Jealous

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

~After a Few Days~

~Jaejoong’s POV~

It was the big day, we were on our way to the airport to catch our flight to Japan. Our global tour was starting in Asia before the other continents.

We arrived at the airport and as expected, a huge number of Cassiopeias were there. Because of this, manager hyung decided not to let Kyoung Mi be with me until we boarded our private plane.

I sighed and looked longingly at her as we walked through the thick crowd.

“Jaejoong oppa!” One fan shouted and before I even turned my head to look at her direction, I felt arms wrapped tightly around my body. “You are so hot, Jaejoong oppa! I’ve been your fan since your debut days!” The girl shrieked. I smiled hesitantly and kindly removed her arms from me and continued walking.

I looked at Kyoung Mi to check if she saw what happened. She wasn’t looking at me or something, so I knew she didn’t witness that fan girl’s moment.

Or so I thought.

I quickly ran to sit beside Kyoung Mi when we boarded on the plane.

“Hi, baby!” I said as I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. “Missed me?” I decided it was sweeter if I called her baby.

“Hmm.” That was all she said, then started listening to music.

“Baby?” I squeezed her hand with my free hand and moved closer to her. I was lucky because the chair arms could be lifted, so nothing stood between us.

“Get your body away from me.” She snapped at me.

“Mwo?” Then I remembered the fan girl earlier.

“Aww, baby.” I said, nibbling with her ear as she looked out the window. “I didn’t want that to happen, you know that.” I bit her ear lobe, causing her to shudder. I smiled. “I’ll change clothes if you want. I know you’d hate having her particles.”

I quickly took off my shirt and reached into my bag for the extra one I brought.

“There.” I said and sat back, wrapping my arms around Kyoung Mi’s waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. “Now, will you stop ignoring oppa? I won’t be able to perform if you continue doing that.”

She sighed and gave me a weak smile.

“You’re cute when you’re jealous.” I teased.

“Don’t start with me.” She said and turned to give me a peck on the lips. “You don’t want me kicking you out of the plane while we’re hundreds or thousands of feet above land, do you?”

I pouted and shook my head. “Aniyo. Jaejoong oppa will be nice to his one and only Kyoung Mi.”

“Kyoung Mi-ah.” Changmin came with a bottle of soda and handed it to her. “Drink it while it’s cold.”

“Ya! What about me?” I pulled on our maknae’s shirt.

He scowled at me. “Honestly hyung, don’t you know how to share a drink with your girlfriend?” He asked and ran away before I could touch him.

Kyoung Mi elbowed my chest. “Here.” She held out the soda bottle so I could drink.

“Indirect kiss?” I asked. “Not a chance.”

“I wasn’t thinking about that, e!” She said. “I’ll have this on my own then.”

“Hey!” I grabbed the bottle and gulped the remaining 2/3 soda down my throat.

“You finished it all!” Kyoung Mi pouted.

“Jaejoong hyung! Stop being selfish to your girl!” I heard Yoochun shout from behind. We were in the first class section of the plane, separated from the staff, so we didn’t have problems of being overheard.

“Shut up, Mickey Mouse! Go and find your Minnie.” I shouted back.

Kyoung Mi giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. “I guess I’ll sleep for now. You should sleep as well, Jae.” She said and snuggled into my arms. “I love you.” She whispered and kissed my lips for a few seconds.

And I was there, the famous Kim Jaejoong, dazzled by my girlfriend’s kiss. My girlfriend who didn’t even care about me before. I pulled her for another kiss and before I pulled away, I softly bit her lower lip.

“Aww, Jae!” She whimpered. “Don’t do that here!”

I chuckled and wrapped her warmly in my arms. “Sleep, my baby. I love you.”

__________________________________________________________________________

This is a short (obviously) chapter.

Kekeke..

I’m sorry, but I will prepare another one (better, I hope) for you..