Falling Apart

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYgYYcbWow

-----

Yongguk and Himchan worked harder to acquire money to keep the shop. Himchan sold his ipad and ipod. You felt sad for him, but he cheerfully told you that he had no need for ‘those useless gadgets’. Yongguk paid the heaviest price though. He sold his car that he loved so much.

You and Himchan watched as Yongguk shook hands with the new car owner. He bowed, surrendered his keys, and watched as someone took his treasure away. With a heavy sigh, Yongguk headed back into the house.

“Let’s go.” Himchan whispered. The two of you went to greet him at the door.

“How much did you get?” Himchan asked eagerly.

“Five thousand.”

“What?!” Himchan gaped at him in incredulity.

“What did you expect? It was a junk car.” Yongguk tried to act blasé, but you could tell he was more distressed than anyone.

“Oppa.” You whispered with a frown. “Don’t look at me like that, Yeojin.” He touched your head and walked away.

“How are we going to come up with the remaining four hundred ninety five thousand dollars?” Himchan asked.

Yongguk shrugged as he put the money in a safe drawer. Himchan was quiet then he carefully asked, “Hey, I know this isn’t the time, but it’s an emergency…” Carefully, he suggested the worse, “Zelo’s mom is rich, right? How about we ask-“

“No.” Yongguk cut him off. Himchan’s face fell, “You didn’t even listen to the rest-“

“We are not bringing his mom into our family’s business.” Yongguk hissed. “But we need help.” Himchan mumbled. “She is the last person we are receiving help from. I don’t need her to blackmail me about this, okay? She’ll probably ask me to ship Zelo to her in a nice ribboned package for the goddamn money, but there is no freaking way I am exchanging my dongsaeng for her dirty cash.” Yongguk shot him a jagged look, “Do not bring her up in front of me anymore, all right?”

“Fine, fine.” Himchan grumpily muttered as he crossed his arms.

You opened your mouth and suggested, “We can just use my savings account-“

“Yeojin, didn’t I tell you we are not discussing using that?” Yongguk gave you a hard glare. You shut up immediately.

“Stubborn mule.” Himchan muttered.

Yongguk’s phone rang, and he stopped to answer, “Hello? Yes, this is Bang Yongguk.” His expression fell, and his eyes grew larger, “What did you just say? Choi Junhong is at the police station?” Your eyes widened. You stared at Himchan who seemed shocked by the news as well.

“All right. I’ll be right there.” Yongguk hung up. “Son of a-!” He cursed as he strode into his room.

Both you and Himchan followed him. Apprehensively, you wrung your hands together.

“What happened, Yongguk? Why is Junhong at the police station?” Himchan asked as he followed Yongguk around the room.

“How the hell would I know?! I have to go there and find out!” Shaking his head, he slipped his jacket over his wife beater and pulled his black cap over his head. “Choi Junhong, you bastard.” He left without a goodbye.

You gulped. *Oh no. What did you do this time Zelo?*

Himchan squeezed your shoulder, “Everything will be all right, Yeojin.”

*I hope so.* You crossed your fingers.

----

Yongguk burst into the police station and scanned the room for Zelo. His face fell when he saw his dongsaeng on a bench with handcuffs around his wrists. Yongguk felt a pang of pain in his chest. He never thought he would see any of his brothers, especially Zelo, wearing handcuffs. “May I help you?” An officer approached Yongguk. Zelo looked up. Instantly, his face colored in shame. *Crap.* He averted his gaze. Yongguk continued to stare at him. Zelo couldn’t stand the disappointment on his hyung’s face.

“Sir?” The officer asked.

“Yeah…I’m here for that jerk.” Yongguk nodded at Zelo, who cringed in embarrassment. His friends snickered, and he shot them a deadly look to shut up.

“Ah, you must be Choi Junhong’s guardian.”

Yongguk nodded.

“How are you related to him?” The officer questioned. “I’m his brother.” Yongguk answered.

“Oh, well, you should keep a better eye on your brother, Mister Bang Yongguk-shi. Your little brother here-“ The officer shot him a look, “Was defacing public party. We caught him spray-painting the walls with crude words. The phrase we caught him with was ‘MAMA SUX’.” He raised an eyebrow, not amused at all. Zelo turned crimson as Yongguk shook his head in mortification.

“You may take him, but you need to pay the bail amount first.” The officer said.

“How much?” Yongguk asked.

“Five hundred dollars.” The officer explained.

Yongguk stared at him. *! That’s how much we made at the auto shop today.* He glared at Zelo mercilessly. Zelo flinched. He didn’t want to go home now. The wrath of Yongguk would be waiting there.

Gritting his teeth, Yongguk took out his wallet, “You take debit, right?” A

fter paying and signing papers, they left the station. Yongguk halted abruptly, causing Zelo to stop and lose his balance. Yongguk spun around and flashed him a nasty glare. Zelo dodged his piercing stare. “Dumb .” Yongguk shook his head as he walked away. Zelo quickly followed. His eyes nervously darted around. “Hyung…where’s your car?”

“I sold it.” Yongguk sourly stated. *I can’t believe I’m still sacrificing myself for your when you behave like this?* He shook his head.

-----

Himchan and you were waiting anxiously at home. When the front door opened, both of you shot up. Yongguk came in first then Zelo.

“Zelo!” You ran over to him. “Are you all right? Are you hurt?” You asked as you checked him for any injuries. “I’m fine.” He whispered.

Yongguk whirled around suddenly. His movement was a blur that you didn’t see what was coming. You screamed as Yongguk pinned Zelo against the door by his collar. “YOU LITTLE PUNK-“

“Oppa!” You shrieked, traumatized.

Not once had Yongguk used violence on any of you.

Ever.

“Yongguk!” Himchan tried to pull him back, but he wouldn’t budge. Yongguk’s eyes were bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter