First Snow as a Couple

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVerXUagHA

----

In just a few more days, it would be Christmas.

Fortunately, your wisdom teeth stitches had healed well, and your face was no longer swollen.

The house was merry and bright. Christmas decorations adored the staircase and living room. A gigantic, fake Christmas tree stood tall and proud next to the television. The angel was the doll Daehyun had given you when he had first met you. It was nighttime, and everyone had already eaten dinner already. Zelo and you came downstairs at the same time. You and tried to ruffle his pink hair. He ducked your hand and complained.

“Yah, Choi Junhong!” You called. “What, Song Yeojin?” He stuck out his tongue.

“Excuse me? I’m older than you!” You smacked his arm. “Ow!” Zelo rubbed the spot where you had hit him.

Yongguk looked up from the news. He spotted you and Zelo squabbling by the staircase and Jongup on the ground reading a sports magazine. Youngjae was sitting on the armchair with his earphones in his ears and texting Eunhae, who was in Jeju. Himchan was sighing for the umpteenth time in boredom, and Daehyun was nowhere to be seen. *It’s the holidays, and we aren’t doing anything exciting like their friends. I feel bad for not taking them on a trip.*

Yongguk turned the TV off. “Hey! I was watching that!” Himchan whined.

“Not anymore. Get ready. We’re going out.” Yongguk commanded.

Himchan bolted up, “Really?! What about the kids?”

“Them, too.” Yongguk looked at the rest of you. “Go get ready.”

“Yes!” Zelo ran upstairs. Smiling, Jongup put his magazine away and jogged to the second floor.

“Where are we going?” You asked.

“Somewhere fun.” *At least I hope.* Yongguk smiled and ruffled your hair.

Smiling in excitement, you rushed up the stairs and plowed into your boyfriend. “What is this I hear about going out? Jongup just told me to change.” Daehyun asked in confusion. “Yongguk oppa is taking us somewhere fun!” You squealed giddily.

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure his definition of fun and our definition of fun is the same?”

“HURRY UP!” Yongguk bellowed from below.

“I’m sure it’ll be fun, so you get ready, too, oppa!” You darted into your room and opened your closet.

---

Yongguk parked his car in an empty spot next to the curb. The seven of you piled out of his car and shivered as a blast of icy wind hit you. You hid your body behind Zelo’s tall stature.

“Aish! Forget this! I’m going home!” Zelo headed towards the car with his shoulders bunched together so that they were practically glued against his pink ears.

Yongguk grabbed him by the collar and yanked him back. “You’re not going anywhere."

“But hyung! It’s freezing cold!” Zelo shivered with his arms firmly crossed.

“That’s why we’ll get something hot to drink and walk around.” Yongguk said.

“Walk around?! In this weather?!” Zelo yelped. You silently agreed with Zelo. It was way too cold to be outside. The pavements were slicked with ice.

“Quit complaining, maknae. Enjoy life! You’re like a grandpa!” Himchan snorted.

Zelo sulked as Yongguk led him towards the café. Youngjae, Jongup, and Himchan followed them.

You moved forwards and yelped as you slid on the slippery ice. The boys glanced back as Daehyun caught you in time. “You all right?” Yongguk called back. “I’m good!” You re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter