The Truth Overheard

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

This is it!!!!

Be sure to leave some comments, okay? ;)

If you're a new reader, please subscribe :D

credits to borrriing123 for the banner :))

Chapter 25

The Truth Overheard

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I woke up happily when I saw Kyoung Mi’s face, smiling down at me as I scratched my eyes.

“Breakfast is ready, Jae. Come on.” She pulled my hand and made me stand. I was still sleepy, but I didn’t care as long as Kyoung Mi as with me.

“It’s the last day of our global tour and I would like to congratulate all of you in advance.” Manager hyung said as he lifted his glass of champagne.

“One glass only for each of you, okay?” Kyoung Mi said. “Or else you’d be damn sluggish on stage.”

“Yes, ma’am.” We all said in unison.

After having breakfast, we went to back to sleep. Even Kyoung Mi was too tired to stay up.

I sighed and brushed her face as I sat beside her on her bed. “I’m really thankful that I can finally be with you without any contradictions from your father, Kyoung Mi. It’s better to keep this a secret from the fans than keep our relationship secret from your father.

Feeling sleepy myself, I slid under the blanket and wrapped Kyoung Mi in my arms.

We slept peacefully and it didn’t enter my mind that the day would end harshly.

Around lunch time, we left the hotel and made our way to the stadium where we were about to hold our last concert for our global tour.

“Finally, after this, I can have more time for you.” I told Kyoung Mi, hugging her from behind as she did her s\usual routines.

“Jae, you should practice.” She told me.

I pouted and rested my chin on her shoulder. “I perfectly know what to do. We’ve been practicing a lot already.”

She sighed and turned around to face me. “You missed me that much?”

I nodded, making puppy eyes.

“You want to be with me?”

“Of course.”

She crossed her arms. “Then go and practice or I won’t be here when the concert ends.”

My eyes widened. “Mwo?” I wanted to complain, but seeing the serious look on her face, I quickly ran to the practice room after giving her a long kiss.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I laughed when Jaejoong left. “Such a cutie.” I muttered.

So I was there, managing everything behind the camera to make sure that DBSK’s global tour would end without any problems especially on their last day.

DBSK just finished doing ‘Mirotic’ on stage and they were changing attires. Well, all except Yunho oppa who was doing a solo performance.

I went to help them change. Actually, I just wanted to see Jaejoong. I was about to enter the dressing room when I heard Jaejoong and Changmin talking seriously.

“Hyung, you can’t keep on hiding your secret from her forever.” Changmin said.

Is he talking about me? I thought. There isn’t any other girl in Jaejoong’s life, is there?

“I just—“ I heard Jaejoong start. “I’m not ready yet, okay?”

“But hyung! You should tell her while it’s still early. It will be more painful for her if she finds out when your relationship gets deeper.” Changmin raised his voice.

“We need to go.” Jaejoong said, but I guess Changmin stopped him.

“We still have a few more minutes, hyung. Junsu hyung will still perform after Yunho hyung.”

“What do you want, Changmin?” Jaejoong asked harshly.

“I want to know why you’re not telling Kyoung Mi the truth!”

Truth? What truth? I didn’t know why, but I had a crazy feeling that they were talking about something bad, something I wouldn’t like.

“What’s so hard about telling her the truth?” I heard Changmin speak again. “She deserves to know everything!”

“It’s not easy, Changmin!” Jaejoong hissed.

I knew I needed to stop eavesdropping, but my I couldn’t manage to move my feet.

“What’s not easy, hyung? Tell me!” Changmin demanded.

“Just drop it, okay?!” Jaejoong shouted.

“You should tell her!” Changmin still argued.

What are you talking about?!!!

“Shim Changmin.” Jaejoong started. I could sense anger in his voice. “DO YOU THINK IT’S EASY TO TELL HER THAT I, KIM JAEJOONG, IS ACTUALLY PARK LEE JUN WHOM SHE HAS BEEN DESPERATELY WAITING FOR?!!”

What?!! My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Jaejoong? Lee Jun? What?

“HOW WILL I TELL HER THAT I HAVE BEEN SELFISHLY SILENT ABOUT WHO I AM?! HOW DO YOU THINK SHE’D FEEL IF SHE DISCOVERS THAT LEE JUN HAS BEEN WITH HER ALL ALONG AND HE’S BEEN LYING TO HER?!” Jaejoong snarled right at the same time when the music became louder, so no one else heard him except me, who was right outside the door.

Jaejoong? Lee Jun? I-I-I don’t u-u-understand. H-h-how?

My hand tremble as I reached for my mouth in case a scream would escape from my mouth, but nothing came out. Instead, tears started flowing down my cheeks. Everything started to sink in.

Lee Jun is Jaejoong. The 2 people I truly loved are actually one. And they, no he, lied to me.

I gasped for breath as more tears escaped my eyes. Everyone around me was so busy. No one noticed me and I was thankful because I was able to use that for my escape.

I ran down the fire exit to avoid bumping into other people. Cassiopeias knew me already and I couldn’t risk having them see me like this. An issue about DBSK might spread and I don’t want Jaejoong to—

What am I still worrying about you?!! I shouted in my mind. You selfish bastard!

It was dark outside. I didn’t know what time it was, maybe almost midnight, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to run as far as possible from the stadium, as far as possible so no one will find me.

I hate you! I hate you! I kept screaming inside my confused head. I didn’t know how far I went already, but I knew I was continuously running for 20 minutes already.

Kim Jaejoong, Park Lee Jun, how could you?

Finally, what I wanted came already. My legs felt very weak, my leg muscles and lungs were burning. I smiled as I accomplished giving myself physical pain to relieve me from the emotional pain I was experiencing.

I arrived at a deserted grassy park surrounded by trees. I limped my way into the dark shadows of the trees and let my legs give way.

You won’t fool me anymore. I ain’t coming back. I thought as I sat back against the broad trunk of a tree. Then tears started flowing again. It hurts. I hugged my knees like a child and cried my heart out, images of Lee Jun and Jaejoong popping into my head.

“YAAA!” I shouted before I totally lost my consciousness and fainted on the ground.

__________________________________________________________________________

How was it?

Comments please :D