Room Intruder (Edited)

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Kyoung Mi was awoken the next morning by a series of telephone rings.

“God damn it! It’s five in the morning!! Who wakes up this early on a Saturday morning?” She stood up and walked to her desk. Picking up her wireless landline, she scratched her head and opened one eye.

“Yoboseyo? Who’s this?”

“Kyoung Mi, this is ahjussi.” The person on the other line said. “Did I wake you up?”

“No.” She answered sarcastically, sat back on her bed and closed her eyes again.

Chun Ju chuckled. “You really are a straightforward person, Kyoung Mi. That’s why you’re perfect to be my assistant. My boys need your straightforward observations.”

“Could I say that I hate their ever so changing hairstyles?”

“Well, not that, ‘cause it’s part of their work.” He paused. Kyoung Mi heard him talking to someone else, but she couldn’t decipher the words. “Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” Kyoung Mi was starting to lie back down when Chun Ju’s answer woke up all her body molecules.

“You’ll be meeting DBSK today.” He said. “I’m on my way to your house now and they’re with me.”

“This early?!” She exclaimed, staring at the still dark sky. “Ahjussi, are you out of your mind? I mean, I don’t wake up this early even for school.”

“I’m sorry, dear, but DBSK has a tight schedule. They only have this morning to meet you.” He said apologetically.

“Why don’t I skip meeting them?” She suggested.

“Come on, Kyoung Mi. Don’t tell me you’re not excited to meet them.” Chun Ju said.

She laughed. “Ahjussi, I am not interested in boybands, okay? I accepted your offer because I need the money.”

Chun Ju sighed. “Arasso. Just prepare, okay? We’ll be there in 5 minutes. I bet you won’t be downstairs when we arrive. Is your mom awake?”

“Probably. Maybe she’s cooking breakfast. I don't know. Did you tell her you’ll be coming?”

“Yes.”

“Then she’s awake. You know her. She loves cooking for visitors.”

“And you hate cooking.” Chun Ju laughed. “Okay, I’ll hung up now so you can prepare. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.”

Kyoung Mi dropped her phone on her bed and lied down. “Aish. Come on!! Five boys I don’t know inside our house?!”

She pulled herself up and dragged her feet as she picked her clothes and went inside the bathroom. She shuddered as the cold water ran down her smooth skin. Shaking as she was, she hurriedly washed her hair with shampoo and conditioner then soaped her body. After rinsing, she wiped herself with the towel and wrapped her hair with it. She quickly slid through her clothes as she felt the air from her room coming in.

“Damn, Kyoung Mi. You always forget to turn off your air conditioner.”

She threw her used clothes into the laundry basket. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair before leaving the bathroom. She sat in front of her computer.

“Okay girl, I guess no blogging for you today. You can blog tomorrow.” She assured herself. “I hope.” She added glumly. She shut her computer down and started fixing her bed when she heard the doorbell.

She took a deep breath. “Calm down, Kyoung Mi. They’re just a bunch of boys who sing onstage, sign albums and show off their well-toned muscles.”

She picked up her books and placed them on the shelves, she rubbed the dust out of her desk and even checked if her comforter was flat. She was perfectly aware that she was being extremely ridiculous and that she was only doing all these cleanup to delay meeting DBSK as long as she could.

She was planning to clean her bathroom as well when she heard her mom’s shout from below.

“Kyoung Mi!”

It was followed by a series of low laughs.

“Kyoung Mi! Your ahjussi’s here.”

Kyoung Mi stomped her feet and walked to the door. She held on to the doorknob and rested her forehead on the door. “Deep breaths Kyoung Mi.”

Suddenly, door burst open with so much force that she was thrown down on the floor.

“Omma!!!”

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.”

She was expecting to hear her mom apologize but as she rubbed her forehead to relieve it of the pain, she heard an unfamiliar male voice. She jerked her head up and glared at the person in front of her.

She looked at the hand that was gripping her arm, then back to the face of the one holding her.

“Ya!!!!”

She pushed him away and stood on her feet. “What the hell do you think you're doing in my room?!!”

“Uhm, well, your mom asked me to check on you.” He scratched the back of his neck.

“And didn't your parents teach you how to knock? You might have as well wanted to warn me before pushing me off like that.” She rubbed her forehead again which was already showing a red mark.

“I'm sorry.” He smiled at her.

“Alright, your smile won’t work on me. I’m not a crazy fan girl.”

He chuckled. “I didn’t mean that.” He walked inside her room and seemed to be looking for something.

“Ya! Where do you think you’re going?”

He didn’t answer. When he spotted a towel on her desk, he grabbed it and went inside the bathroom.

“Hey!” She shouted.

He walked back out and stood in front of Kyoung Mi who was raising an eyebrow at him.

“So, you broke into my room without a warning, then you grab my own towel and rush into my bathroom. What are you trying to prove?”

He smirked, pulled her face closer and lightly put the damp towel on her forehead.

“It’s getting red.” He said.

Okay, I admit it. He’s charming. But he’s rude. And attitude is more important that looks.

"What did you expect?" She pulled away and grabbed the towel from him, rubbing her forehead by herself.

He extended his hand. “I guess I should introduce myself. I’m Kim Jaejoong, DBSK's lead vocal.”

He expected Kyoung Mi to blush, smile and introduce herself, but she turned her back on him and descended the stairs.

Jaejoong was left dumb-founded for a few seconds before following her down the stairs.


 Edited as well. :)