grabbed a bouquet of pink tulips from the basket and held it out. You softened, moved, “Daehyun oppa.” He chuckled, “Happy White Day, baby.”

Daehyun lowered his head and gave you a soft, sweet peck on the lips. He pulled back with a wink and a wide grin, “Thought I forgot, didn’t you?” You smiled, not willing to admit that outloud.

“Now. Where to?” Daehyun asked.

You pointed, “Home!” “Home, it is!” Daehyun began to pedal forward at top speed.

You squealed and giggled as he twisted the bicycle on purpose to scare you. You hugged his waist with a joyful smile. *Daehyun oppa is the best boyfriend ever!* Soon, the two of you arrived at home. Daehyun pretended to crash into the wall, and you lightly slapped his side. “Ow, woman. Is that how you pay me back for this bicycle?”

You stared at him. “T-this is MY bicycle?!”

Daehyun nodded. “Who else did you think this was for? Me?”

“I-I thought you rented it.” You spoke. He rolled his eyes, “I know I don’t have a job, but I’ve saved enough to get you a bicycle.”

Smiling, you hugged his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter