As long as I have you

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TScnTzu2rWE

----

That night, the six boys and you went to the barbeque house. There was a long line, so you were glad Yongguk had reserved a table beforehand.

You sat beside Daehyun. “Do you see your friend yet?” Yongguk asked.

You shook your head, “I don’t think he’s here yet. He’s probably on the way. Why don’t we just order first?”

“Yeah, just order. We don’t have to wait for him.” Youngjae looked through the menu.

“He’s the main guest though.” Yongguk stated.

“No, he’s not. It’s Zelo. He’s the one that took the test, not Baek guy.” Youngjae muttered.

“His name is Baekhyun.” Zelo corrected, earning a glower from Youngjae.

Daehyun was on Youngjae’s side on this one, “Just order. He’ll come when he can.”

The meat was ordered, and the workers brought the trays of meat over. You drew up your sleeves and began to cook the meat on one end. On the opposite end, Himchan and Yongguk cooked.

Twenty minutes later, Baekhyun came into the restaurant. “Baekhyun, over here!” Yongguk called. He bowed, “Sorry to keep you waiting, hyungnim.” “It’s nothing. Sit! Sit!” Yongguk encouraged. “Come sit, hyung!” Zelo scooted over and patted the empty seat next to him. “Thanks.” Baekhyun smiled. He looked across and met eyes with you. Warmth filled his eyes.

“Hello, oppa.” You smiled warmly. He smiled back just as sweetly, “Hello, Yeojin. How was your day?”

“It was good, and now it’s even better because of Zelo.” You chuckled.

Baekhyun turned his attention to Zelo. “I heard the good news. Congratulations. I knew you could do it.” He held his hand out.

Zelo goofily grinned and shook his hand, “Nah, hyung. You helped a lot. Thanks.”

Youngjae snorted jealously. *Fool never said that to me before even though I’ve helped him many times. Brat.*

Baekhyun smiled, patted Zelo’s back, and looked across. He made eye-contact with Daehyun. For a minute, they stared at each other. The awkward tension between them was inevitable.

“Do you want something to drink, Baekhyun oppa?” You asked. Baekhyun gladly looked away from the unwelcome stare. “Just water, thanks.” You pressed the button, and the worker came. “One glass of water and one more bowl of rice, please.” “Coming.” She left.

“So what did you do today, Baekhyun oppa?” You made casual conversation as you cooked the meat. “Not much besides school and homework. What about you?” He asked. “Same here. School but no homework. The benefits of being a high school student with a 4.0. Haha. But I bet you know that better than me, don’t you, Baekhyun oppa?” You winked, and he faintly blushed.

Daehyun rolled his eyes as he munched on his cucumber. *Why is she being so friendly to him?*

Baekhyun saw you wagging your hand. At once, he offered to cook the meat instead. “No, it’s good. I got it.” You replied. “Your hand hurts, doesn’t it? Let me take over. Come on.” He held out his hand. After a short pause, you gave up the tong. Baekhyun rolled up his sleeve and began to cook the meat.

*Show off.* Daehyun thought in disgust.

The worker came back with Baekhyun’s water and rice. “Ahjumma! Three bottles of soju and six glasses.” Yongguk ordered. She went and came back with what he had ordered. Yongguk opened a bottle of soju, and Himchan passed the glasses out, skipping you and Zelo. “Aww, why not me? I’m the one that passed the test. I deserve a drink.” He whined. “I think Baekhyun is the one that deserves a drink after tutoring a brat like you.” Himchan chastised, making Zelo pout.

Baekhyun laughed, “It was nothing. Zelo is a pleasure to work with.”

*Show off.* Youngjae rolled his eyes.

Yongguk poured soju into the glasses and held his glass up, “Let’s make a toast.” Everyone held their glasses of soju up. You and Zelo took the glasses of sprite and held them up also. “To Zelo for passing a test. I’m sure you’ll do even better next time.” “No pressure, please.” Zelo added, making everyone laugh. “And to our new friend, Baekhyun.” Yongguk grinned, “Thanks for helping our Junhong pass and giving him hope.”

*Friend, my . Who is my friend? Certainly not him.* Daehyun and Youngjae thought at the same time.

“It was nothing, hyungnim. It was my pleasure to help.” Baekhyun glanced at you, and his smile grew. Daehyun caught that, and a baffled, distrustful expression look appeared on his face. *What was that smile for? Why was he smiling at Yeojin when he said that?* Before he could collect his thoughts and come up with a dramatic assumption, everyone clinked their glasses together and took a sip.

Youngjae downed his alcohol in one gulp. Baekhyun glanced around then carefully sipped his soju. *Weakling.* Daehyun emptied half his glass. You sniffed, “Is that any good?” With a light smirk, he held it towards you. “Wanna try?” You crinkled up your nose, “No, thanks.” “Come on. Just try. A little bit.” Daehyun persuaded. Cautiously, you scooted closer. He tipped the glass against your lips, and you swallowed a tiny bit of the soju. Instantly, you choked and coughed. “Argh! What is that?!”

Everyone laughed at your reaction. Chuckling, Daehyun wiped your lips with the napkin.

“How can you stand that?” You asked.

“I can’t. That’s why I’m not an alcoholic. Now stay still.” Daehyun wiped the droplets of soju on your lips and smiled affectionately.

Baekhyun studied him with great interest. *This guy has a cold façade, but inside, he’s really warm. He seems unfriendly, but when it comes to Yeojin, he melts like a snowman on a hot day. I don’t blame him though. What guy would not be happy when someone like her is his girlfriend?* Daehyun looked up, and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter