Good morning, oppa

Badass Oppas 2: Oppa's Girl (Sequel of Badass Oppas)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6-yQzav9k

------

The chirping of birds signaled that morning was here once again.

The sun streamed in through the curtains of your bedroom and stretched across your carpet in vertical slices.

The curtains flowed gracefully as the chilly morning breeze swept in through the little opening in the window.

On your bed were two figures curled towards each other.

One was you, and the other was Jung Daehyun, your best friend, protector, and boyfriend.

Your arms were snugly tucked under your arms. Daehyun was facing you with one arm folded underneath his head and the other draped lightly over the slender curve of your waist. Both figures were deeply asleep. Nothing could disturb the peaceful aura protectively surrounding them like a warm cocoon.

The wind gently tousled Daehyun’s sandy brown hair. He shivered at the sudden draftiness. Slowly, he began to wake up from his dream about you. His eyelids opened, and his eyes landed directly on your sleeping face.

A warm, satisfied grin spread on his attractive face. Seeing you first thing in the morning did that to him.

He felt more than ecstatic at that moment, just lying in front of you.

You were so close to him. He could see every little detail on your face.

The splash of freckles on your left cheek.

The small, cute mole on your chin.

The never-ending lengths of your dark eyelashes.

*My babo princess is so beautiful.* Daehyun removed his hand from your waist and curled his finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter