Merry Christmas

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjXIyBzgRc

-----

On Christmas morning, the seven of you gathered in the living room. Only you were washed and dressed in normal clothing. All of the boys were still in their pajamas, and their hairs were scruffy messes. Still, they looked handsome, as if they were from a photo shoot for men’s pajamas.

“Merry Christmas, oppas!” You placed the hot coffees with marshmallows next to the dazzling Christmas tree and handed them to each of the boys. This was tradition. You would wake them up on Christmas morning, and the seven of you would gather in the living room. When everyone was here, you would serve them coffee (or hot chocolate, depending on their ages and preferences) and give them their gifts. You gave a wrapped box to everyone but Daehyun.

“Haha! She’s not giving her own boyfriend a gift!” Himchan cackled.

“I have a special surprise for him later.” You winked at Daehyun who smiled back.

“What kind of special surprise?” Himchan suspiciously asked.

“It better not have to do anything with flashy lingerie.” Yongguk warned in his deep, throaty voice.

“Uck, hyung!” Youngjae boxed his ears while scrunching up his face in distaste, “I do not need that image in my head!”

“I do~” Himchan dreamily smiled.

You rolled your eyes, “Just open up your gifts, okay?”

One by one, the boys opened up their presents. Jongup smiled at the scarf, mittens, and earmuff set. “Thank you, Yeojin.” “You’re welcome.” You beamed. “How come he gets all that and I just get a long- scarf?” Youngjae asked. “Because it’s a couple scarf, oppa. You can wear it together with Eunhae, and the two of you will never be apart.” You answered. Youngjae grinned, “Never be apart? I like that idea.” “I knew you would.” You chuckled.

“WAH! Yes!” Zelo pulled out his stylish green and yellow New Era cap. He pulled it over his messy head immediately and checked himself out in the mirror. “Do you like it, Zelo?” You asked. “I love it.” He grinned at himself in the mirror. “Don’t you have to say something then?” Yongguk raised an eyebrow. Zelo turned to you with a childish grin, “Thanks, noona. You’re the best.” He kissed your cheek, and you smiled. It was like he had returned to the old Zelo who didn’t care much about being embarrassed.

Himchan and Yongguk had both received nicely packaged sets of toner, lotion, and aftershave.

Himchan grinned, “Thanks, baby doll.” He planted a wet kiss on your cheek. Yongguk softly smiled and your head in appreciativeness. “Yeah, honeybunny. This is a wonderful gift. You’re always so considerate.” You smiled back.

“Now it’s time for your gifts!” Himchan jumped up and walked over to the Christmas tree. He pushed all the boxes underneath the tree towards you.

Your eyes widened, “Those were all mine?”

“Yep.” Himchan sat in front of you. “I think you should open the prettiest one first.” He pointed to a small pink box.

“That’s yours, hyung.” Youngjae frowned. “Exactly.” Himchan grinned.

Chuckling, you opened up the pink box. Inside was a gold-beaded bracelet. It was beautiful and elegant. You slipped it over your wrist right away. “It’s so pretty. Thank you, Himchan oppa.” “Aww, anything for you, baby doll.” He gave you a tight hug and lightly patted your back. When he drew back, you opened up a green box. Inside were a handful of hair accessories. “That’s from me.” Jongup shyly stated. You picked out a green shamrock headband and put it in your hair. “How do I look?” “So very pretty. Right, hyung?” He looked up at Daehyun.

Youngjae shook his head, “Don’t ask him. He’ll say yes no matter what.” Everyone laughed, and Daehyun sent a wink your way.

“All right. Open mine.” Youngjae pushed his red and green box towards you. You caught it and opened the top. You reached inside and pulled out a pink cashmere sweater. Your eyes widened, “Wah! Youngjae oppa!” “That’s right, es. My gift is the best.” He smirked triumphantly. “Language, Yoo Youngjae.” Yongguk rolled his eyes. “It’s so pretty…” You put the sweater against your cheek and smiled at the softness. “Thank you, Youngjae oppa.”

“Don’t be so moved. I bought Eunhae something better.” He flicked his hand. “Still, thank you.” You smiled, and he smiled back.

There was one more box left, and of course, it was from Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter