Going downhill

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGsIlTinQpk

----

 

Things seemed to go from bad to worse.

The mood at home wasn’t the same anymore. There was not much laughter or smiles.

The atmosphere was burdensome and restless. All of the boys and you were distracted in one way or another.

You were stressed to the maximum because of your final exams, college preparations, the boys, and Zelo’s mother.

Daehyun and Jongup were busy with school also, and they were hardly ever home. Daehyun seemed to be trying to find a path in life, and it was hard to spend time with him. On the other hand, Jongup couldn’t handle the stress at home and stayed out a lot. Yongguk and Himchan worked normally; however, their auto shop wasn’t doing too well. Youngjae didn’t open up to anybody besides Eunhae, and he was even harder to see than Jongup.

You were mostly left on your own to study and try to help Zelo.

Mrs. Choi didn’t give up. She stuck to her word and tried to convince him that he belonged with her. She sent him gifts. She tried to talk to him. She attempted to care for him as best as she could. Her efforts were useless. Zelo was firmly rooted with his belief that his mother was dead. Yongguk didn’t admit it outloud, but he was glad Zelo still resented his mother.

It was another dismal day. Zelo sighed as he shut his locker. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and left the school. Standing by the entrance was Saemi. She turned around, “Zelo.” His expression softened. “Saemi…”

“Can you come with me somewhere for a moment?” She sounded uncertain. “Where?” He asked.

“Come.” Saemi motioned and walked away. Curious, Zelo followed her. They silently walked down the street. She stopped in front of a Tour Les Jours bakery. “Why are we here?” Zelo asked. “You’ll see.” Saemi entered. Scratching his head, Zelo entered. “What-“ He followed her gaze and stiffened.

Mrs. Choi rose from her seat.

*What the hell is going on? Why did Saemi bring me to her?*

“She knew I was your friend.” Saemi whispered. Zelo turned his attention to her. “She said that she needed to speak to you. She said that it was urgent, and it would be the best for you.” Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “Who is that anyways, Zelo? Why is she looking for you?”

“Junhong-ah.” Mrs. Choi called. “You can go now, Saemi.” He said with his eyes pinned on his mother.

“Will you be all right?” She asked.

Zelo looked at her. Saemi’s poker-face was gone. Instead, anxiety shaded her face. “Did I do something wrong? I thought I was doing the right thing. I didn’t know. I’m sorry-“

“Saemi.” Zelo put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up into his eyes. He gave her a small, comforting smile, “You didn’t do anything wrong, and I’m not mad at you. I just have to deal with this alone, okay?” Saemi nodded. Zelo placed his hand back down by his side. Saemi glanced warily at Mrs. Choi, looked at Zelo in worry, and then left the bakery.

Zelo faced his mother, and contempt filled his face once again. Unhappily, he stalked over to her. “What do you want?”

Mrs. Choi frowned, “Is this how you behave to your mother? You smile and speak kindly to a mere classmate, and yet, to your blood-related family, you rebel like this?”

“Like I said, I have no mother.” Zelo leveled his gaze with hers. Her expression showed hurt, and for a brief moment, he felt guilt. *No, you don’t need to feel bad. Think of how she abandoned you. She left you for another family. She left you to be alone.* His heart hardened once again.

“Please sit, Junhong.” Mrs. Choi calmly whispered. “This will only take five minutes.”

“Five minutes. That’s it.” Zelo sat down with a scowl.

“Would you like something to eat or drink?” Mrs. Choi smiled widely, “Pick anything you want.”

“I’m not hungry.” Zelo growled.

“But you do like food, yes?” She chuckled. He glared at her, “Did you do background research on me?! How do you know everything I like?! How do you know about Saemi, too?!”

Mrs. Choi blinked, startled. Then she explained, “I only guessed that you liked food a lot because your father did, too…” His eyes rounded. It was the first time anyone had mentioned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter