Caught?

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Chapter 37

Caught?

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

My eyes shot open at the harsh mention of my name.

Who the hell would come all over to Lee Jun’s house to see me in the middle of the night?! Why would he come? And most of all, how did he know I’m here?! It doesn’t seem to be ahjussi or anyone in DBSK.

I just sighed and turned, resting my cheek on Lee Jun’s chest as I felt his arm tighten around my waist.

Sweet guy.

He pulled me closer into him and breathing by my ear.

“Park Kyoung Mi!!!”

There went the voice again. I shut my eyes more tightly, unwilling to put any attention on that troublesome guy. Let him wait. He shouldn’t be disturbing someone else’s sleep.

“Park Kyoung Mi, don’t make me tear that house into pieces!”

I hissed under my breath and sat up, Lee Jun’s hand sliding down to my lap.

“Oppa.” I said as I shook him slightly.

He groaned, but did not open his eyes. Instead, he tightened his arm around me and went back to sleep.

“Oppa.” I said again. “There’s a guy out there, shouting my name. He wants me to go out.”

“Huh?” He muttered.

“Aish.” I held his hand and removed it around me. To my surprise, that did the trick!

“Ya, why remove my hand around you?” He pouted as he sat up beside me.

“I said there’s a guy out there wanting me to go outside!” I said. Aish, this guy. Can’t you just make your ears work?

“Guy? Who?” He scratched his eyes and stood up to look out the window. He opened his eyes and peered through the blinds. “Oh damn!” He hissed. “You must not go out, Kyoung MI.”

“Wae?” I asked. It can’t be a dangerous guy, can it? I don’t have enemies.

“It’s your dad.” He whispered, still standing by the window.

“Mwo?” How did he know I’m here? Besides, he knows that Jaejoong’s my boyfriend now. Why would he come here all of a sudden? Nobody knows about Lee Jun being Jaejoong. Unless. . .’

My eyes grew wide as I slowly turned my gaze to him. “Lee Jun, does appa know?”

He shook his head and let out a heavy breath. “Let’s just stay here. My mom would tell him that you’re not here. She’ll handle it.”

“Junnie.” I said in a commanding tone when he didn’t answer my question. “Does appa know?”

“No.” He answered, but there was a hint of hesitation in his voice. “Only Ha Neul knows.”

“You sure?” I asked, giving him a suspicious look.

Before he could answer, I heard footsteps down the stairs, followed by a series of screams. I was afraid some of their neighbors would dash out of their own houses.

“What were you shouting for Park Han Ku?! How can your daughter be here?!” It was Lee Jun’s mom.

The sides of Lee Jun’s lips lifted into a smile. “I told you.”

I went to stand with him by the window and both of us peeked into the small gaps between the blinds. True enough, my dad was standing right outside their gate and his mom was on the other side. My dad was still in his work suit and it seemed to me that he was in a rush.

“You ing give me back my daughter!” We heard him shout. “I know she’s in there! Don’t wait for me to bring this gate down and drag her out with her hair!”

I shuddered as I heard that. Could he really do that to me?

Jaejoong put his arm around my back and rubbed my arm up and down. “I won’t let him do that.” He said as he kissed the top of my head.

I relaxed a bit, but I still felt scared at what my dad would do, not only to me, but to Lee Jun’s family as well. “Junnie.” I whispered as I gripped his shirt.

“Don’t worry.” He whispered again and I found myself eventually nodding. I just happened to follow everything he said. It’s been three years and all I want is to just be with him.

“You want to go outside?” He asked.

“What? You want appa to see me?” I asked disbelievingly.

He chuckled and shook his head as we both watched our parents, now talking in low volume. “I mean, let’s take a walk or something. We’ll go through the back door. If ever your dad rushes in, he won’t find any of us.”

I looked at the digital clock on his bedside table and realized it was only 3 in the morning. It was too early to stroll around town, but it definitely was going to be useful to hide from appa.

“Where should we go?” I asked. He smiled and dashed to his closet, pulling out both his and my clothes. I forgot that I used to sleep here before and that I often left a stack of clothes in case I my mom would be away and I had to stay with them.

“I’m glad mom kept your clothes as well.” He said as he slid his shirt off to replace with a new shirt. “He must have known both of us would be back someday.”

“And here we are.” I whispered happily.

When we were both done changing our clothes, he held my hand in his and we went down the stairs, sneaked into the kitchen to prevent being seen through the living room window.

As I stepped out the back door after Lee Jun, we heard a voice hiss from somewhere in the backyard.

“Kyoung Mi!!!”

__________________________________________________________________________

Comment and subscribe :D