Kai's Cousin

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciDMo0CejL8

----

Two weeks later, it was Kai’s birthday. He would finally be turning nineteen.

There was a big, festive bash at his house. You were invited along with Eunhae, Sehun, Eunji, and Chorong.

You stepped out of Eunhae’s car along with Eunji and Chorong. Eunji, Chorong, and you gaped at the colossal mansion. It was the first time any of you had been at Kai’s home, and it was breathtaking. *Wow. I thought these sort of houses were only in movies. I guess not. Just how wealthy are Kai’s parents? Wealthier than I am, that’s for sure.*

Eunhae rang the doorbell.

“Who is it?” A light voice asked. A camera at the top zoomed in on your faces.

Eunji gasped and pointed, “Look!” You stepped back warily and whispered, “Are we on television?” “Then we should wave.” Chorong waved with a polite smile. Eunji showed her teeth nervously and waved along. You just blinked warily at the camera.

“We are Kai’s friends. We’re here for the birthday party.” Eunhae flashed the invitations at the lens. A second later, the gate opened.

“Okay. We’re in! Chorong, quit waving at the camera!” Eunhae forced her to put her hand down.

The four of you entered the Kim’s property. The double doors to his mansion opened. An elderly lady in an elegant gray suit bowed, “Welcome to the Kim’s Manor. I am the head housekeeper here.” The four of you bowed back. “The gathering is in the backyard. If you would kindly follow me…” The lady led the four of you towards the back. She opened the patio door and waited patiently for the four of you to file out.

“OH.MY.GOD.” Eunji almost fainted.

Your eyes widened and mouth fell open. His backyard was at least ten times bigger than the school’s PE field, and the field was massive. “Kai must be some sort of prince. How can he live somewhere like this?” Eunji asked. *My thoughts exactly.* You looked at the festive lights decorating the trees. There was a long table in the middle of the garden that had enough seats for the guests. Maids were running left and right, carrying delicious foods and attending to the visitors’ needs.

“This is paradise~” Eunji wistfully sighed. “How can someone live so beautifully?”

You, too, felt envy and awe. *Kai is so lucky.*

“Hello, girls.” A tall male in a white shirt and nice khaki slacks walked over.

“Hi, Sehun!” The four of you waved.

“Wow, look at you. You look nice.” Eunhae winked.

Sehun turned pink with a shy smile, “Thanks, Eunhae.”

Chorong and Eunji giggled at his bashfulness. They knew about Sehun’s weakness for Eunhae.

Sehun brightly smiled, “All of you look beautiful, too.”

“Aww~ thanks, Sehun.” Chorong and Eunji crooned.

Sehun turned red once again, and all the girls laughed this time.

“I thought you were all here for me today.” Kai appeared.

Chorong and Eunji inwardly squealed. They were the biggest fans of Kai and still could not believe that they were friends with him.

“Pfft. Someone is a little too cocky.” Eunhae crossed her arms. “I can be today. It’s my birthday. Right?” Kai asked.

“RIGHT!” Chorong and Eunji replied, a little too enthusiastically. Eunhae and you gave them queer looks and chuckled. “All of you ladies look exceptionally lovely today.” Kai sweetly stated. Eunji and Chorong giggled and flounced up and down in glee. The kingka had just told them they looked cute! “Oh come on. Are you that happy to get his approval? He’s not a god or anything.” Eunhae rolled her eyes.

“I take back what I said. All of you ladies look lovely today EXCEPT Eunhae.” Kai corrected.

Eunhae gave him a sharp look, “Do you want me to leave?”

“Of course not.” Kai chuckled and bowed slightly with his arm motioning towards the table, “Right this way, ladies.” Chorong, Eunji, and Eunhae went in the direction of his arm. Kai started to follow them.

“Kai.” You grasped his arm. He stopped and turned back questioningly.

“Um,” Timidly, you bit your lower lip and pulled out the gift bag from your back, “This is for you.”

Kai blinked, “What is that?”

“Your birthday present.” You replied. He blinked in surprise, “My present?” Kai softly chuckled as he took the bag, “Didn’t you read my invitation. It specifically asked for no gifts. Did you dare rebel against the birthday boy?”

“I still wanted to give you something. Thanks for inviting me, Kai.” You sweetly beamed.

“Of course I would, Yeoji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter