Collapse

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tGiuz7srOI

-----

Himchan and Yongguk remained on awkward terms. You strained yourself with your studies. You wanted to get the best test scores as possible so that you could receive scholarship for college. You wanted to help Himchan and Yongguk somehow, and you thought this was the best way.

You were at the public library studying yet again. Sometimes, you forgot what the time was or to eat food because you were so immersed in your books. *How do I do this math problem? My brain is getting fried.* You shook your head and tried to open your worn-out eyes as wide as possible.

Out of nowhere, a can of coffee was placed on your desk. You looked up as a figure walked around the desk and stopped on the other side of you. Your eyes widened in surprise. “Baekhyun oppa.” He gave you a warm, soft smile.

“H-how did you know I was here?” You asked.

“Jongin let me know. He said he was worried about you lately. Mind if I sit?” He touched the chair.

You shook your head, “Go ahead.”

Baekhyun sat across from you. His worried eyes examined your face. “Yeojin…are you all right?”

“I’m fine.” You replied. “You don’t look fine to me. You look exhausted. Have you been eating and sleeping? You’re thinner than last time, and there are bags under your eyes.” Baekhyun observed. You covered your face sheepishly, “I’m all right, really. It’s just I’ve been stressed because of the final exams.”

“Only the final exams?” He raised an eyebrow. You dodged his scrutinizing stare.

His expression softened. *Okay, Yeojin, I get it. If you don’t want to talk about it, I won’t force it out of you.* He glanced at your paper. “It seems as if you’re struggling with that math problem. Lucky for you, I’m a math wizard.”

“Can you help me, oppa?” You asked. “Of course, Yeojin.” Baekhyun got up, walked over, and sat next to you. “Let me see if I can explain this to you in the simplest way.”

Hours later, you became burnt out. Your eyes just couldn’t stay open. Baekhyun shut the book. You sat up, alert, “What?” “I think it’s time for you to go home.” He whispered. You shook your head, “I can learn more. I need to memorize this. The test is in just a few weeks.” You opened the book back up. Baekhyun shut it again. You stared at him, “Oppa…”

Baekhyun searched your face. He wanted to make you pack up, drag you out of the library, and take you home. However, he was not a forceful person and would never do anything like that to you. “How about we take a break then? We can go get dinner. You need to eat, right?” Baekhyun asked.

“I guess…” You thought.

“Come on.” He took your hand and led you out of the building. He bought two sandwiches from a nearby bakery. The two of you sat on a bench and began to eat. You started to feel queasy though and couldn’t eat much. Your eyes kept drooping, and your body felt warm. “Yeojin, what’s wrong? Do you not like this sandwich? Do you want me to go buy another one? Or maybe you want something else.” Baekhyun suggested.

You shook your head, “This is fine…”

He noticed your pallid face. “Yeojin…” Baekhyun reached out and touched your flushed cheek. His eyes widened at how hot it felt. “Yeojin! You have a fever!” He noticed the small beads of cold sweat on your forehead.

“I’m…okay.” You said. “No, you’re not, Yeojin.” Baekhyun firmly stated. He took your hand, “Come on. The hospital isn’t that far-“

You shook your head. *I can’t go to the hospital. That will be more money for oppas to worry about.* “Yeojin, please.” He begged. You looked up at him, “Baekhyun oppa, I’m really okay. I’m not sick. I’m just stressed, that’s all. I’ll be fine once I go home and sleep.”

“Okay then. I’ll take you home now.” He said. You couldn’t disagree with that. You felt as if you were going to collapse anytime soon.

“Stay here. I’ll go get your belongings.” Baekhyun jogged off. You glanced down at your half-eaten sandwich. You felt nauseated just thinking about food. *I know it’s a waste, but I can’t finish this.* You took the sandwich and walked towards the garbage can. You tossed it away and walked back towards the bench. Suddenly, your head swirled, and the bench looked fuzzy.

You cut short and touched your spinning head. *What-*

----

Baekhyun placed all your things into your backpack. He grabbed your textbook, swung your backpack over his shoulder, and darted down the stairs. Baekhyun dashed out of the library. “Yeojin, I’m-“ He stopped.

You weren’t on the bench.

*Where did she go?* That’s when he noticed a figure out cold lying on the ground. *No…that can’t be…*

His eyes widened in alarm. “Yeojin-ah! Song Yeojin!” Baekhyun ran over. He got down next to you and picked you up. “Yeojin! Wake up!” Your eyes wouldn’t open though. *Crap! I knew she was working too hard!* Baekhyun lifted you up and carried you to his car.

----

Hours later, you woke up in a hospital setting. *How did I get here…?* Dazed and weak, your eyes rolled around the room. An IV was stuck in your arm. *Ugh, needle.* You tried to sit up but only managed to half way. Baekhyun walked into the room, and his eyes widened at your struggle. He darted over and gently pushed your shoulder. “You’re not strong enough yet. Just lay down.”

Without a choice, you went back down. You looked up at the dripping IV. The pouch was only half-full now. Your eyes darted b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter