Growing Love

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJcvvXVdQE&feature=related

-----

One Sunday afternoon, Zelo came out of his room in basketball shorts and an Ed Hardy tank top. He twirled his basketball around his finger while whistling.

You turned the faucet off and turned to him. “Are you going somewhere, Zelo?”

“Basketball.” Zelo caught the basketball.

“You’d obviously cheat with your height.” Youngjae snorted from the table.

“With Baekhyun hyung.” Zelo added.

Youngjae shut his book and stared pointedly at him. “Are you serious? It’s not enough that you see him every Saturday for tutoring, but now, you’re hanging out with him on your free time as well?”

Zelo shrugged. “Baek hyung is cool.”

*And I’m not? Am I not your hyung anymore?* Youngjae tried to appear like he didn’t care. “Whatever.”

“I won’t be here for dinner because I’m eating with my other friends. Peace.” Zelo left.

You turned to Youngjae, “I guess it’s just you and me then, oppa. What would you like to eat?”

“I’m not hungry.” He muttered and left the kitchen.

You blinked, clueless to his emotion. *Is something wrong with Youngjae oppa? Whateve. I’m sure he’ll want to eat later.* You did the laundry, completed your homework, and watched a funny TV show. When the show was over, it was nearly time for dinner. *There’s nothing in the house to cook. I should go to the market.*

You walked to the nearest supermarket and grabbed a few items to make curry with. You spotted the curry mix at the top of the shelf. You stretched up on your toes, but the curry was too far up. *Come on. Just a little more.* You shut one eye and stuck your tongue out. Out of nowhere, a pretty hand reached out and grasped the mix. “Oh. Thank you.” You turned to your helper, and your eyes widened in pleasant surprise. “Baekhyun oppa!”

Smiling, he held out the product, “Is the menu for tonight’s dinner curry?”

Chuckling, you accepted it. “Yes, it is.” You placed the mix in your basket. “Did you and Zelo play near here?”

Baekhyun nodded, “We played a few games, and we just ended. Zelo went to eat dinner with his friends.”

“I know. He told me.” The two of you headed towards the counter.

Baekhyun placed the cold water bottle on the counter next to your items. When the cashier told you the price, he paid instead. “Oppa!” You gawked at him. “Blame my mom. She said to never let the lady pay.” Baekhyun accepted the groceries and carried them out. “The least you can do is let me hold my own grocery.” You reached out, but he kept it away, “It’s not heavy. I can carry it to your house.” You realized that he was as stubborn as you, maybe more, and gave up.

“How was basketball?” You asked.

“It was fun. Zelo has some skills. He should be a basketball player.” Baekhyun commented.

You laughed, “Youngjae oppa always says he cheats because of his height. But yeah, I agree. Zelo is pro when it comes to basketball.” You tilted your head and asked, “What about you, Baekhyun oppa? Are you good at basketball, too?”

“Mmm…between you and me, I’m not very good at it. I just play to look cool.” Baekhyun admitted, causing you to erupt into laughter.

“To look cool? Really?” You snickered. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, “I can’t be good at everything.”

You nodded with a grin, “That’s true. If you were good at basketball, you’d be perfect at everything.” His ears turned red by your compliment.

“How come you came out alone? Shouldn’t your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter