Leave Me

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNjRtPWVDU

-----

Two weeks later, Zelo was prepared to leave.

It was the morning of the day Zelo was leaving. It was only five in the morning, and the sun was still tucked in. All of you had to head to the airport early since Incheon was far away, and there would be much traffic getting there.

You were sitting on the staircase watching everyone move. You had only gotten two hours of sleep last night. It was hard to fall asleep knowing that you would be the youngest of the house now. Zelo would be on the other side of the world. The thought overwhelmed you, and you rested your head against the wall.

You heard a thump behind you and glanced back. Zelo had brought his last suitcase down. He rubbed his tired eyes with a yawn. “All ready?” Himchan asked with his disheveled hair. Zelo nodded. Yongguk came into the room. “Did you get your passport?” “Yeah. It’s right here.” Zelo waved it in his hand.

Jongup came down and sat next to you. “Tired or sad?” He asked you.

You held two fingers out, signaling that it was both.

“Me, too.” Jongup nodded sympathetically.

You rested your head on his shoulder, and he leaned his head on yours. Both of you heaved a sigh at the same time.

“Look at the two ditzy siblings looking so glum.” Himchan laughed with his deep, morning voice.

“All right. Let’s go.” Yongguk said. Jongup and you stood up.

“Wait.” A voice said. Everyone looked at the staircase to see Youngjae and Daehyun. “Planning to leave without us?” Youngjae stifled a yawn. “Hyung…” Zelo softened. Although they had been on stressful terms lately, they still cared for one another deeply. Youngjae touched his head and left the house. You softened. *Now they’re getting along again.*

Zelo told his mother he would meet her at the airport. The seven of you climbed into the airport bus.

The ride was long and silent. Himchan tried to fill in the gaps of silence. Zelo, Himchan, and Yongguk fell asleep. You looked out the window while Jongup listened to music beside you. *Daehyun oppa was supposed to sit next to me.* You glanced back at the masked figure next to Youngjae. He was staring out the window with an impassive expression. Jongup discerned your concern. “Do you want me to change seats with Daehyun hyung?” He whispered. You gazed at Daehyun for three seconds then looked away. “No, it’s all right.”

Youngjae glanced down at you then looked back at Daehyun. He jabbed Daehyun in the guts with his elbow. Daehyun shot him a furious glower. “Why are you sitting next to me? Shouldn’t you be sitting next to her?” Youngjae nodded at you.

Daehyun looked away. Youngjae grew frustrated at Daehyun’s mute character. “And take this damn thing off!” He grabbed one end of the mask and yanked on it.

Daehyun plowed his elbow into Youngjae’s stomach. Youngjae doubled over while groaning.

You glanced back to see what was going on. Daehyun quickly put his mask back on and avoided eye-contact with you. You sighed and rested your forehead on the cold glass. *It’s going to be a long ride.*

-----

The seven of you made it to the international airport in time.

“Junhong! Over here!” Mrs. Choi excitedly waved. Smiling, Zelo ran over. They embraced each other, and she smoothed his hair. He didn’t complain when his carefully styled hair became a little messy. Mrs. Choi stepped away from her son and warily smiled at everyone else, “You all came.” Everyone dipped their heads politely. “We should check in. This way.” Mrs. Choi took Junhong’s hand and led him over the table.

The rest of you waited while they got their tickets and arranged their luggages. You glanced at Daehyun. He didn’t meet eyes with you. You could feel Himchan and Yongguk glance questioningly between you two. Eventually, you gave up and went to sit next to Youngjae. He glanced at Daehyun then hissed at you, “What the hell is going on between you two?! Why is he acting like a jerk?”

You just sighed in reponse. Himchan came over and sat on the other side of you. He hung an arm on the back of the seat and gazed at you in concern. “Is everything all right, Yeojin? Daehyun and you haven’t been talking to each other lately. What happened?”

“Nothing.” You mumbled.

“Yeah, right.” Youngjae snorted. “Something is obviously going on between you two.”

Right then, Zelo came back with an uninvited guest. “Look who came to say farewell!” Everyone looked up to see Baekhyun. You cast a panicked glance at Daehyun. As expected, he didn’t look happy at all. Rage forced his hands to constrict into fists. *What the hell is he doing here? What right does he have by being at our last reunion?* “Hey.” Baekhyun gave a friendly nod to everyone. Youngjae crossed his arms. “You came all the way here just for Zelo?” “Or someone else.” Daehyun finally spoke behind the mask. You flinched at the accusation in his voice.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “I came for Zelo. I don’t know why you should have a problem with that.”

Daehyun glared at him. You straightened up and uneasily bit your thumbnail. *Please don’t let another fight break out here.*

Yongguk blocked Daehyun from seeing Baekhyun and shot Daehyun a look to behave.

“I’m glad you came, hyung.” Zelo smiled. “Of course I would.” Baekhyun smiled back. “This is my farewell gift.” He held out a box. “Aw, hyung. You didn’t have to get me anything.” Zelo opened the box. Inside was an expensive graphing calculator. “Whoa! So cool!” “I figured you would need this in America also.” Baekhyun said. “Thanks, hyung!” Zelo gave him a hug. *Bastard always buys affection with money. Is he showing off that he’s wealthy?* Daehyun bitterly wondered. “I’ll call you, Baek hyung. Your number is the same, right?” Zelo asked. “Actually…it won’t work in a week. I’m moving to Japan, where I will get a new number there.” Baekhyun revealed.

“What?!” Zelo gasped. Everyone stared at him with interest,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter