New Drama

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppCXbeMj8c

-----

The week quickly passed until it was Saturday again.

You were coming downstairs with Daehyun to go get ice cream when the doorbell rang.

Youngjae opened the door. A flat expression came on his face. “Zelo, your tutor is here!” Without a greeting, Youngjae turned and went upstairs.

Baekhyun entered the house. Daehyun stiffened immediately. You went slightly rigid but managed a small smile. “Hi, Baekhyun oppa.”

A big smile lit up his face. “Hello, Yeojin.” He turned his head slightly and met eyes with Daehyun. Daehyun looked away with a sour expression.

“Zelo is upstairs.” You informed. Baekhyun approached you, and you slightly flinched. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, Daehyun oppa and I,” You glanced at your boyfriend, “Are going to the store.”

“Oh, I see.” Baekhyun nodded. It was painfully and awkwardly silent.

*Why won’t he go upstairs?* Daehyun and you thought at the same time, except his thought was aggressive and hateful.

*She doesn’t notice my shirt?* Puzzled and disappointed, Baekhyun said, “I’ll go up now…”

You nodded and stepped away from Daehyun to make space. “He’ll be waiting.” Baekhyun passed by.

At that moment, you caught a glimpse of his shirt. *Wait. That’s the shirt I bought him…* Before you could say that, Baekhyun was gone. “Yeojin?” Daehyun caught your attention again. “Are we going?” “Yeah…we’re going.” *I think he wore it on purpose because of me.* You felt bad for treating him so aloofly.

Daehyun took your hand, and the two of you went to the nearest market. You returned with a bag full of ice creams. Jongup greeted you at the door. “Oppa, you came back…and your hair.” You stared at his new neat brown hair.

“I went to the hair salon with Yongguk hyung.” Jongup grinned.

You stared at him, “Yongguk oppa changed his hair, too?” He nodded.

“What color?” You asked suspiciously. “Pure white.” Jongup answered.

“What?!” You yelped. “Just kidding.” He winked, took the ice cream, and went into the kitchen.

You shook your head. Jongup joked more frequently and had become a bit flirty lately. You wondered why but had a feeling for what the reason was. You went into the kitchen and began to scoop chocolate peanut butter ice cream into bowls. You looked up and wondered if you should deliever ice cream to Baekhyun and Zelo.

“Can I have three scoops, Yeojin?” Jongup asked. “Sure. Um, can you take these upstairs then while I scoop yours?” You asked.

“Sure.” He took the tray with the bowls of ice cream and headed upstairs.

You felt glad yet guilty for not taking the ice cream yourself. *Whatever. Baekhyun oppa won’t notice.*

At the tap on the door, Baekhyun stopped teaching and looked up. He expected you to come in with your usual tray of delectable snacks. However, this time, it was Jongup. Baekhyun blinked in surprise. *Why Jongup? Why notYeojin? Is she not back yet?* “Ice cream is served!” Jongup placed the bowls on the desk. “Is Yeojin not back yet?” Baekhyun asked. “She is.” Jongup nodded. “Enjoy!” With a hearty wave, he left. Baekhyun’s shoulders deflated. *Then why isn’t she the one that is coming up here? Did I do something wrong? She was acting a bit distant earlier.*

“Hyung, the ice cream is melting.” Zelo said. “Huh? Oh…yeah.” Baekhyun picked up his spoon and took a small, reluctant bite. *What is wrong, Yeojin? Is it because of what happened at my birthday party? Because I almost kissed you?* He began to feel more perplexed as the seconds ticked by.

Baekhyun couldn’t concentrate for the latter portion of the tutor session. “Should we stop here?” He shut his book.

“Already?” Zelo blinked.

“Yeah,” Baekhyun attempted a smile and lightly clapped his shoulder, “You deserve a break.” He began to pack up.

Zelo took the bowls and headed to the door. Baekhyun quickly stopped him. “I’ll take these down.”

“Okay.” Zelo shrugged. Baekhyun said goodbye t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter